Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B6D718AA-C7DA-44D0-B102-56F41A3989FE.jpeg

Like @Burnitdown7 said… she has proclaimed 2018 was the year she realized her worth, but now it’s Julians birth year. She lies so much she can’t even keep up!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tracy’s evolving lips.
1st picture her natural slim lips
The rest are lips with procedures

Why does she dress like she is going clubbing for a day out with the kids.
Tracy you look like a cheap mature student hooker - we all know your desperate for male attention, there’s a time and place for that not when your kids are with you - it’s always got to be about you.
Well done for taking your kids out - note to self tell your face that 👏 👏 👏

Tracy’s evolving lips.
1st picture her natural slim lips
The rest are lips with procedures

Why does she dress like she is going clubbing for a day out with the kids.
Tracy you look like a cheap mature student hooker - we all know your desperate for male attention, there’s a time and place for that not when your kids are with you - it’s always got to be about you.
Well done for taking your kids out - note to self tell your face that 👏 👏 👏
Forgot to say you can ReAlLy see the photoshop skills next to her leg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
77A65D77-01AF-41D4-982A-5DE8ED0FA60D.jpg

Does she ever give these kids baths/showers? Skylars hair looks like it hasn’t been washed in weeks.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
22D05DD8-8D21-41D1-8597-685FED0C79EA.jpg

Wow, yeah Trashy, not appropriate to post a pic to your insta with your daughters dress hike so far up you can see the shorts she’s wearing underneath🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Instead of taking a video she has someone take a picture so she can photoshop the tit out of her body lol girl nice try 🐷🤣
That booty is FLAT AF 😂 and wtf is going on with that hair?! It’s so greasy and matted it’s in a perpetual middle part?!

Reactions: 17
Her arms look like twigs. Nice try buffalo barbs. Also why would she wear that shirt with NO BRA to a place like that nevermind around her dad?!? I would never even walk around my house as a teen with no bra on around my dad or brothers ( I'm a D cup) Holy Inappropriateness...

Attachments

Reactions: 20
View attachment 802340
Like @Burnitdown7 said… she has proclaimed 2018 was the year she realized her worth, but now it’s Julians birth year. She lies so much she can’t even keep up!!
Wow. She changed her comment. Before she said it was the year she decided she was done having kids.🤦‍♀️ WHO THE duck commemorates that tit ? She always has to make up tit to seem so cool and original, instead its so corny. Btw , why only for the year her son was born ? What about her 2 other kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But you were not just with your babies.
Ma &Pa Maloney was with you, and I was thinking you had all your kids by yourself like a NoRmAl single Mum.
You have NO idea what a single Mum is and they struggles they have. They are true hero’s & warriors. You well I don’t believe a word has been invented for you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 802340
Wow! Yes I remember her saying that. Neither one really makes sense cuz if it’s the first explanation (she realized her worth in 2018), why didn’t she leave Corey til 2019? And if it’s for Julian’s birth year, what about Skylar’s or Jayden’s? So duck 2015 and 2016, then?

• Heart
I know Tracy is nowhere near a celebrity but I would love to see her on a show like marriage boot camp. I would pay to see someone call her out on her tit lol

Reactions: 14
E0A6CF4A-5FDE-4F4B-8C16-065DFA11164F.jpeg

I forgot I took a screenshot 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah… this narcissistic dimwit has a ring to commemorate the year when she went full blown narcissist.

Also she looks like tit, inappropriately dressed once again. It’s actually creepy how she dresses around her father. It’s like she’s in competition with her mom or something. It’s crazy. GIRL…. GO TO THERAPY AND DEAL WITH YOUR DEMONS.

Reactions: 23
95B02F4F-CD76-4ACA-A06E-A8B2AB4C7CCC.jpg

Oh look! Julian has a bleeping bottle in his mouth again! 🙄🙄🙄
F9BA1195-4798-42B0-B152-F2618840C116.jpg

and the kids are having ice cream…..AFUCKINGGAIN! Tooth decay here we come! 🙄🙄
DE1A2B75-95DD-4BD0-BC97-834078B7E955.jpg

this is just hilarious! I guarantee you she made a fake acct and sent this to herself!😂😂 She wrote all this bc we were saying how she never signs w Julian…also who tf says some kinda tit like “ I noticed it was you just by your shape.” 😂😂😂 She 1000000% wrote this or paid someone to write it. Only Trashy would say some dumb tit like I notice it was you by your shape, bc she wants everyone to believe she has this curvy,skinny thick figure so badly….😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why does it look like she photoshopped skylars thigh in that family picture? I know Sylark is a little on the chubbier side, cause she takes after her tit mom but come on Trex Buffalo Barbie, you’re F’ing disgusting for doing that and even just posting that picture.

72F13F91-7891-4A85-A045-9FC5DBF832E8.png

oh my god y’all I’m 😂😂😭😭😭😭look at her hand from her crappy photoshopping😂😂 It’s all long and droopy 😂😂😂 You fail again Buffalo Barbie!💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 802603
View attachment 802605
View attachment 802609
this is just hilarious! I guarantee you she made a fake acct and sent this to herself!😂😂 She wrote all this bc we were saying how she never signs w Julian…also who tf says some kinda tit like “ I noticed it was you just by your shape.” 😂😂😂 She 1000000% wrote this or paid someone to write it. Only Trashy would say some dumb tit like I notice it was you by your shape, bc she wants everyone to believe she has this curvy,skinny thick figure so badly….😂😂
OMG! This whole message screams sent to self. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just when I think she can’t go lower, she goes above and beyond to go lower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 802603
View attachment 802605
View attachment 802609
Omg this is so fake, no guy would EVER write this, EVER!!! I don’t understand the belly shirts at a pumpkin patch, I will forever be confused as to how she is comfortable wearing that around her dad!? My dad would be “what are you wearing” lol. She doesn’t do anything with those kids without her parents

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.