Tracy DiMarco #54 Faurever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so confused as to why tracy keeps asking for the 1980s hairdo the bonita girls hair looks modern tracy looks like she's auditioning for peg bundy.

View attachment 778762

Most people change their style with age
Look at olivia hell even sammy
Tracy is literally stuck, where she "peaked" but thats silly cos there is no turning back time why not find a new "peak" grow, focus on the children you brought onto the earth. Shes so obsessed with making it ok for moms to "take a break" and thats all fine and well once in a while but being a mom is the hardest (unpaid) job on earth for a reason, im not sure why she signed up 3x when all she wants is a constant break.....
Her hair isn't even dark it's brown, black is dark ya photoshopping pig lol, the animal print is so out dated & that hair style is screaming peg bundy 🤣 the filter & face tune is out of control 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It looks like Tracy's butt suction girl upgraded her photoshopping subscription to Tracy's tier 🤣🤣 🤣 tracy clearly has a business opportunity here but I will not say what it is as to not give her any ideas lol
PicsArt_09-24-09.24.19.jpg

Screenshot_20210924-093530_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else get a notification from IG today about their password trying to be reset? I know we’ve had this problem before, but I have never had it happen until now. It’s the account I look at Tracy’s account from so I’m interested to see if she’s going through trying to hack again
Careful bc if it is her and she reads here, she will know your associated with that Instagram account (not sure if you care or not lol). When that was happening before, I was thinking she was seeing who viwed her story then trying the password thing so people would post on here about people trying to get into their accounts then she would be able to tell who from here was watching her stuff (if that makes sense)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Careful bc if it is her and she reads here, she will know your associated with that Instagram account (not sure if you care or not lol). When that was happening before, I was thinking she was seeing who viwed her story then trying the password thing so people would post on here about people trying to get into their accounts then she would be able to tell who from here was watching her stuff (if that makes sense)

keep her on block, and only unblock when you want to visit the train wreck of a page she keeps.. seems to be the best method

Reactions: 17
Truth is, Tracy doesn’t care about her children. Tracy hated being pregnant and she clearly hates motherhood. It’s all horse and pony, smoke and mirrors with her. There’s everyone behind the scenes doing all the work while she takes the credit. She’s fucked beyond fucked should Tara or anybody close ever actually spill the tea, but she knows what to do to keep everyone in line. She has blackmail on everyone and nobody has realized that if they collectively turned their backs on her, she’d be ruined completely.
I think that's why the Epstiens are so quiet. She records everything 24/7 so im thinking she has videos or something that can be used in court with the kids. She said she had video of Corey hitting Tara or something so im sure she has lots of other videos. Best believe if my brother was being slandered by this witch I would have whooped her ass a long time ago. Makes me feel like something is up. I wish they recorded her stupid ass and released those videos.

Reactions: 20
Someone take that pigs phone away! She can't go 10 mins without posting some dumb irrelevant bs on ig! Between her photoshopping & quotes I just wanna knock her chip decayed teeth out!

• Haha
U guys think there’s any truth to Corey hitting Tara? Or just another T- rex lie
they're brother and sister, so could have a verbal fight have happened - SURE. If it did, we know Tracy recorded it. But I cannot see a physical alteration taking place. Corey has been arrested for drugs, Corey was in a bar fight and stabbed, Corey tried to fight Mikey on stage. But he never raised a hand at a woman. Even with Tracy mocking him for cigarettes, he only made fun of her. He never charged towards her, he never raised his voice. I truly just don't see Corey being a woman beater. Just my opinion

Reactions: 29
Is she for friggin real photoshopping her kids again. What a vile woman
She’s always sexualizing those kids and it’s truly sick! Who tf encourages their daughters to pose the way they do in the cheap, skimpy clothes she puts them in?! And who the hell gets obsessed over their 3 yr old son biting his lip and being “flirty?!” She’s a sick individual bc she’s pandering to perverts. Disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Yeah that’s true and makes sense. I’ll be interested to see if she blocks me hahaha

