Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is so sick in the head! She has issues that I don't think she'll ever resolve because she is so narcissistic. My heart hurts for her girls.
The pictures on the right are what Trashy posted.
View attachment 800689
View attachment 800691
WOW, the difference is disturbing to see especially when there is absolutely nothing wrong with how they look. As a mother, why would you EVER want to change the way your kids look for bleeping social media?! I would never change my sons pics bc he is handsome just the way he is! Since you read here all the time Buffalo Barbie, you’re a toxic, disgusting, narcissistic, worthless excuse for a parent! Get your tit together and grow the hell up before you completely ruin those kids lives!

Reactions: 15
This witch is so sick in the head! She has issues that I don't think she'll ever resolve because she is so narcissistic. My heart hurts for her girls.
The pictures on the right are what Trashy posted.
View attachment 800689
View attachment 800691
Look at Sylars toes on her left foot (our right) in the photo Trashy posted! She made them hella long!

Are you that bleeping lazy you had to copy a photo of a tree?? Are you not capable of walking outside? I thought the Buffalo liked to roam outside
Somebody comment and ask her where she took this photo at😂😂😂😂

57AEBCAB-A4FE-4C6C-9FB2-B5203903F9EB.jpg
A9BD3A1A-408A-4811-846D-FB72D74FBBBC.jpeg

Hmmmm, weird, they look nothing alike! She’ll probably try to say it’s an old school photo of Julian she just posted today😂😂🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
hundreds of people with her .06% social media engagement rate 😂😂😂
100's of people know she's fake & can't stand her lol

Are you that bleeping lazy you had to copy a photo of a tree?? Are you not capable of walking outside? I thought the Buffalo liked to roam outside
Lmfao this is hysterical 🤣 she will claim she took that photo lol

WOW, the difference is disturbing to see especially when there is absolutely nothing wrong with how they look. As a mother, why would you EVER want to change the way your kids look for bleeping social media?! I would never change my sons pics bc he is handsome just the way he is! Since you read here all the time Buffalo Barbie, you’re a toxic, disgusting, narcissistic, worthless excuse for a parent! Get your tit together and grow the hell up before you completely ruin those kids lives!
Dam she photoshop the tit out of those kids pics! Is anything real in her life

Reactions: 16
Look at Sylars toes on her left foot (our right) in the photo Trashy posted! She made them hella long!

View attachment 800964View attachment 800965
Hmmmm, weird, they look nothing alike! She’ll probably try to say it’s an old school photo of Julian she just posted today😂😂🥴
Guess it’s pajama day at school? I know for a fact that’s a Spider-Man pajama shirt because my kid has the exact same one. And would you look at that, like a normal person, he pulled his mask down to enjoy his snack & what do you know he looks like your average little preschooler.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yikes! I hope not.

That’s the thing, nobody actually does boast about her and her skills as a mom. Her “fans” don’t count. I’m talking like her actual friends. There’s nothing from them, nothing from play dates. Absolutely nothing… to me that speaks volumes as to who she is as a mother. They have friends at school and occasionally if Tracy has something better to do, she will allow them to go to someone else’s house for a play date, otherwise those kids are picked up and shipped to grandma until the morning. Where they’re brought back and subjected to a morning photo shoot before the bus comes.
Good point, and something I didn't think about. She could easily plan something with Ashley since their kids are around the same age. Or even the woman who used to plan her parties, Tracy calls herself the kid's 'aunt', yet I don't think Tracy has ever had her kids around her either and they're around the same age as well.
(and it's funny, all her 'besties' who have kids, she loves posting about how they're all going to be best friends growing up).

View attachment 800005
Who on Earth, besides Trashy, feels the need to post dumbass memes like this! First of all, we all know this is bs. You can tell from her pinned pupils in some of her pics/vids she’s clearly on something. Also, people that don’t do drugs usually don’t go around announcing it or posting memes about it. Guilty conscience coming through??
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT, Tracy.

I know it’s pretty warm for October in NY but not tank top and booty shorts warm. I can’t even see Jaydens shorts and her tank looks too big. Of course Jayden was in a mood. She is probably so sick of Tracy’s tit.
I swear, so many of the newer photos she posts of Jayden, you can tell that child is on to her mom's fuckery.

Reactions: 18
This trash bag is claiming she educated a wrong number. LMFAO. What a crock of tit. Trash Bag, you are the most uneducated, ignorant, stupid piece of tit out there. You can’t even spell. You didn’t educate anyone GTFOH. Anyone who uses uses “Yous” when writing to address people, isn’t educating anyone. The only thing you’re good at Trash Bag, is being a white trash, piece of tit, cat fishing unfit mother.
She definitely took it down. I wonder why? She downed the man for using "R" instead of "Are". Telling him he's childish. All this coming from the Buffalo wearing "Barbie" sweatpants and posting "Scorpio" memes. 😂😂🤦💯

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 800964View attachment 800965
It’s all about angles 📐 He knows how to work a camera just like mama 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

🤣😂🤣😂🤣 She’s so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’M SO NUMB!” Lmfao that randomly popped up in my head today…hahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Good point, and something I didn't think about. She could easily plan something with Ashley since their kids are around the same age. Or even the woman who used to plan her parties, Tracy calls herself the kid's 'aunt', yet I don't think Tracy has ever had her kids around her either and they're around the same age as well.
(and it's funny, all her 'besties' who have kids, she loves posting about how they're all going to be best friends growing up).

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT, Tracy.

I swear, so many of the newer photos she posts of Jayden, you can tell that child is on to her mom's fuckery.
Like I said, Tracy’s kids don’t have friends outside school and I bet it’s because Tracy can’t be bothered with play dates. We saw one play date and that was at her parents house and from what it looked like, her mom planned it and Tracy was barely able to get though it and needed alcohol to flow. Same for when she occasionally sees that Fit Vic friend, she can’t stop with the phone, Julian can’t keep his clothes on and Tracy always has to have alcohol flowing in order to deal.
——-
Also, did anybody see the video she posted of the parents wilding out at Parents week…. She really thinks at that point she’s still going to have her kids in her life. She most likely won’t because she won’t be able to financially afford them going to school and if she does, she’d hold it over their heads and she’d show up and embarrass them on the regular. She needs to stop kidding herself.

Reactions: 20
Caption this lol
You can look like this botched lip fillers, spiders on your eyes, facetune photoshop and don’t forget the angles girls. Just remember girls don’t look like you - the tray way
Her nails look so fucken wonky! Lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anybody see this story on realityashhole_ page? About this ig page that you pay them photoshop pics for you? I wonder if buffalo barbie has had any of her pics done by them. This pic looks a lot like what they do. I
Screenshot_20211008-182001_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-182027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211008-182237_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.