Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Maria mention she had tattoos on arm and T said something about them
Yeah a sleeve so I don't think that's her

Maria is also pretty illiterate and that instagram bio is well put together

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh tit lol. Do you know her!? How'd you figure this out!? I don't recognize her at all. Not that I know every last person Mrs Baloney knows obviously lol but I don't recognize her from any photos or social media pics/videos I've ever seen. She definitely fits the description though.

Reactions: 9
Because she doesn't want other people know who she is, she knows Saddies can be crazy! Tracy will not expose her publicly! She is threatening her in private because she must be afraid of her.

Tracy thinks her "friends" are loyal when in reality they have a lot of activities without her and try to stay far from her. She is invited only when they don't have the choice! They probably don't care about her but they want to live in peace so they sometimes tolerated her. Like Tara does, like her brothers probably do, like the people who "work" with her do, like probably a lot of "saddies" do (to continue to read on realpodcast and club baddies).
She thinks she's the star when in reality she's the fall guy everyone laughs at.
i don’t know how to make a post but “Maria” asked me to post this on here.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Woah! Why would you post her? That’s kinda disrespectful. She was on the burners IG because she didn’t want the daddies coming for her. Smh. Administrators should take that down

Reactions: 22
Looks like she gave herself away with the last SS that has her insta handle. It adds up, she is followed by Sammy, Julie and her husband and follows Tracy. 👀
At a quick glance of that IG page, that woman. doesn’t have a tattoo sleeve. Not really sure. I take a lot of what Maria says with a grain of salt. Seems plausible. But nothing is truly solid either.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she gave herself away with the last SS that has her insta handle. It adds up, she is followed by Sammy, Julie and her husband and follows Tracy. 👀
If that’s her, then it looks like her husband is related to julie’s husband. They have the same last name.

Reactions: 12
Imma need some more solid proof that’s Maria lol. I’m not sold
Me either 🙅‍ that's so foul and embarrassing.. and why would Julie invite her parents are they that close?

did Maria mention she had tattoos on arm and T said something about them
Yeah she said she had a sleeve and posted a fake girl with a sleeve to go with her story she told
.which makes no bleeping sense ..why would you post a picture of a random girl with a sleeve tattoo to explain your story

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.