Reactions: 9
Her attitude is to act like she was never the big girl. She never talks about her journey to losing weight. Never shows before and after. She will not show any indication of her former self. She is going to delete that part of her life and act as if it was never there. Her before and after if she ever shows one will be of her when she wasn’t at her heaviest. She isn’t an influencer. She is that person who is making up as if her life is fabulous now because deep down she knows there is nothing meaningful in it. She wants to be relevant and be in with the trends she sees especially with tiktok, but she probably realised she can’t edit herself anywhere near as much as she can on Instagram and that’s why her tiltok account is not taking off. Even in Instagram, you need a little personalisation. Videos with your kids here and there that shows something real, a real partner who you joke with, an up close of your journey… she gives nothing and in return you can see there is nothing there. It’s all smokes and mirrors with her and it’s not transparent. No one cares to see a 30 year old with three children with so little growth. High school quotes should be just that, for the ones that are still in that stage of their life. She is too determined to pretend she was always the hot skinny girl now. Soulless and empty.

Adding to this, when you need to edit your kids and transform them into something they are not, that’s a reflection of her hiding any evidence of weight gain from her life IMO. That’s how crazy she has become.

She’s always sexualizing those kids and it’s truly sick! Who tf encourages their daughters to pose the way they do in the cheap, skimpy clothes she puts them in?! And who the hell gets obsessed over their 3 yr old son biting his lip and being “flirty?!” She’s a sick individual bc she’s pandering to perverts. Disgusting!
I’ve always hated when people would say my son looks like he will be a lady’s man one day. I know they mean it to be complimentary so I do take it as that. But for all I know my son could be into men one day too. I think some people have such a fear their kid will be something else they force a different narrative for their own insecurity. Tracy does that with all of her children. She is scared they are not viewed as pretty kids for some reason. It’s so sick I think. That right there tells me she is not maternal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her attitude is to act like she was never the big girl. She never talks about her journey to losing weight. Never shows before and after. She will not show any indication of her former self. She is going to delete that part of her life and act as if it was never there. Her before and after if she ever shows one will be of her when she wasn’t at her heaviest. She isn’t an influencer. She is that person who is making up as if her life is fabulous now because deep down she knows there is nothing meaningful in it. She wants to be relevant and be in with the trends she sees especially with tiktok, but she probably realised she can’t edit herself anywhere near as much as she can on Instagram and that’s why her tiltok account is not taking off. Even in Instagram, you need a little personalisation. Videos with your kids here and there that shows something real, a real partner who you joke with, an up close of your journey… she gives nothing and in return you can see there is nothing there. It’s all smokes and mirrors with her and it’s not transparent. No one cares to see a 30 year old with three children with so little growth. High school quotes should be just that, for the ones that are still in that stage of their life. She is too determined to pretend she was always the hot skinny girl now. Soulless and empty.

Adding to this, when you need to edit your kids and transform them into something they are not, that’s a reflection of her hiding any evidence of weight gain from her life IMO. That’s how crazy she has become.

I’ve always hated when people would say my son looks like he will be a lady’s man one day. I know they mean it to be complimentary so I do take it as that. But for all I know my son could be into men one day too. I think some people have such a fear their kid will be something else they force a different narrative for their own insecurity. Tracy does that with all of her children. She is scared they are not viewed as pretty kids for some reason. It’s so sick I think. That right there tells me she is not maternal
She will never be honest about being heavy even at 300 lbs she would edit her pics to look thin not caring that people around her knew the truth! She's extremely fake & I'm sorry but photoshopping innocent children is disgusting & just shows the level of insane she will go to trying to portray an imagine that nobody even believes! She's twisted & I have zero respect for her dirty ass.

Thought being pale made her makeup pop! Free tanning when you advertise lol... Tim's & tube tops 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I’ve said it before and i’ll Say it again: she’s terrified of everyone finding out she’s a basic witch.

rhat pic of her in the tanning bed, how TF is her ankle the same width as her shin/calf? witch is crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve said it before and i’ll Say it again: she’s terrified of everyone finding out she’s a basic witch.

rhat pic of her in the tanning bed, how TF is her ankle the same width as her shin/calf? witch is crazy!
Any reason to dress like a 2 dollar bleep. I will never understand why she dresses like that yet will
photoshop the hell out of every single picture. Either you have confidence or you don't. She’s fucked up in the head and it's only getting worse. Those FUGLY ASS boots are the icing on the motherfucking cake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.