Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and i’ll Say it again: she’s terrified of everyone finding out she’s a basic witch.

rhat pic of her in the tanning bed, how TF is her ankle the same width as her shin/calf? witch is crazy!
These pics are never shown by others. Always her that promotes these photos. And when she is in someone’s photo she is behind them. She has lost weight. No denying that, but she does not work out. There is no way there isn’t some skin sag. And that’s fine. But she is just not honest about it. As for her photoshopping, the pics where her waist is slimmed down and then the tight or pant is still hanging out 🤨 sure!

Any reason to dress like a 2 dollar bleep. I will never understand why she dresses like that yet will
photoshop the hell out of every single picture. Either you have confidence or you don't. She’s fucked up in the head and it's only getting worse. Those FUGLY ASS boots are the icing on the motherfucking cake.
Maybe easier to photoshop 😂. I honestly think she would wear clothes based on photoshopping

• Heart
Reactions: 21
they're brother and sister, so could have a verbal fight have happened - SURE. If it did, we know Tracy recorded it. But I cannot see a physical alteration taking place. Corey has been arrested for drugs, Corey was in a bar fight and stabbed, Corey tried to fight Mikey on stage. But he never raised a hand at a woman. Even with Tracy mocking him for cigarettes, he only made fun of her. He never charged towards her, he never raised his voice. I truly just don't see Corey being a woman beater. Just my opinion
I’m not sure if this has been said already. If so, sorry to repeat. I see the real problem being her recording a physical altercation rather than trying to end it or break up the fight. If this physical fight actually occurred, why film it and use it as something to hang on to and threaten to use the recording against them? Wouldn’t most people try to stop the fight instead?? She’s twisted

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't wait until it gets colder outside, and she has to cover up a tiny bit more. I'm so tired of seeing her leopard spotted check, linebacker shoulders, and abdomen in EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO.

I’m not sure if this has been said already. If so, sorry to repeat. I see the real problem being her recording a physical altercation rather than trying to end it or break up the fight. If this physical fight actually occurred, why film it and use it as something to hang on to and threaten to use the recording against them? Wouldn’t most people try to stop the fight instead?? She’s twisted
Ohhh, completely agree with you. Help diffuse the situation. But tracy is a shitbag of a person and she has a narrative for everything. She has to blackmail everyone around her, so they won’t speak ill of her. Truly shows Tracy’s character.

• Heart
I can’t see past the fucked up lumpy lips… witch LOOKS ROUGH!!
C31A0BE5-3D81-45FB-B32E-8FB910E29AE6.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can’t see past the fucked up lumpy lips… witch LOOKS ROUGH!!View attachment 779728
She looks 60! I’m not even being mean, I’m dead ass! I just showed my husband, who works in the beauty industry, and he said you have to try to look that horrible. Quote: you can smoke crack for 5 years and still not look that horrible. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Put your infectious tongue away! And get your nasty rotted molars fixed, so you can stop being a STANK-MOUTH witch!
4DD4F167-ECA3-48F9-B0BE-B0C3440FE257.png

• Sick
I'm sorry I dont want to hear she deserves a night out cause shes with the kids 24/7. This is her time with her kids and she chooses to be out. I get it we need time to enjoy ourselves but this is to much. She literally goes out EVERY weekend, kids or no kids!!!

Reactions: 33
Anyone else get a notification from IG today about their password trying to be reset? I know we’ve had this problem before, but I have never had it happen until now. It’s the account I look at Tracy’s account from so I’m interested to see if she’s going through trying to hack again
My username for here came up on my Instagram today🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought it was strange because they’re both completely different

Reactions: 8
Tracy Maloney WLS "JOURNEY "
What's next thread?? 😆🤣
The problem is that she won’t fess up to it. She’s so in denial. She could help some of her followers, but she doesn’t. She doesn’t care about them and they worship her. It’s sad.

Reactions: 17
She literally tried so hard in this ig story to squeeze her arms towards her to look thin def go watch it lmfao hysterical

Fat arms unedited🤣💩
Hahaha just watched it, she couldn’t be more obvious about it! That gives us a small piece of insight into what her photoshoots must look like lmao

Reactions: 12
Prove to us you don’t have custody of your kids without telling us you don’t have custody of your kids

Reactions: 18
These pics are never shown by others. Always her that promotes these photos. And when she is in someone’s photo she is behind them. She has lost weight. No denying that, but she does not work out. There is no way there isn’t some skin sag. And that’s fine. But she is just not honest about it. As for her photoshopping, the pics where her waist is slimmed down and then the tight or pant is still hanging out 🤨 sure!

Maybe easier to photoshop 😂. I honestly think she would wear clothes based on photoshopping
I think so, too. Everything she chooses to wear and every pose she does is to make it easy for her to photoshop. It’s evident from past photoshopped pics that she has lost weight but she is still shaving off a bunch of weight and altering her appearance completely. I don’t get it! Be transparent Tracy! This facade you’ve constructed is as fragile as tissue paper. Your saddies are slowly seeing the truth through all the smoke and mirrors. Sooner than later it all will fall… the tissue paper facade will wash away and everyone, including your children, will see the “real” you… I just hope it doesn’t cost you everything. Liars, can’t continue their lies forever.

Reactions: 19

You are 100% right. If she would just own it she wouldn't get so much hate. Instead she looks like a damn clown trying so hard for that gap. Image living your life lying and faking your true self. She's absolutely miserable and no one can tell me different 😊

I'm sorry I dont want to hear she deserves a night out cause shes with the kids 24/7. This is her time with her kids and she chooses to be out. I get it we need time to enjoy ourselves but this is to much. She literally goes out EVERY weekend, kids or no kids!!!
Wouldn’t you think she would be starting her celebrations for Jayden’s birthday weekend since we know she didn’t do anything for her on the actual day… she’s disgusting. Real stay at home moms stay at home with their kids. I just can’t get over the difference in how she has done big extravagant things for Skylar on her bdays abd this poor baby gets NOTHING. It’s very sad that women like this get blessed with children and don’t deserve to have them

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.