Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9F130FCB-6C90-4817-8B51-637D04DD62ED.jpg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Example # 56362272838484844 of Trashys excellent photoshop skills πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

F3233A86-9A61-442F-A82E-0FD4037B832A.jpg

Interesting, why don’t you take your own advice and stop posting memes every 5 seconds about how hOrRiBlE Your ex is! Take your dignity (lets be real, when it comes to Tracy there is no dignity) and go!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 778708
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Example # 56362272838484844 of Trashys excellent photoshop skills πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

View attachment 778710
Interesting, why don’t you take your own advice and stop posting memes every 5 seconds about how hOrRiBlE Your ex is! Take your dignity (lets be real, when it comes to Tracy there is no dignity) and go!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And I'm pretty sure she already posted this meme a couple weeks ago. Lol always recycling the same content.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair, my dad is 1 of 4 kids and only 1 of them married an italian girl, gene’s were just really strong πŸ˜‚

Thank you! Im in Western Australia & we are thankfully somewhat unaffected compared to whats happening in Melbourne! πŸ’•
West Australian here too!! πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im so confused as to why tracy keeps asking for the 1980s hairdo the bonita girls hair looks modern tracy looks like she's auditioning for peg bundy.

E0875A35-157A-447D-8B6F-50BD14C5A542.jpeg

Most people change their style with age
Look at olivia hell even sammy
Tracy is literally stuck, where she "peaked" but thats silly cos there is no turning back time why not find a new "peak" grow, focus on the children you brought onto the earth. Shes so obsessed with making it ok for moms to "take a break" and thats all fine and well once in a while but being a mom is the hardest (unpaid) job on earth for a reason, im not sure why she signed up 3x when all she wants is a constant break.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Amen! I was doing that before this virus hit.

Yep! I was thinking the same thing. She’ll for sure mention it now. How long do β€œyousβ€πŸ˜‰ guys think before she does… my guess is 3 days since that seems to be her number lately

Yep! I was thinking the same thing. She’ll for sure mention it now. How long do β€œyousβ€πŸ˜‰ guys think before she does… my guess is 3 days since that seems to be her number lately

i almost commented on her post because of the rain boots. Who sends their kids to school, where you play outside at recess & in PE, in rain boots?!??

I was waiting for one of you to notice the puffy Pussy as my profile pic… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg β€œpuffy pussy” πŸ’€πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ever notice that she always has her hair long and covering her shoulders. She always hides behind all of that hair and then when she wears it up, she photoshops the hell out of her neck n chin to look like an πŸ‘½

View attachment 778708

View attachment 778710
Her ears always missing too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girl you are a 34 year woman w/ 3 kids, stop acting like you’re 17. I am embarrassed for her. Whoever this β€œmystery” guy is, has to be as mature as she is if he finds this remotely appealing or attractive.
Funny.. when this picture was first posted.. she wrote CENSORED over the shirt logo, and we are pretty sure its from the company Mark Maloney works for. Now, shes scribbled over it. YOU STOLE IT FROM YOUR DADDY, TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOVE YOU.. KnOcK πŸ‘ iT πŸ‘ OFFπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what was the point of this? are they shooting imaginary webs at one another? Also, the colors....its fall in less than a week, dress those kids in proper clothing! holy cow, she really doesnt understand that its 60ish degress here and shorts and tank tops are not okay....
Anyone notice on the new post with the kids, she keeps saying that the kids’ school is the best and whatnot for having a day to honor 9/11, but don’t the girls go to a different school than Julian? So are both schools doing the same thing today or did she just dress Julian to match the girls?
I’m wayyy behind on tattle, but my kids are in this school district (not their school, but the district) and we lost residents on 9/11 so our community honors those people every year. Also the district didn’t start school until 9/13 because of mold…… don’t get me started on that. But they still did a red/white/blue day the following Friday πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Skylar and Jayden go to a decent school, I’m not sure where Julian actually goes. My son wore basketball shorts and a t shirt bc of the weather here that day .. I would never defend Tracy LOL but just saying where this all came from

It’s the kinda thing kids in high school do. Grow the duck up Tracy. Her maturity level just keeps on decreasing. She’s not even acting 21 anymore.
Seriously... I remember posing with a boys orange trucker hat and posting it to myspace... GROW UP! This isnt 2002 anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else get a notification from IG today about their password trying to be reset? I know we’ve had this problem before, but I have never had it happen until now. It’s the account I look at Tracy’s account from so I’m interested to see if she’s going through trying to hack again

View attachment 778193

🀒🀒🀒 Look at her disgusting ass nails!

View attachment 778194
Her nails match this rats nest
View attachment 778197
why does the nail on the first finger almost look transparent?! i can’t! This girl is DISGUSTING!
RATCHET- The word that stays in my head the most when I see those nails. Her as well. Along with Tacky, Dated, classless, Pig, scumbag, fraud and narcissist

I saved this pic from a few weeks ago.

I mentioned something about this the other week. Tara took Skylar the night she came home from the hospital, because Tracy and Corey were exhausted. Uh, WTF was Corey exhausted? And it would have been a cold day in hell before my 2-3 day old wasn’t sleeping by my side. She’s such a lazy sloth.
The lines from her tiles are non-existing in her thigh gap. I see she's been coloring again smh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ever notice that she always has her hair long and covering her shoulders. She always hides behind all of that hair and then when she wears it up, she photoshops the hell out of her neck n chin to look like an πŸ‘½

Her ears always missing too
space raider head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.