Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me the quick run down on John and why people think it's Maria? Ya girl lost

Reactions: 8
At this point Maria is bleeping with us all 😂😂
Maria is Tracy or a close friend looking out. About truth or bullshit on tattle ppl.
I really wouldn't trust either but it cute kicks n giggles.. So Maria or Tracy can you inform us all how's mommy or daddy. You or kids doing. Covid n delta, alpha, omega variant is mf crazy yous all good?.
Also if your reading this stop being a BTCH and release photo of the real Tracy Maloney or whatever she is now days

I know damn we'll yous all not scared of her to not take real life pics . Ok 👋 xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THANK YOU 👏👏👏♥ I definitely was not making fun of her, I would never do that, that's not my character. IN MY OPINION I just found it a little weird how they're claiming to know so much about Maria and how she's this and that when in reality almost everyone on here thinks she's sus.. I forgot her @ but I'M SORRY if you think I offended you. I wasn't at all, I was just making an observation on how they write similar . That's all nothing more, nothing less. And I definitely wasn't being aggressive lol thats just how I talk.. but thanks for reporting my account.. it wasn't that deep.
I never reported you, I wouldn’t do that! I’ve only ever reported saddies and that was maybe 2-3 times.

Can someone give me the quick run down on John and why people think it's Maria? Ya girl lost
John was some dude who stated he knew Corey (from the Union?) and had all this tea on Tracy. Claimed she stole $5k from him/Corey, skylar broke her arm in a car wreck caused by tbag bcos she was high, that he (John) was taking her to court for the missing money, etc. All “receipts” John posted were obvious fakes. There were “real pics” of Tracy that were obvious editing on his part (literally just a pic from her insta that was edited to make her look much fatter), there was a “court document” that had some watermark on it like “create court templates.” John had a cell # from Ireland and we had tattlers from there that guessed he was Irish due to terms/slang that was Used.

why people think Maria is John: the way they type is similar (you’re used in place of your, no punctuation, etc). I stated the recent pic Maria posted looked like John’s bcos it was edited to make her look fatter(and the color was tweaked). We know Tracy is bigger but she’s not THAT big so it doesn’t compute.

the threads that focuses a lot on John are the ones just before her divorce was finalized.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
THANK YOU 👏👏👏♥ I definitely was not making fun of her, I would never do that, that's not my character. IN MY OPINION I just found it a little weird how they're claiming to know so much about Maria and how she's this and that when in reality almost everyone on here thinks she's sus.. I forgot her @ but I'M SORRY if you think I offended you. I wasn't at all, I was just making an observation on how they write similar . That's all nothing more, nothing less. And I definitely wasn't being aggressive lol thats just how I talk.. but thanks for reporting my account.. it wasn't that deep.
I’m a loud mouth sometimes and jump to conclusions without a fraction of thought. I do apologise for reacting rather than understanding the situation. Looking at it from your perspective I think I would have taken offence too if it’s not what I meant but everyone was taking it that way.

✌🏼 from me.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Corey’s trip is another one of those work trips like him and raven took to Puerto Rico ?

Reactions: 17
So we haven’t seen the kids since Wednesday and shes “sick”… what are the TRUE odds that she actually does have COVID and the kids may have it too? They then have to contact trace everywhere they were for two weeks… including the two birthday parties. Sammy, if also in the mix took that tit to Az for that bachelorette party…. Holy tit, that’s a lot of people

Reactions: 14
So we haven’t seen the kids since Wednesday and shes “sick”… what are the TRUE odds that she actually does have COVID and the kids may have it too? They then have to contact trace everywhere they were for two weeks… including the two birthday parties. Sammy, if also in the mix took that tit to Az for that bachelorette party…. Holy tit, that’s a lot of people
Speculation, but this is how it spreads. People like Tracy.

Reactions: 13
Lol sooo went on IG this morning and hippo whale is verified!

funny thing is.. I don’t buy it for a second. Her engagement is SO low. I’d bet $ that she bought the verification tick like she buys her bot followers.

I’ve seen girls with 1/4 of big T’s “followers” who are verified - but they have tens of thousands likes/comments per post! There’s just no way this has been whos entire page is photoshopped selfies and stolen memes got verified. Sorry, not buying it. Thoughts?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
F4099384-5AB6-4FA5-879D-B028B948F3D7.jpeg
So this is what she spends her money on? Wow. She really does say “duck them kids”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also.. I’m over “Maria”. I agree with the other tattler who said if it weren’t for us she’d have no audience. She’s constantly posting tattle then claims she doesn’t know us. She’s constantly rebuttling that she’s real and why else would she do this bla bla - girl if you’re happily married with 4 kids and a job, how do you have the time to stand up for yourself in your belief of exposing Tracy? You’re just as much of a loser as her to spend the time and effort day in and day out posting about her with no evidence - almost everything she’s posted has been mentioned on tattle (her sun spots on her chest, her kids always being at their grandparents, etc). My opinion, she’s a loser who needs validation from strangers and gets all her tidbits of gossip from here and runs with it.

let’s boycott her and see what happens. Guarantee if we stop mentioning her name and reposting her stories here, watch how fast she’ll fizzle out cause she has no audience. If we did boycott her I give her 4 weeks max til she disappears.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oooh what is the last one about?!?! What is the Lisa Frank makeup story??
so Jess had a makeup company, I can’t remember the name….wanna say it was Glamour something…anyway she announced she was doing a collab with Lisa frank and was going to come out with different products that had LF designs on the components. She started a patreon for it and tons of people bought into it excited to get these Lf makeup products.to make along story short, Jess kept giving bs excuses to why they didn’t have the products yet and people were getting angry bc they invested their $ and she never delivered! There’s YouTube vids about I’m pretty sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Corey’s trip is another one of those work trips like him and raven took to Puerto Rico ?
I've been curious too. Corey strikes me more as the go to Miami, Las Vegas, Nashville, etc type person rather than Montana for vacation. Not knocking Montana or any other beautiful states but not going to lie I'm baffled by it lol.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.