Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has lost any sense of glow that makes her attractive. All these pictures she looks horrible and trashy. She used to have a cute looking face. Now she looks like a troll.
She was pretty, but ever since she became bitter and insecure, she’s gotten ugly. As my resident says “Pretty will only last you until you can no longer mask your ugly heart.” Sure does apply here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just thinking that. There are only a few weeks left of summer and she hasn’t taken those kids anywhere. And, with Julian in school all day she could take the girls somewhere. That’s one less kid and they are big enough that it would be easy on her. Take them to the zoo, aquarium, an amusement park... anything.
She's allergic to outside unless it's an outside bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s also not with any man, because if she was, she obviously wouldn’t be filming it all day long. Possibly if he took her to dinner, you’d see a story of the plate of food. Nothing like filming the entire night. Because if I was a man and took her on a date and she had the phone in her hands the whole night I’d ghost her immediately.
Don't give her ideas!! Or we will see a hand or 2 glasses or whatever goes thru her brain to create a fake boyfriend, in her story in 5 minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm down to nail the classic hand on waistline, bendover, get in close enough pose , put something in front of me to look smaller

The witch has her angles on deck lol
imagine how exhausting it must be to always be aware of others, and their cameras and always be posing.. how many jobs does she have now? 4? maybe this should be her 5th hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really pisses me off that whenever she cant do something its always “i have kids” “im busy being a mom” “couldnt do this because of kids” who the duck asked? yes u have kids yes u wont be able to do certain things so what that is life and the job of a decent mother. Why are you complaining about it, she has so much resentment towards them since her divorce like corey forced her to have 3 kids back to back the man was high on drugs and working full days and she was the one who opened her legs she managed to close them for 9 months prior to their divorce? Why couldn't she wait 2/3 years in between or stop at 1 or 2 she was so obsessed with the young mom milf image she popped them out like m&m’s. She pawns her children off any chance she gets and when she does have them she is barely there papa and gigi are looking after those kids, when there at coreys she is making up for lost time getting hammered any chance she gets i feel sorry for her when sammy finally growns up finds a man settles down and has kids she will be the only 35+ down the jersey shore taking tequila shots with 18 year olds.

TRACY HONEY YOUR A 35 year old mother of 3 grow up get a job look after your kids social media didnt work for you during jerseylicious and it still isn’t. One of your children has a disability focus your attention on him, go to workshops, learn ASL take a course in speech and language therapy, donate your time to other hearing organisations, do research its your job as a mother to teach and support your son not just show all the colourful hearing aid bands u got for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has some cute outfits coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haven't seen one yet.
Cute for a clown maybe?

View attachment 706331
I don’t know if it’s all her filters/photoshopping distorting her tattoos or if they were just done really crappy. They look smeared and part of the “n” in Jayden looks like it’s missing! 😂😂
Look like jail house tattoos

I was just thinking that. There are only a few weeks left of summer and she hasn’t taken those kids anywhere. And, with Julian in school all day she could take the girls somewhere. That’s one less kid and they are big enough that it would be easy on her. Take them to the zoo, aquarium, an amusement park... anything.
Does she ever take them to the Broadwalk at seaside Heights when she’s down the shore?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Cute for a clown maybe?

Look like jail house tattoos

Does she ever take them to the Broadwalk at seaside Heights when she’s down the shore?
Absolutely not!! She only stays in Ortley, she doesn’t take them to Barnacle Bills (I’ve spend summers down there), she doesn’t take them to The Music Man ice cream shop (she claims they love ice cream so much), she doesn’t take them up and down route 35 to Ben Franklin store etc. those stores in those towns are amazing!

Reactions: 24
Absolutely not!! She only stays in Ortley, she doesn’t take them to Barnacle Bills (I’ve spend summers down there), she doesn’t take them to The Music Man ice cream shop (she claims they love ice cream so much), she doesn’t take them up and down route 35 to Ben Franklin store etc. those stores in those towns are amazing!
She’s gonna take them now that you post this LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Somebody posted the screenshot from her story a couple pages back I think.

eta: I found it. credit to anonymous114 for the screenshot
View attachment 706242
Does anyone have the ss of her saying she ubered and she's drinking at the party over the weekend?
Haha oh gosh thank you! I'm so happy to contribute to the demise of Tracy Maloney 🤣. Here is the other pic with what we think is her vehicle. Credit to @pinkieepiee2011 for that. @queeniefoofoo please tell us you're showing this to the Epsteins somehow. 🤞🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Random but I just noticed that on her profile, there’s no tab for IGTV’s like there is on a lot of other public figures’ profiles who make them, and I know she’s made at least a few (including the one about her kids sAvInG hEr LiFe). Instead there’s only a play button symbol in between her posts and posts she been tagged in. When you click the play button, it shows her regular videos, which aren’t reels or IGTV’s. Does anyone know what I’m talking about or have any ideas as to why that is?

Reactions: 9
I’m going to look them places up, I will get to the jersey shore one day lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.