Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, same Tracy.

- Mom of three who has them 26 out of 30 days of the month has been going out every weekend.
- Still photoshopping her body and her children's bodies.
- She's still a racist. Posted about "unvaccinated illegals" not wearing masks. (See attachment)
- Insinuating she has a new man by wearing the same Yankee fitted hat over and over and taking pictures to prove absolutely nothing. I can buy a yankee fitted and wear it too 🤡

Anything else?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I guess the yellow nail comment on the last thread had her paint over what she had lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So with this WLS and her drinking and eating like she's been cured, when can we expect her to regain it all back? On My 600lb Life, Dr Now required they see a dietitian/nutritionist, therapist and personal training or risk regression.

Thus far, Big T hasn't done one of those things that I can see. So when can we expect that regression? Another Tattler mentioned friend gained it all back plus more. How fast did that happen for your friend? Super curious.

Also, I'll say it again and again and again, she's a big girl. She'll never attain that high school body/weight she desperately photoshops herself to look like today. Give it a rest, Big T.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish I knew she was down the street from me last night. Passaic is the last place her racist ass should ever be she’s not welcome here. It makes me mad that a restaurant like this and in this area is welcoming her and interacting with her because they don’t know who she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
8764DC8E-5F18-45DD-9A15-D9BE6516B848.jpg

This dumb ass sticks her entire pale, furry tongue out every time she takes a bite of something😂😂😂😂🥴 Ya look bizarre witch, not sexy or cute in the least! I def agree with letting the restaurant and the girl know that they are letting a known racist promote their business and freeload off of them. She’s such garbage. In the vid where she takes the shot of tequila you can see her trying to suck in her big ole stomach😂 It would be so much easier if she would just own her weight! But no, she thinks she can photoshop herself skinny and make the world believe it. Truth always comes to light Trashy and one f these days EVERYONE will see the real you and know you’ve been faking it all this time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing I don’t get about her outfit choices (aside from the fact that they’re tacky and very repetitive) isn’t that she chooses to dress up for nights out (I love dressing up when I get the chance, too) but that she chooses such loud colors! I would think black is much easier to photoshop than neon orange AND it would probably slim her down a bit too! It’s almost like she gets high off of the challenge of photoshopping and hiding in an obnoxiously loud outfit lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you guys are right about Jess (unless she’s trolling us too). I thought her bravery was going to be about Beetlejuice passing away but she just posted him and Cecily. So i think you ladies are right as usual….divorce

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think you guys are right about Jess (unless she’s trolling us too). I thought her bravery was going to be about Beetlejuice passing away but she just posted him and Cecily. So i think you ladies are right as usual….divorce
Did she post this to try and distract from the situation? Also is that a typo on Jess’s end or slight shade? Like did she mean to write “always looking her dada” or “always looking for a dada”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
27713C70-F6D8-4A9C-A1AD-D05A3A241EEC.jpeg
Comments under her restaurant post. Looks like she’s doubling down on her stance on “illegal immigrants”. Her ignorance is unmatched.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but it’s pissing me off she went to promote a Mexican restaurant after making her nasty comment about people crossing the border. Has anyone sent her comment to the restaurant she was promoting? Cause if not I sure am. Just how she doesn’t give 2 fucks, neither do I.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing I don’t get about her outfit choices (aside from the fact that they’re tacky and very repetitive) isn’t that she chooses to dress up for nights out (I love dressing up when I get the chance, too) but that she chooses such loud colors! I would think black is much easier to photoshop than neon orange AND it would probably slim her down a bit too! It’s almost like she gets high off of the challenge of photoshopping and hiding in an obnoxiously loud outfit lmao
I think she wore orange because it’s gonna be her next color scheme

Reactions: 18
I already messaged the restaurant and the @wandering_for_eats girl. They both read it and didn't respond.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I already messaged the restaurant and the @wandering_for_eats girl. They both read it and didn't respond.
But I bet you if someone made a tik tok calling out wandering for eats for working with that racist, vile witch she’d shut that tit down real quick to save herself. She seemed sweet I’ve been following her on tik tok for a while and I was so disappointed when I saw that she’s working with Trashy now. Time to unfollow. Don’t these idiots realize how bad Tracy is for their image? Anyone with a brain can look at her and see she’s a bleeping mess. They’re too stupid to realize she buys all of her followers when all they have to do is look at her likes and comments and see it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 780522
This dumb ass sticks her entire pale, furry tongue out every time she takes a bite of something😂😂😂😂🥴 Ya look bizarre witch, not sexy or cute in the least! I def agree with letting the restaurant and the girl know that they are letting a known racist promote their business and freeload off of them. She’s such garbage. In the vid where she takes the shot of tequila you can see her trying to suck in her big ole stomach😂 It would be so much easier if she would just own her weight! But no, she thinks she can photoshop herself skinny and make the world believe it. Truth always comes to light Trashy and one f these days EVERYONE will see the real you and know you’ve been faking it all this time.
That’s fine I messaged them :). I live in Jersey too and she better pray I never see her or catch her in public. I’m also more “melanated” so I already know she won’t do anything other than walk away. She knows who and who not to pick fights with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The outfits have been crazy since jerseylicious lol. She was vile the things she used to say about Olivia

Reactions: 21
I wish I knew she was down the street from me last night. Passaic is the last place her racist ass should ever be she’s not welcome here. It makes me mad that a restaurant like this and in this area is welcoming her and interacting with her because they don’t know who she really is.
I was about to say, I've been to Passaic MANY times. Knowing her, she was probably walking through the street, clutching her purse because of all the "Hispanics" in the area smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
012FB0D7-68D3-46DD-8D67-8156538CC723.jpg

Is this some funky line going across her eyelids from photshopping or did she actually do that w her eyeshadow?! 😂😂😂😂 People actually let her do their makeup?!?! Like Trashy Tequila Tracy likes to say “oofa.”😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.