Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how it is in Jersey. That’s actually pretty cheap. We’re in south Jersey (beach) and condos go for 2 grand a week in the summer. It’s insane

Reactions: 14

At least this person sees the light!!!

She’s def one of those bitches that thinks sexy is wearing next to nothing. Trashy is too shallow to realize it’s not what you’re wearing, it’s how you wear it! Confidence is key and poor Tracy has NONE! If she did, she wouldn’t be wearing cheap shit that screams “give me attention,” she wouldn’t be photoshopping the living daylights out of every photo. She is not secure in herself in the slightest and you can read it all over her face and from her body language.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Just checked that comment and it already has 2 likes! 2 more people seeing the light

Reactions: 27

Some more photoshop fails! I even pointed them out in orange to ya know, match your aesthetic trashy! Look at the last pic in particular, her left leg is bigger than the right and the side of her leg looks weird like she cut around it. It doesn’t look organic at all.

Reactions: 30
She (and the other hookers) seriously paid $85 for bedazzled stripper heels.

“…but I’m a broke single mom’l

Reactions: 18
So, she wears the color of her fake IG pics out so it all matches? I'm sorry I'm just noticing all this and frankly it's scary as hell Wow!!! I seriously can't get over a 35 year old mother of 3 has color coordination to worry about What the fuck am I doing wrong? Lol. Oh, thats right I work and worry about real life shit. I seriously can't stand her

Reactions: 25
glad to see that my edit a few pages back was pretty darn accurate

lmao I imagine she's like "ok so next ig theme color is going to be blue *googles "blue scorpio quotes" "blue inspirational quotes* *forever 21 filter by "blue items"

Reactions: 22
Supposedly Tuesday we hear all. So, yeah. After this what is going to keep bringing in thr viewers? Nothing.

Reactions: 20
So did we ever find out how she almost lost an eye yesterday? Lol did they pop a champagne cork at her or something?

Reactions: 17
Some guy roberto.lopez.nj commented killing it on her latest selfie and she commented heart eyes on his last 2 posts. I can’t tell if he’s straight though lol.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.