Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s for her and if it is, she’s not going to pay. She’s going to expect it as a trade. Free workouts for promotion. If it’s for her, good for her.
She’s just fishing for someone to say they will do it for free. And then she will use it as her trainer is so hot and tried to duck her because every man on Earth is in her dm’s. She isn’t going to work out. There’s no way I’ll believe that unless I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good point, and something I didn't think about. She could easily plan something with Ashley since their kids are around the same age. Or even the woman who used to plan her parties, Tracy calls herself the kid's 'aunt', yet I don't think Tracy has ever had her kids around her either and they're around the same age as well.
(and it's funny, all her 'besties' who have kids, she loves posting about how they're all going to be best friends growing up).

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT, Tracy.

I swear, so many of the newer photos she posts of Jayden, you can tell that child is on to her mom's fuckery.
She’s admitted on the first season of the podcast that she took Xanax at least once.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She literally just put beige & white on her nails! This is proof she goes thru her camera roll & post old pictures lol she must just constantly snap selfies ❤ get a life u slob

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Like I said, Tracy’s kids don’t have friends outside school and I bet it’s because Tracy can’t be bothered with play dates. We saw one play date and that was at her parents house and from what it looked like, her mom planned it and Tracy was barely able to get though it and needed alcohol to flow. Same for when she occasionally sees that Fit Vic friend, she can’t stop with the phone, Julian can’t keep his clothes on and Tracy always has to have alcohol flowing in order to deal.
——
I was literally JUST thinking this! I don’t have kids but every single Mom I know is constantly so busy running around taking their kids to play dates, friends from schools birthday parties, extra curricular activities like dance, soccer, etc. These kids do literally nothing but get plopped in front ofa TV at their grandparents. Maybe swimming there too in summer, but that’s it.

out of 3 children how is not ONE enrolled in some type of sport or activity? Having friend sleepovers? Play dates?

Between being shuffled between 3 households a week, no socialization with other kids/activities, being photoshopped by their Mom, a brother who can’t speak nor sign so zero communication and all the toxicity of T&C fighting growing up their childhood is so, so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ok, the entire gray sweats thing needs to just go. It’s ridiculous. When I think of gray sweats, I think of desperate 21 year old wanna f!ckboys who just left the strip club for the first time. Barf!

That picture of Julian was disturbing. It’s sad that her body Dysmorphia is constantly being projected on her children.
I seriously would cringe seeing someone outside of the house in sweatpants if his goal is to get a girl 🥴 no shade but I think sweatpants belong in the house. They don't scream sexy, they scream slob to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
from fredericks
F43B9777-C8D4-40D1-8CA6-477E321F3B9A.jpeg

Shes such a witch
She could have just said "omg I know right" like every other public figure does, but tracy is so insane if you dont kiss her ass all day everyday she gets bitchy 🙄 its sooo childish this is exactly why she failed. Snooki and jwow would never. They actually make fun of themselves and look how far theyve gotten while tracy sinks deeper into misery, living off her older parents and trying to use cheap crappy filler to make herself feel better

Look at the pix others post vs. What she posts
I dont even recognize the ones posted by other people like who is that person its a completely different face 😲 and this was only from august!
E50962C2-3AD6-45DF-8C25-A8701A0186C5.jpeg
6DA65107-6FE6-4720-A56B-EB876667A067.jpeg
DB9F5D70-3E74-4AFA-AA49-4E21F38D513C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
from fredericksView attachment 801832
Shes such a witch
She could have just said "omg I know right" like every other public figure does, but tracy is so insane if you dont kiss her ass all day everyday she gets bitchy 🙄 its sooo childish this is exactly why she failed. Snooki and jwow would never. They actually make fun of themselves and look how far theyve gotten while tracy sinks deeper into misery, living off her older parents and trying to use cheap crappy filler to make herself feel better

I dont even recognize the ones posted by other people like who is that person its a completely different face 😲 and this was only from august! View attachment 801848View attachment 801849View attachment 801850
A trend ookkkkaaaayyyyy boo who told you that they were DiSgUsTiNg a bit like your personality
Can you not afford an iron girl 💋 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 14
I was literally JUST thinking this! I don’t have kids but every single Mom I know is constantly so busy running around taking their kids to play dates, friends from schools birthday parties, extra curricular activities like dance, soccer, etc. These kids do literally nothing but get plopped in front ofa TV at their grandparents. Maybe swimming there too in summer, but that’s it.

out of 3 children how is not ONE enrolled in some type of sport or activity? Having friend sleepovers? Play dates?

