Tracy Dimarco #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of the "receipts" Tracy shared at the end of July for her tell-all. I believe she said this was the moment she was "done" with the marriage and decided to file for divorce 😂
In the clip, Corey is making fun of her and saying "I'm so numbbb, I'm so numbbb" which is what she said because she's a badass scorpio, amIright? 😂
It's from Thread #48, around July 27th or 28th. I turned the clip into a gif back then and made it our official Spicy Corey meme 🥰

how can she be happy at the farm when strangers are probably complimenting her parents on their four kids (Tracy included)? Or maybe they think she's a slutty babysitter. I mean she knows about being that all too well, doesn't she? She's miserable. No amount of funny memes or exaggerated smiles or photoshop can fix that. 🙃
I think you just made a very valid point. Maybe Tracy dresses that way because she doesn’t want to be seen as the mom. She wants to be seen as the cool older sister, the babysitter or the nanny. I wonder if in public she doesn’t even respond to “mom” or any form of the mother title.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This was one of the "receipts" Tracy shared at the end of July for her tell-all. I believe she said this was the moment she was "done" with the marriage and decided to file for divorce 😂
In the clip, Corey is making fun of her and saying "I'm so numbbb, I'm so numbbb" which is what she said because she's a badass scorpio, amIright? 😂
It's from Thread #48, around July 27th or 28th. I turned the clip into a gif back then and made it our official Spicy Corey meme 🥰

how can she be happy at the farm when strangers are probably complimenting her parents on their four kids (Tracy included)? Or maybe they think she's a slutty babysitter. I mean she knows about being that all too well, doesn't she? She's miserable. No amount of funny memes or exaggerated smiles or photoshop can fix that. 🙃

Fixed that for you, BuffaloBarbie
What You Order vs What You Get
View attachment 802765View attachment 802766
Haha accurate about her being the slutty babysitter 🤣 it’s a title she wore pretty proudly on her podcast!

Reactions: 16
‼‼ New Thread, lazy intro. Same tit, different day with Buffalo Barbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
By signing to him, she was doing the I love you sign because it’s the only one she knows.
Right?!? Because you know she would post it all over Instagram if she could sign anything other than I love you, the alpha and some kids song she overly sexualized and learned real fast to try and prove us all wrong

Fixed that for you, BuffaloBarbie
What You Order vs What You Get
View attachment 802765View attachment 802766
You’ve gotta do this to more of her pics! I bet she’s sitting at home freaking out that she’s been had!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.