Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a pizza bagel..😂😂😂 My mom was born in Naples( Check/French parents) and my dads from Palermo... And all my friends always referred to their nationality by the country; Cuban,Dominican, PR ect .. She is just dumb 🙄
My dads from Palermo too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
My dad is from Sicily and my mom is from Calabria. They pretty much only spoke Italian at home which I hated when I was young. I wanted them to speak English like my American friends. 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello people! I'm Irish lol. I took a few month break from tattle and social media due to crazy work schedule, mom life and working on myself but I'm back! I'm catching up on all the tea now and just some thoughts... While I been gone I started Keto. I'm down 29lbs ( 3 months go me!) Its so hard. The tit big T eats from what I've seen she's doing it all wrong. Most protein bars are filled with sneaky carbs unless they are marked keto. Also those booze bottles\ red wine she's sucking on are no no's.

She was supposed to do the podcast #NofilterWithZack this week but cancelled. I'm heartbroken. If you ever listened to his podcast you know he is ruthless. He would be the one to ask her about her photoshopped pics, why she doesn't go by Maloney and call her out on all her lies. Maybe she knows that and is scared.

Kudos to whoever wrote that comment saying that no man will ever duck with her after the "Tell All" because they will be afraid she would do it to them. Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her tit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me

I hope.everyone is having a good summer and its absent been rainy for 40 days in a row like its been here.
How’d you find out she was supposed to be on that podcast? Surprised she never advertised it when she thou she’d be doing it!

how the hell did she get verified??? She doesn’t meet any of these requirements also doesn’t it have to be her real name or a real registered company name unless she’s gone and copyrighted tracy dimarco?

also i think maria account is fake as maloneys pics because she keeps saying she has receipts but just posts the same boring stories about her husbands friend *yawn* she is also trying to stay relevant by mentioning us and she posted pics from a insta account which is julies sislaw or something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How’d you find out she was supposed to be on that podcast? Surprised she never advertised it when she thou she’d be doing it!
She shared his story on her story a couple days ago saying she was still going to come on but had to cancel because, you know, she has kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her tit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me
Very true!!! If Corey or any man for that matter had secretly recorded their female partner and splashed the recordings all over the internet and gone on a slandering rampage against their ex, they’d be canceled by now. Imagine if he made post after post about her, sent his followers to bully her, made people pay for a podcast subscription to talk smack about her, people would have turned on him soooo fast and screamed ‘patriarchy’. The double standards her and her saddies perpetuate are appalling!!!

Reactions: 24
Hello people! I'm Irish lol. I took a few month break from tattle and social media due to crazy work schedule, mom life and working on myself but I'm back! I'm catching up on all the tea now and just some thoughts... While I been gone I started Keto. I'm down 29lbs ( 3 months go me!) Its so hard. The tit big T eats from what I've seen she's doing it all wrong. Most protein bars are filled with sneaky carbs unless they are marked keto. Also those booze bottles\ red wine she's sucking on are no no's.

She was supposed to do the podcast #NofilterWithZack this week but cancelled. I'm heartbroken. If you ever listened to his podcast you know he is ruthless. He would be the one to ask her about her photoshopped pics, why she doesn't go by Maloney and call her out on all her lies. Maybe she knows that and is scared.

Kudos to whoever wrote that comment saying that no man will ever duck with her after the "Tell All" because they will be afraid she would do it to them. Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her tit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me

I hope.everyone is having a good summer and its absent been rainy for 40 days in a row like its been here.
100%. if any future partner had done half of what she has to Corey, I’d run for the hills with my legs firmly closed 😂

she’s literally just a stereotypical bitter ex wife. She will NEVER stop dragging Corey. She could be married to her next man (victim) 10 years from now and still be banging on about Corey…… Corey with hookers, Corey on drugs, Corey being a deadbeat dad. With the occasional “I give A1 blowjobs” anecdote thrown in - you know incase everyone forgets she has special skills.

even if I split with my husband tomorrow , I wouldn’t feel the need to tell the Internet the inner details of my marriage nor Discuss my “skills”. I can’t even fathom WHY you would share any of that info? It’s bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She shared his story on her story a couple days ago saying she was still going to come on but had to cancel because, you know, she has kids lol
Ahh I didn’t realize what that story was in reference to lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason her name is getting out there more, even leading her to getting verified (if it’s legit), is thanks to us! I’m not too familiar with Tattle outside her threads, so idk what the average number of threads per person/topic is, but I would imagine that anyone with 51+ threads is going to become more well-known as a result, even if it’s not for the right reasons lol

Reactions: 11
E1350B9B-5602-4172-BC52-848436B9E400.jpeg

Saw this and had to share. Guess that’s why trashy buys her followers and verification! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Well done that's amazing! I'm Irish too. Have tried keto again and again but always fail 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Maria posted on her stories again
She's a train wreck!!! 😂😂😂

W
At least now we know where the money she made from her ‘guest appearance’ at that makeup class went 🙄
Was trying to post and tattle is acting up, that tell all $$ must have went through!!! 😂😂😂 If she was ment to have a verification it would have happened years ago!!! Period...

My dad is from Sicily and my mom is from Calabria. They pretty much only spoke Italian at home which I hated when I was young. I wanted them to speak English like my American friends. 😢😢
My grandfathers both forbid and give all American names to the kids..Only English could be spoken.. Ridiculous, and after being known as another name for years ... So sad!!! 😒 But it is what it is~ Its gonna be what its gonna be!!!💞 Back to the freaking train wreck....😂💃💃🍸

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just took a scroll through her tik tok page and holy thirst trap! Does she realize just how stupid she looks always doing that lip bite?! She really should have never gone so overboard on the lips bc they look TERRIBLE! They’re only gonna get worse from here the more she keeps getting them re done too. I’m not sure how she looks in the mirror and doesn’t think she looks like an absolute 🤡😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
She barely gets comments on her posts. I don’t get it. Anyone could apply for a blue tick and pay for it seems, but the value is lost to me. I knew she was trying to drive traffic onto her feeds. Even if it was negative, but I don’t believe she gets all those likes legitimately. She would have more comments if she was getting those likes.

I suppose after a marriage breakdown, and her hopes for a certain way of living have been tarnished, so she is finding a way to profit.

Reactions: 14
She barely gets comments on her posts. I don’t get it. Anyone could apply for a blue tick and pay for it seems, but the value is lost to me. I knew she was trying to drive traffic onto her feeds. Even if it was negative, but I don’t believe she gets all those likes legitimately. She would have more comments if she was getting those likes.

I suppose after a marriage breakdown, and her hopes for a certain way of living have been tarnished, so she is finding a way to profit.
witb the recent “success” of her one podcast- tell all episode, could she have shown the interest in the sad examples page and podcast as proof of needed a blue check?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.