Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Usually families take family friendly photos....Tracy is over here trying to look sexy at a pumpkin patch where she is most likely with her parents and siblings because she cant handle her three children by herself and that is all her fault. She scared Skylar into being so submissive. She shunned Jayden so Jayden acts out and doesnt give a rats ass what Tracy has to say. Im sure Tracy spanks her after she gets off her live or IG stories. Julian is her guilt, she babies him like no other because she feels guilty that he isnt perfect. Her actions on social media tell it all, but her Saddies are so fucking dumb they dont see it. Corey and the Epstines are doing right by those kids while Tracy tries to erase the last 7 years of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ak29

Chatty Member
95B02F4F-CD76-4ACA-A06E-A8B2AB4C7CCC.jpg

Oh look! Julian has a fucking bottle in his mouth again! 🙄🙄🙄
F9BA1195-4798-42B0-B152-F2618840C116.jpg

and the kids are having ice cream…..AFUCKINGGAIN! Tooth decay here we come! 🙄🙄
DE1A2B75-95DD-4BD0-BC97-834078B7E955.jpg

this is just hilarious! I guarantee you she made a fake acct and sent this to herself!😂😂 She wrote all this bc we were saying how she never signs w Julian…also who tf says some kinda shit like “ I noticed it was you just by your shape.” 😂😂😂 She 1000000% wrote this or paid someone to write it. Only Trashy would say some dumb shit like I notice it was you by your shape, bc she wants everyone to believe she has this curvy,skinny thick figure so badly….😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Daddy-o can’t even pretend he likes her.
Imagine you raise your only daughter in an upper middle class lifestyle. Country clubs, cheerleading, a car at exactly 16 (I'm willing to bet). Imagine that daughter finds semi-fame on a reality show. And instead of taking ALLLLLL of these opportunities, instead she's marries another idiot like herself, against yours and your wife's wishes and promptly shoots out 3 kids back to back and has divorce papers signed before that last baby turns 2. This daughter cannot even do the only free thing in her life, parent her own children and you and your wife are stuck fixing, cleaning and supporting all of this mess. I'd probably not be a big fan of my daughter either.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I can just imagine how that went

“hey take my picture while I stick my ass in the air and lift my leg like a dog taking a piss”
It probably went like
*while the gum cracks in her mouth* “SKYLA!!! Come take mommy’s pichas cause ya so good at pichas.”
Skylar “Okay mommy.”
*gum still cracking”
“Thank ya my favorite girl. Make sure you get mommy’s good side.”
*Tracy tosses her hair, puts her back to the camera and sticks out her nasty tongue and poses*
Skylar takes about 50 pictures while Tracy does various poses that she knows are easy to photoshop.
“thank ya, now go away.”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She is pressing those legs together so tight. Girl, we saw that photo of you in the orange sitting down. Her whole bottom half was damn near ooozing over the chairs lmaoooo

All I know is if my child is upset, I would be the one consoling them, not their UNCLE while I'M taking photos of her being upset. She's is a sick shit.
if u listen closely u hear tracy go “enough jay” 🤦‍♀️ give the kid a break she’s scared

Poor Jayden
her brother is hot .. poor guy must be so embarrassed of his fat whore sister

• Haha
  • Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
View attachment 783240
She is disgusting! Who tf says “make it awkward” when referring to a boyfriend/husband/pretend significant other always “touching on momma?!” I mean really I shouldn’t be surprised bc look at the way she specializes her fucking kids! You’re supposed to be a role model for your children Tracy, not being all kinds of inappropriate with your man in front of them you sicko! 🤮
This type of attitude is what shows her mental illness. Why in the hell would you want to make it awkward in front of your children? It should be that they can tell how much mommy and daddy LOVE EACHOTHER by how they speak to each other, how they support each other and how they are a team and never make the other seem less important. It is not about kissing and fondling each other in front of the kids. She is a sexual predator and its actually starting to get scary and not funny to watch the down fall. She is not mentally ok.

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Girl… stop lying…. Cheese and biscuits…. Youre so fucking stupid that you don’t even know how empowering and relatable you could be if you would just own the fuck out of your real size.

View attachment 784194For the love of all things… STOP PROJECTING YOUR NEED OF A MAN ON TO YOUR SON. ITS TOXIC AS FUCK!!!!
Num 1- your son is not a gentleman, he beats the shit out of his sisters!! Num 2- the ONLY solid man in ur life? What about ur daddy that pays all ur bills and way through life and takes care of ur kids? Forget him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

gm14

If you are so traumatised from Jerseylicious 10 years ago.... WHY do you continue to mention it on every bloody platform 😳🥴 go and be a parent. Her latest tiktok is absolute trash!
She's hoping people will get hit with 'nostalgia' and her video will blow up so she can get attention/clout. That's what she attempts to achieve with everything she does and it never works

I grew up watching Jerseylicious and we all loved Olivia and hated Tracy. Every time a "remember this show" post pops up everyone's first memory of it is Tracy spitting on Olivia in the sonic parking lot. Nobody's buying the "I was hired to play the villain" either, especially when you're still the same nasty cunt to this very day

Corey said it himself, she clings to her 15 mins of fame and is so desperate to blow up again and get on another show or have people remember her. She tried to go viral with Julian's hearing journey, tries to go viral with whatever tiktok audio is trending at the moment, and it all fails. She truly needs to give it up

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 795496
So we said we haven’t seen the inside of the townhouse recently and here’s she’s proving us wrong. But why is the camera so high, is that table underneath a mess? Or possibly an old video and she’s recycling it? And something on that table would give it away?!?
i found it so funny how she wrote she “didn’t understand how in today’s world people get catfished” girllllll you catfish everyday u delete and try to hide ur racism .. you edit out ur flubber .. slim down the thunder thighs .. lie about having ur kids when the facts show different 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ what did i miss??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ummm idk how about at home with your KIDS?!?!
She’s planning a birthday for her fat ass a month and a half in advance yet couldn’t do shit for her 5 year olds birthday?!?! Good job Tray. #MomOfTheYear

E098148B-87DD-4B20-9492-F70DA9B611F8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

BuzzDawg15

What do they even have to talk about at this point? Jessica is not going to share about her life turning upside down, it would just show the karma from her not stoping Tracy. Nobody really cares if Tracy is getting dicked down on the regular by MikeBMI. Like how is this “work”
Every time I see his name, all I can think of is "Mike - Body Mass Index" lmaoooooo wtf kinda name

• Haha
  • Heart

devinekeeper

8B322238-CB3A-4561-9F0B-8683C0A7036D.png

for also never being allowed to have soda per the hibachi restaurant, Jayden sure seems to be enjoying that sprite 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38