Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updates:

Tracy hasnt had her kids in almost 4 weekends

She photoshops her kids faces to her ideal of what they should look like

She hasnt had all 3 kids together in months

Her lips look like a monkey's butthole

She is transforming into a ****** more and more every day

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
LOL, Yeah… OKAY.
Your ex gets them 4 days yes BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR EXs FAMILY?!?!??!? This witch really out here OFFENDING her followers - thinking their stupid and believing this whole entire LIE! She really thinks she’s something huh?? How annoying!! Tara seems literally way more involved than Tracy and Corey put together! And idk the girls hair obviously hasn’t been washed since what Sunday night?? I know some people who do this but idk seems like a long time to me For children who are in school/on the bus/playground/gym class?? My daughters hair is just like Jaydens and it would literally be a dreadlock if i went that long without washing and conditioning it

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pics below are numbered to show Tbag hasn’t washed the girls’ hair since sunday. It’s obvious she just brushed it quickly in the morning. Does she even bathe these kids or just get them to wash their hands and wipe their faces? Gross dude.

also before the story expires, I invite you to re watch the hibachi outing and focus on Skylar. Something with her seems… off. Even more than her usual trauma attributes. She constantly looks confused, depressed and just.. weird.. at times when any other kid would be happy/excited.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Pics below are numbered to show Tbag hasn’t washed the girls’ hair since sunday. It’s obvious she just brushed it quickly in the morning. Does she even bathe these kids or just get them to wash their hands and wipe their faces? Gross dude.

also before the story expires, I invite you to re watch the hibachi outing and focus on Skylar. Something with her seems… off. Even more than her usual trauma attributes. She constantly looks confused, depressed and just.. weird.. at times when any other kid would be happy/excited.
and you know if she didn't wash their hair, she probably didn't bathe them either 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is an old picture because last week she got her nails done diff style french! So she just randomly snaps pics to post for no reason lol

See the nails yesterday during lip injection much different then fake fresh & clean pic today! Prob showers once a week lol
Good catch!! Wow so she saved and posted pictures from the last time she got her lips done 🙄 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Updates:

Tracy hasnt had her kids in almost 4 weekends

She photoshops her kids faces to her ideal of what they should look like

She hasnt had all 3 kids together in months

Her lips look like a monkey's butthole

She is transforming into a ****** more and more every day

Anything else?
I love that you used Fifty Faureuer!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
is tattle acting up for anyone else today? it wont refresh for me and keeps giving error messages

Wait !!!! I thought she had naturally curly hair ? She doesn’t use heat and she is born lucky like that. Her hair is mostly dry and not a single curl. I have curly hair and it’s starts curling the minute it’s wet. So nice try Tracy
Seriously only looks curly because she never washes it lol! An she wears extensions so nice try heffa

is tattle acting up for anyone else today? it wont refresh for me and keeps giving error messages
Me to

How does ANYONE think these look good?
Clown vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait !!!! I thought she had naturally curly hair ? She doesn’t use heat and she is born lucky like that. Her hair is mostly dry and not a single curl. I have curly hair and it’s starts curling the minute it’s wet. So nice try Tracy
My hair is barely wavy but when it’s wet it pretends it’s curly AF…then it’s a major let down 😔

she rides the “her mom’s hair is curly” so hers is too thing. tit, my mom’s hair looks like Mel B’s in the “tell me what you want” video and I can barely hold using heat. Can’t fix stupid tho.

It’s been telling me it needs to verify my browser and when I tried to refresh the page just now it gave me an error and told me to go back or refresh again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.