Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Perhaps France has a lost and abandoned island around Antarctic Territories where Tracy could roam among wild animals and be studied by scientists.
"The extinct hippo whale hybrid makes an appearance only at night in the New Jersey Territories leaving her young to search for alcohol and men. Fueled by child support and child tax credit money, this behemoth makes her rounds to various night clubs, socializing only to appear as though she is highly sought after. In reality, the hippo whale goes home after a long nights hunt for a sugar daddy, alone and drunk... forgetting she has kids and repeats it all again tomorrow." - National Geographic on Tracy DiMarco Maloney, 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

remi85

VIP Member
528D9D27-0489-45AB-BC06-0FD480125E5D.jpeg

And this is how a birthday message should be written. I am so happy that the kids have the love and support from the Eps.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Did anyone else catch taras story yesterday where she checks Jayden for twerking and says you know I don’t like that…and we all know where she gets that from! Tara really is the best motherly role model to those kids

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

remi85

VIP Member
NYY hat again with a censored tshirt, some guy definitely gave her his hat & a tshirt to wear lol
she wants us to think some guy have it to her... and remember Corey was a huge Mets fan.. and she's been rocking Yankees... she's doing it out of spite, nOthInG iS a CoInCidEnCe with that tramp

Capture44.JPG
Capture55.JPG

ALSO.. her father's linkedin, shows where he works.. google his name and his town.. first link is his linkedin.. you can see company name.. and if you google that company, the logo has the little loop in it... grant it.. hers is reversed bc its a selfie... but y'all, is she wearing Daddy's shirt, PRETENDING ITS HER MANS?!?!?!?!!? Please.. someone else check this out and let me know if I'm crazy or if this bitch is pyscho

(i attached a partial pic of the logo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

devinekeeper

0D7B4A64-1474-4492-BAD5-03CE8507BD30.jpeg

Just some evidence :)

No doubt, shes got Tracy’s chin. Let’s also hope she has Raven’s heart because she truly does it all - Amazing wife, daughter, and mother. I don’t know if she reads here, but if you do Ray Ray, kudos to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Washed up like a piece of trash on Ortley Beach. Also with tits down to her knees. Woof.
its funny that she doesn’t believe in covid yet her tits are social distancing 🤭

also.. she changed her profile pic on Instagram. I feel she did that right after all those comments so that any screen shots will look fake (diff pic) 🤔 just my two cents of how I think her calculating yet dumb brain works

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Oofff… damn… Tracy out here reminding people she’s a racist twit…. I’m shocked she’s not deleting as it goes….
I just sent her comments to Zack, realityashhole, US weekly, people and I'm still going. Idgaf
I don't like that racist shit. She's disgusting. She can fuck Spanish men and brag about all that but then have the BALL to say that?!?! I can't

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

DaimIt

VIP Member
She keeps mentioning " Our routine " or " every morning we have our little routine" . Um it is called mothering and life.
Revolutionary routine . Getting dressed and going to school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Nurselife45

B340E2B2-6129-470F-A312-6CF187187007.png
VACCINE WAS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE MET GALA DUMBASS

EB8011EF-11DB-4C16-A740-8A9F50E29839.png
45CC5BE3-2605-4243-BCFB-6B733703F7F5.png

so here are the stats I have for this half of the month. She has only spent 5 days with Skylar!! I can’t. This infuriates me. Don’t get me wrong I am so happy she got quality time with Tara. But Jesus lord! Stop lying about you having your kids all the time !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

remi85

VIP Member
CAD06669-5CB4-4914-8344-A73B1322BEDD.png
B06B9A60-13D5-41FF-BC5A-BAF3BFB2C52F.png

Skylar- obsessed with. Love isn’t a strong enough word

Julian - she loves you more than words can describe (she literally made his birthday post about her learning his language and crying.. but I digress)

but Jayden - thanks for being a handful and picking out your own birthday outfit (funny she loves that you’re becoming self sufficient)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

KH523

I don’t get Jess w/ the cryptic messages. It’s just another way for her and Tracy to make money off their failing podcast to announce a divorce. Her and Tracy need to come to terms with the fact that their reality tv show days are over. No one has any interest in you anymore. Go and be a mom and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
Stop with the Barbie outfits they look like PJs.
Poor Jayden looks uncomfortable, poor girl is probably confused that her mum picked her up and cuddles her 😢
The only reason she picked her up to cuddle was so she can show off her new "Barbie Pants" and hide the Fupa at the same time 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Piper21

So, I was at a party recently and it was confirmed by someone in the know that Tracy most certainly had weight loss surgery. All the boom bod, low carb, no sugar bull shit is just that. BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Updates:

Tracy hasnt had her kids in almost 4 weekends

She photoshops her kids faces to her ideal of what they should look like

She hasnt had all 3 kids together in months

Her lips look like a monkey's butthole

She is transforming into a ****** more and more every day

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart

Teafor1

T-Rex you uneducated, lowlife, white trash, ignorant, unfit mother. You’s??? Really??? You’s is abbreviated for “you is” which is severely grammatically incorrect. So essentially (I know a big word for you, it’s ok spell it out, maybe Sky can help you) you asked “which one of you is like to accuse me…”. Please pick up your kids books and begin your education. Also, no one is accusing you of dating any of them. Because nobody dates you, they just bang you; like a cheap screen door in a hurricane. You sleazy walking disease.

• Haha
  • Wow