Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Tracy ran her mouth like the gangsta she is. Saying got ppl that will Fk her up. And she kinda met her match. My homegirl @ time had her parents number hospital number. Etc. And went ham on her. Not funny but it kinda was 😶
So typical Tracy being Tracy. Talked tit until someone said something and now she's playing victim. Typical.

Reactions: 27
She posted a screenshot of a text message yesterday from a guy named Matthew saying that her groceries (including some products for her sickness) would be delivered the next day and she writes underneath it “get you a guy like this”. Then she deleted it and reposted it with his name cropped out. People think it might be the boat owner Matthew from her last boat weekend

Reactions: 15
I knew the girl who sent them. Her and Tracy was going at it. Name calling etc. And she was able find the hospital Tracy gave birth. Obviously bc she post everything. And easy to find.
So one person, not ton as she pretends!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy is all talk, no action. She is going to buck at the right person one day and 👊🤕.
Tracy threatens people all the time to hit them but if someone takes her at her word and comes looking for her or threatens her, she plays the poor victim who did nothing. She never assumes anything!

Reactions: 20
Basically Tracy ran her mouth like the gangsta she is. Saying got ppl that will Fk her up. And she kinda met her match. My homegirl @ time had her parents number hospital number. Etc. And went ham on her. Not funny but it kinda was 😶
Ok but what were they actually fighting about? Just tray talking tit or was it something specific?

Reactions: 12
Ok but what were they actually fighting about? Just tray talking tit or was it something specific?
Eyewitness News wants to know 😂
I’m blessed with a stable, drama free life but, I do love other people’s messiness and drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
am I missing something - what's the correlation between Julian's birth/hospital stay and Maria being friends with Julie?
I have no idea tbh. It’s super random. Maria seems barely literate from the way she writes so I have a hard time following her normally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
am I missing something - what's the correlation between Julian's birth/hospital stay and Maria being friends with Julie?
None. I think Maria just uses Tracy most recent post to illustre her publication. Be sure that Tracy still threatens Maria and try to delete her account/posts so Maria must be in a hurry and want to share as much information as possible. That makes it all a bit confusing!

Reactions: 14
812B6B1D-380F-48C5-A9DD-B01302895E38.jpeg

please tell me this trend is not coming back!!! NOOOOO 😂

eta - all the comments are saying this style nail is horrible, looks silly, hard pass, not again, we are not in high school anymore, they look stupid!

Sorry Tray - looks like no one likes those nails, back when you did it and now.. watch her start with that style again and say she's an TrEnDsEttEr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wish Maria would do one of those Anonymous videos. Mask and voice distortion thingy and just spill her guts. Tracy would lose her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So it basically seems like Tracy started drama with another female. This female decided to teach her a lesson the day Julian was born. And now years later... Tracy is blaming Corey somehow and is perpetuating new drama surrounding Corey and how terrible he is.

So Maria has now made it pretty obvious who she is. I don't have time today though..can anyone get back to us on that? 🤣

And I have a gut feeling that long message from “woodsandwardrobe” is either Raven or Tara or both! Just a feeling...

Reactions: 24
Wait a minute. Didn't Maria say she had 3 kids and now she's saying she has 4? Anyone recall this?

Eta I should have looked before commenting. She only said something about when she had her third. She didn't say she only had 3. So never mind my comment.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.