Tracy DiMarco #90 Sweaty Ortley Trashbag and her discount ducked up titties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #90 (90 being Tracy's skin age and brain cell count)

The last few days have been more than interesting.

Maloney has finally moved on! She tried to get as much help and as much free services as possible. (No cleaning time for princess Maloney)

We've already had a few glimpses of her new FOUREVER home, aka affordable housing (nothing bad about it except for Tracy), bought by Papa Maloney and decorated with the horrible Tracy's taste.

No time to enjoy it, here comes the 4th of July and its celebrations by the shore, shore where Tracy claims to have been raised, when in reality we have here the queen of the bennies, who walks around in a micro bra everywhere , even in restaurants.

The three children? Gift for Mama Maloney! Household chores? Gift to Mom! Finances?Gift to Dad! All that's left for Tracy to do is dry off and bake in the sun, heavily soaked in booze, never doing anything but showing off her horrible titties, all in the company of her wonderful friends who were there for herr from the start to the end of her move, move that forced her to break her commitments to Glamarass who started crying in comments on Instagram....

There's still a lot to add and it's your turn to take the mic girls!

❤

Have a wonderful summer!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Welcome to thread #90 (90 being Tracy's skin age and brain cell count)

The last few days have been more than interesting.

Maloney has finally moved on! She tried to get as much help and as much free services as possible. (No cleaning time for princess Maloney)

We've already had a few glimpses of her new FOUREVER home, aka affordable housing (nothing bad about it except for Tracy), bought by Papa Maloney and decorated with the horrible Tracy's taste.

No time to enjoy it, here comes the 4th of July and its celebrations by the shore, shore where Tracy claims to have been raised, when in reality we have here the queen of the bennies, who walks around in a micro bra everywhere , even in restaurants.

The three children? Gift for Mama Maloney! Household chores? Gift to Mom! Finances?Gift to Dad! All that's left for Tracy to do is dry off and bake in the sun, heavily soaked in booze, never doing anything but showing off her horrible titties, all in the company of her wonderful friends who were there for herr from the start to the end of her move, move that forced her to break her commitments to Glamarass who started crying in comments on Instagram....

There's still a lot to add and it's your turn to take the mic girls!

❤

Have a wonderful summer!!!!
Thanks for the recap

Reactions: 9
Tracy’s at home and the girls are with Sammy still at the shore?
So Corey/Tara had the kids 3? weekends in a row, then it’s Tracy’s moving weekend and they’re with her mom and dad while she oversees her free movers she mooched, then it’s 4th of July weekend and with the exception of what looks like a couple hours on the boardwalk together, Tracy left the kids again to go clubbing at night and then laid out tanning without a care in the world in every picture and video captured at the pool party. Every single picture. Just laying there.
Tell us again how you’re Mother of the Year who has “no help” ?? 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sad when you have to photoshop a boob job. I was always pissed how mine weren't perky but I'll tell you what at least mine aren't saggy after a lift!!!
She went too big too fast. And now, she’s all fucked up. Great job Maloney

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've never seen my mom give the middle finger, I don't think she's ever done one in her entire life.
She was widowed at 25, with children, she was already receiving marriage proposals a few months after my Dad's death and a few years later married a decent, loyal and financially comfortable man.
The same for my grandmother, who had 6 children.

Of course no low end surgery, no tactics, no manipulation, no parading around town in micro bikinis, no extensions, no fake nails, no sex with the first man who comes along, no help from her parents, no middle fingers, no long nights in the club.....she worked and took care of us!

Conclusion, Maloney if you want to find a guy and get married again and be a trophy wife and have a house at Ortley (yes, yes, yes they are you only dreams, your only dreams in 2022) or you start to work or you change you behavior to find a poor man to finance you!
Screenshot_20220705-141305_Brave.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've never seen my mom give the middle finger, I don't think she's ever done one in her entire life.
She was widowed at 25, with children, she was already receiving marriage proposals a few months after my Dad's death and a few years later married a decent, loyal and financially comfortable man.

Of course no low end surgery, no tactics, no manipulation, no parading around town in micro bikinis, no extensions, no fake nails, no sex with the first man who comes along, no help from her parents, no middle fingers, no long nights in the club.....she worked and took care of us!

Conclusion, Maloney if you want to find a guy and get married again and be a trophy wife and have a house at Ortley (yes, yes, yes they are you only dreams, your only dreams in 2022) or you start to work or you change you behavior to find a poor man to finance you!
View attachment 1393845
She clearly has her daughter behind her taking pics of her to post. She is such a piece of trash! Her poor kids are going to be knocked up the second they hit puberty or they’ll go the other way and try to be the exact opposite of their POS birthing host. Praying for the later for their sakes.

Reactions: 31
She clearly has her daughter behind her taking pics of her to post. She is such a piece of trash! Her poor kids are going to be knocked up the second they hit puberty or they’ll go the other way and try to be the exact opposite of their POS birthing host. Praying for the later for their sakes.
Here today, it's piano teaching. Summer is perfect to make kids discover new things.
Skylar will turn 8 and still has no cultural activity! So sad!!
Only things they will do the whole summer, sleep in 200 different places and burn under the sun.
I hope thry meet some kind person as the guy yestersay, ok to teach them some litlle things and not just how to use a smartphone!

Reactions: 28
The kids are in no social activities. They only tag along to moms stuff. The Eps at least have these kids active and around other kids. It’s really sad. After the whole Skylar texting a boy selfies at age 7, I really looked down on her.

She wants so hard to be Ashley or Julie. She can’t. Not when she’s a crappy person on the inside.

Reactions: 36
The kids are in no social activities. They only tag along to moms stuff. The Eps at least have these kids active and around other kids. It’s really sad. After the whole Skylar texting a boy selfies at age 7, I really looked down on her.

She wants so hard to be Ashley or Julie. She can’t. Not when she’s a crappy person on the inside.
Talking about Ashley, her daughter has a whole different life! She plays Tennis, had a kid appropriate 4th of July...
As Ashley told in the past "i prefer to just have one kid because i don't think i will be able to properly raise several kids" or something close!

Reactions: 34
Where is the video of the guy with the cookies and the kids grabbing a bunch? I haven’t seen it

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1393845
She’s fuckin disgusting ..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.