Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She barely gets comments on her posts. I don’t get it. Anyone could apply for a blue tick and pay for it seems, but the value is lost to me. I knew she was trying to drive traffic onto her feeds. Even if it was negative, but I don’t believe she gets all those likes legitimately. She would have more comments if she was getting those likes.

I suppose after a marriage breakdown, and her hopes for a certain way of living have been tarnished, so she is finding a way to profit.
Maybe bb worldwide or whatever his name is told her to get verified to be a brand embassador

• Haha
Reactions: 16
witb the recent “success” of her one podcast- tell all episode, could she have shown the interest in the sad examples page and podcast as proof of needed a blue check?
You’re right! She definitely used this as an example. She was marketing that so hard, and it looks like it paid off. She worked hard for that one. Argh this is going to make her more entitled.
Maybe bb worldwide or whatever his name is told her to get verified to be a brand embassador
It worked. I am just shocked it was that easy to do. She really didn’t put that much effort. The blue tick loses its authenticity in her case. Surely there is a team that monitors recent posts to see if your page gets hype.

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly suprised she hasn't been verified before now especially since her other cast mates are and have been. So it's not really a win win...more like about time. Doesn't change that she's a nasty lying condescending witch who lives off of her parent's backs. Not to mention she's somewhat of a crappy ass parent.

Maybe him or I remember one time on the wine down Wednesday lives Reggie had asked why she wasn't and she said she didn't really know or some bs and Reggie had said he knew someone that worked for ig and he would talk to them. That was months ago now so who knows. Maybe she gave someone a blow job for the checkmark. 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so Jess had a makeup company, I can’t remember the name….wanna say it was Glamour something…anyway she announced she was doing a collab with Lisa frank and was going to come out with different products that had LF designs on the components. She started a patreon for it and tons of people bought into it excited to get these Lf makeup products.to make along story short, Jess kept giving bs excuses to why they didn’t have the products yet and people were getting angry bc they invested their $ and she never delivered! There’s YouTube vids about I’m pretty sure.
Ok Jess company name was Glamour Dolls and it was a Kickstarter not a patreon. I got the two mixed up, but there’s tons of yt vids if you search “glamour dolls Lisa frank.”
View attachment 712428
HOLY CHEEZITS!!! Thank you !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I’m laughing so hard because I thought she actually had written that part about the fillers at first😂😂 I shouldve known better tho….Trashy would never admit to the world that her filler is absolute tit😂 In her tiny little brain she’s some super sexy vixen that all the men are lusting after🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She barely gets comments on her posts. I don’t get it. Anyone could apply for a blue tick and pay for it seems, but the value is lost to me. I knew she was trying to drive traffic onto her feeds. Even if it was negative, but I don’t believe she gets all those likes legitimately. She would have more comments if she was getting those likes.

I suppose after a marriage breakdown, and her hopes for a certain way of living have been tarnished, so she is finding a way to profit.
She hardly has any comments and worse she removes a lot.

Recently I was looking at one of her photos to read the comments because someone on Tattle posted a screenshot of a funny comment.
She had 13 comments at that time under this photo, I put aside my phone, forgetting to close her instagram page. I pick up my phone the next day and it opens directly on this page, I do not refresh it and it was then posted 72 comments. I click again on the name of Tracy's profile and I go back to read the comments under this same photo, telling myself that there must be some funny ones in the 59 new comments and SUPRISE, in the end there were only 27 comments left in all. She had therefore deleted at least 45 comments 🤣😂🤣😂

She is true, her influencer work is a real job. Imagine the time she needs to photoshop, delete comments she doesn't like and answer with wickedness!!

Let’s play a game...what is this
View attachment 713274🤣🤣🤣
a rat tail ... with foundation on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She hardly has any comments and worse she removes a lot.

Recently I was looking at one of her photos to read the comments because someone on Tattle posted a screenshot of a funny comment.
She had 13 comments at that time under this photo, I put aside my phone, forgetting to close her instagram page. I pick up my phone the next day and it opens directly on this page, I do not refresh it and it was then posted 72 comments. I click again on the name of Tracy's profile and I go back to read the comments under this same photo, telling myself that there must be some funny ones in the 59 new comments and SUPRISE, in the end there were only 27 comments left in all. She had therefore deleted at least 45 comments 🤣😂🤣😂

She is true, her influencer work is a real job. Imagine the time she needs to photoshop, delete comments she doesn't like and answer with wickedness!!

a rat tail ... with foundation on!
oh! So she does get more comments. I knew she just gets rid of the ones that don’t suit her. When your comments are more negative than positive, it’s a telling sign that people are not on your page or following you for the right reasons. Still, I don’t think it’s enough to call her an influencer though. But she is trying to make this her life and her revenue. Full of baloney made a good point though,the rest of the jerseylicious team, well the main ones, have verifications, so it is more about time she got it.

imagine if she spends even an ounce of time putting this effort into her kids, or even providing a sturdy income towards them. She will always be an attention seeker. She cannot handle being unimportant and making others more important.

WTF that is hectic! Where is the original pic? I don’t believe it 🤯

Don’t you guys say that??
Is it just an Australian thing to say?
Could be a me thing too, to be fair
Lol 😂
I don’t say that and didn’t know it was a thing 😬

Has a nice ring to it though, I might just start using it 😂

• Haha
HE ALREADY DOES! PERFECT TEETH WHERE TRACY!? This is digusting! And no that’s not food stuck in his teeth. That’s tooth decay and gum disease too in that left tooth! And before you say we don’t know what we’re taking about, I’m a dental assistant and I spotted that tit ASAP!
View attachment 709050

View attachment 709051
As a Dental Assistant, I’ll second this 👆🏼 Also can clearly tell she whitened his teeth in this photo. Probably caked with plaque because “they’re baby teeth, they’ll fall out anyway”

The vein reminds me of the friends episode when Monica is mad 😂 no amount of makeup or photoshop can take away the fact that she is a hideous person inside.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.