Between being shuffled between 3 households a week, no socialization with other kids/activities, being photoshopped by their Mom, a brother who can’t speak nor sign so zero communication and all the toxicity of T&C fighting growing up their childhood is so, so sad 😞
The girls were in Dance and Soccer and part of me feels like they were pulled from it because Jayden enjoyed both way more than Skylar and if Jayden is enjoying it, Tracy automatically removed them from it. I remember that one year, Skylar was playing Soccer and you could see how much she hated it and it was the year after Jayden had done really well in the season. I found it so odd and rude that the child who hated the sport was playing it and the child who clearly loved it and was enjoying it wasn’t. Soccer is good for someone like Jayden who has so much energy that she can’t contain it because it can be played as a year round sport. (Indoor soccer in the winter, soccer academy in the summer and so forth) Tracy is lazy and probably couldn’t be bothered with shuffling them to and from. According to Tracy, 2018 is the year she was done having babies and realized her worth. What she fails to mention is that her kids are the only ones really paying the price for this “realization”. Sure her parents are to a degree, but not the same expense her kids are paying.
Sleepover thing, I can understand not doing that because people have horror stories from sleepovers that I have a friend that doesn’t allow their kids to sleep at anybody’s house because as a kid, they were sexually assaulted by the sibling of someone who’s house they slept over. So that one she gets a small pass on because sadly I worry about her kids either doing something or someone doing something to them because of the behaviors they see and display due to Tracy. The last party Skylar was at, it was very obvious she didn’t want to be there and it wasn’t until Tara pulled her to the side and let her play with Jayden on the family’s pickler toy that she had finally come out of her shell enough to enjoy the party.
Someone pointed out how much Skylar smothers Jayden and Julian…. I think a lot of that is because she is forced to have a mom role with them because Tracy is usually off hiding and taking pictures of herself or doing lives or whatever it is that has her focused on things other than those kids. She probably only gets a break from this role when she’s with Corey & family or at her grandparents and even then, I’m sure she still has that mothering thing going on.
Also do we know if Skylar went with both her grandparents to the concert or just with Mark? And if she went with just Mark, is anybody else weirded out by that? Like I’d want to be like oh cute he took his granddaughter, but shes 6 and if that’s the case she should have been going to a more appropriate concert for a 6 year old for their first concert. It’s so weird to me. I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The girls were in Dance and Soccer and part of me feels like they were pulled from it because Jayden enjoyed both way more than Skylar and if Jayden is enjoying it, Tracy automatically removed them from it. I remember that one year, Skylar was playing Soccer and you could see how much she hated it and it was the year after Jayden had done really well in the season. I found it so odd and rude that the child who hated the sport was playing it and the child who clearly loved it and was enjoying it wasn’t. Soccer is good for someone like Jayden who has so much energy that she can’t contain it because it can be played as a year round sport. (Indoor soccer in the winter, soccer academy in the summer and so forth) Tracy is lazy and probably couldn’t be bothered with shuffling them to and from. According to Tracy, 2018 is the year she was done having babies and realized her worth. What she fails to mention is that her kids are the only ones really paying the price for this “realization”. Sure her parents are to a degree, but not the same expense her kids are paying.
Sleepover thing, I can understand not doing that because people have horror stories from sleepovers that I have a friend that doesn’t allow their kids to sleep at anybody’s house because as a kid, they were sexually assaulted by the sibling of someone who’s house they slept over. So that one she gets a small pass on because sadly I worry about her kids either doing something or someone doing something to them because of the behaviors they see and display due to Tracy. The last party Skylar was at, it was very obvious she didn’t want to be there and it wasn’t until Tara pulled her to the side and let her play with Jayden on the family’s pickler toy that she had finally come out of her shell enough to enjoy the party.
Someone pointed out how much Skylar smothers Jayden and Julian…. I think a lot of that is because she is forced to have a mom role with them because Tracy is usually off hiding and taking pictures of herself or doing lives or whatever it is that has her focused on things other than those kids. She probably only gets a break from this role when she’s with Corey & family or at her grandparents and even then, I’m sure she still has that mothering thing going on.
Also do we know if Skylar went with both her grandparents to the concert or just with Mark? And if she went with just Mark, is anybody else weirded out by that? Like I’d want to be like oh cute he took his granddaughter, but shes 6 and if that’s the case she should have been going to a more appropriate concert for a 6 year old for their first concert. It’s so weird to me. I’m sorry.
Shes to busy getting Botox, lip fillers, butt plungers hair extensions nails done fake & bake tanning that she has no time for her kids to be In activities! She's a me me me mom all about me! selfish fake ignorant witch

Reactions: 22
Caption this lol
You can look like this botched lip fillers, spiders on your eyes, facetune photoshop and don’t forget the angles girls. Just remember girls don’t look like you - the tray way
“The face you make when you disregard your middle child”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
from fredericksView attachment 801832
Shes such a witch

I dont even recognize the ones posted by other people like who is that person its a completely different face 😲 and this was only from august! View attachment 801848View attachment 801849View attachment 801850
Love how she has to say “lol” twice in her response. It’s like her natural reflex so she doesn’t go into full attack mode on that girl 😂😂 anyone else read it that way, or just me? Lmao

Reactions: 18
You're correct in that Jayden should be in activities to release her pent up energy instead of posing in front of Tracy's fuckin' garage door. It is obvious she is the athletic one out of the two girls. The right thing to do is for Tracy to see what each child's interests are and enroll them in activities ! Watching their mother getting her ass cupped is not what I would call an activity. More like watching a horror movie. Lord only knows the inappropriate tit she says and does in front of them but she swears she is mother of the year 🙄

Reactions: 24
He always looks so squashed and awkward laying down, does he literally live in box or a coffin.
We’ll, if he shows us whole body, we’ll see how small he actually is.

You're correct in that Jayden should be in activities to release her pent up energy instead of posing in front of Tracy's fuckin' garage door. It is obvious she is the athletic one out of the two girls. The right thing to do is for Tracy to see what each child's interests are and enroll them in activities ! Watching their mother getting her ass cupped is not what I would call an activity. More like watching a horror movie. Lord only knows the inappropriate tit she says and does in front of them but she swears she is mother of the year 🙄
She would probably say they’re not in sports because sh le can’t afford it as a single mother who gets no child support and has them 85% of the time. Lip fillers and Botox aren’t going to pay for themselves, ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.