Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean their ok has far as kids go🤷‍♀️
Haha agree with you!( I know I’m a terrible person) but Tracy acts like they are model material lol but her photoshopping of them makes her an even shittier person because she doesn’t even like how her kids look.

Reactions: 15
He had that T-shirt on yesterday eating Noodles, was the walk yesterday or she not changing his clothes again
with her - either is possible.. we know those kids sleep in their clothes and wear for days on ends.. and Wednesday is visitation day

Reactions: 13
This is for you big t. 🤣 Came across my feed and I immediately thought of you and your boombod and any other weight-loss junk you've pushed over the years.
Boombod full of it.. they get you to do a review. Then show on your feed or stories that you made it. And THEN you can get a free sample. Most of the examples up there probably fake as Tracy diet

Reactions: 14
I can see if there was a threat, they'd maybe put security at her door. But I done believe for one second they locked down an ENTIRE hospital.

Also, that read was nice. I just wish they mention her bad habit of lying about her last name 😂
i was noticing that too. But i dont follow Tray Way friend or circle of people and get most of my information from here so i dont even understand the connection with Julie either.
Did someone on here say who they thought “Maria” was? I’m new to tattle and i’m learning how to navigate and interact 😩

So it basically seems like Tracy started drama with another female. This female decided to teach her a lesson the day Julian was born. And now years later... Tracy is blaming Corey somehow and is perpetuating new drama surrounding Corey and how terrible he is.

So Maria has now made it pretty obvious who she is. I don't have time today though..can anyone get back to us on that? 🤣

And I have a gut feeling that long message from “woodsandwardrobe” is either Raven or Tara or both! Just a feeling...
who do you think is Maria? I’m dying to know!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 710017
Ever since one of y’all said she never brushes the girls hair I can’t stop noticing it! Sky’s hair looks like it needs a good wash and a brush.Take care of your kids Trashy!
Anf of course she is walking like we told her to do yesterday!

Screenshot_20210812-220148_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-220210_Chrome.jpg

Ladies, if someone find who Maria is, please don't expose her here! Saddies will run to harass her!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If Maria is in fact not making all this up ( sorry i dont buy any of this lol) ...she said her husband is "matthews" best friend so wouldn't Tracy already know who maria is what's the point of the secret name and account 🥴 :unsure: giving out a lot of info about herself for someone who wants to stay anonymous!!! I just want REAL TEA 😂 😂

Reactions: 25
If Maria is in fact not making all this up ( sorry i dont buy any of this lol) ...she said her husband is "matthews" best friend so wouldn't Tracy already know who maria is what's the point of the secret name and account 🥴 :unsure: giving out a lot of info about herself for someone who wants to stay anonymous!!! I just want REAL TEA 😂 😂
I agree. However she has said she doesn’t use her real account because she has pics of her kids and such in there and doesn’t want the saddies coming after her

Reactions: 18
I'm thinking maybe she doesn't want Tracy’s tribe of saddies coming after her. Tracy would have to publicly acknowledge Maria and "out" her for anyone to find out and if she did that she would be acknowledging that this is all true and she does in fact know who this Maria is. Which is why I believe Tracy is being hush about it. I hope that makes sense. Typing in a rush.

Reactions: 20
I'm thinking maybe she doesn't want Tracy’s tribe of saddies coming after her. Tracy would have to publicly acknowledge Maria and "out" her for anyone to find out and if she did that she would be acknowledging that this is all true and she does in fact know who this Maria is. Which is why I believe Tracy is being hush about it. I hope that makes sense. Typing in a rush.
Exactly this! Yea tracy knows exactly who she is. Maria has stated Tracy came after her and even tried hacking her account. I don’t know if I believe Maria either but this part of the story pans out.

Reactions: 15
GOTCHAAA !! I have to start paying more attention to her stories & posts !

Reactions: 11
Because she doesn't want other people know who she is, she knows Saddies can be crazy! Tracy will not expose her publicly! She is threatening her in private because she must be afraid of her.

Tracy thinks her "friends" are loyal when in reality they have a lot of activities without her and try to stay far from her. She is invited only when they don't have the choice! They probably don't care about her but they want to live in peace so they sometimes tolerated her. Like Tara does, like her brothers probably do, like the people who "work" with her do, like probably a lot of "saddies" do (to continue to read on realpodcast and club baddies).
She thinks she's the star when in reality she's the fall guy everyone laughs at.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
funny his last name is mathews? wasn’t she at a bbq last summer with roger mathews jersey shore guy maybe a relative of his 🤔🤔🤔 i could be totally off but
I doubt it because she claims Rogers girlfriend used to be her BFF and now they hate each other, same ole song and dance as all her fall out “friends”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.