Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s starting her stories today is all aboutJadens party later and the donuts for the party. So let’s see what this is going to be. Poor kid is always left out

That last photo excellent photoshop skills right there lol
She’s at mommy and daddy’s house. So they are throwing jayden a party.

Reactions: 20
I just don’t understand the amount of food and alcohol she consumed last night, if she had WLS wouldn’t she be sick as a dog, her stomach can’t possibly consume that much food if it was cut in half. I’m really confused here.

Reactions: 19
Just caught up again. I'm single mom bartender and I had to do a wedding (makeup) last night so here I am now to give my 2 cents I can't believe this broad went out again last night.
I pray to god she has a birthday party for Jayden today
She is all of a sudden a food critic now?!? duck outta here
My bff had WLS and so did my boss. Before the surgery they both had to lose x amount of weight before they would perform the surgery. After they had to cut all meals in half and could not eat any fried foods. They certainly couldn't drink the way she is. I also know someone else that got it, got skinny and started sticking whatever in their mouth and ended up gaining more. She ended up be heavier than she was before the surgery. Bet that happens to Big T.
Thanks to the tattler who gave me my new pfp 😭🌯
This meme is disgusting. Everyday is first born day in her house because she's an asshole to Jayden.
To the Tattler that suggest we contact the restaurant. We should. You want to make all sorts of immagrint comments but then stuff your pig face with their food, For free because we all know you're a freeloader.
We should let this chick from wandering eats know she's a racist too. That's probably why big T took her post down so fast. She knew if they seen that her Mexican boozed fest night would have been cancelled!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She was totally overdressed to go to a place like that to eat and so was the girl in the leather pants. That place looks pretty laid-back. But I got to admit, the food looked bangin!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was totally overdressed to go to a place like that to eat and so was the girl in the leather pants. That place looks pretty laid-back. But I got to admit, the food looked bangin!
I was gonna say the same about the food. bleeping bomb!!! I love a good birrta and Mexican street corn lol. As far as the clothes.... I'm always in work clothes so any chance I can get to get dolled up I'm doing so. But that's just me. I also think it's guilt because I buy a lot of tit then it sits in the closet while I wear work clothes. Lol

Reactions: 14
😲she's as big as that blonde woman she's with but photoshopped herself half the size in her own pics WTF 😂
Lol exactly and the chick in back. Is winning even in her reg pics ... thats crazy with these pics here caught lol of Tracy

Reactions: 10
I was gonna say the same about the food. bleeping bomb!!! I love a good birrta and Mexican street corn lol. As far as the clothes.... I'm always in work clothes so any chance I can get to get dolled up I'm doing so. But that's just me. I also think it's guilt because I buy a lot of tit then it sits in the closet while I wear work clothes. Lol
But enough with the crop tops and tube tops it’s almost October. Wear a normal shirt and pair of jeans lol

I’m also dating a Mexican guy, so I am Mexican by injection and Sicilian, but for her to talk down about immigrants and then eat their food, I want to slap this witch

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Weight loss 101 by Tracy Maloney

She has got to be sip the drinks just for show. Basic fake btch
There's no diet to break boo lol

Reactions: 11
✨New Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.