Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LETS READ THROUGH THE LINES… TRASHBAG HAS BEEN DRINKING TO MUCH, is bloated, and doesn’t want to go anywhere in public and be seen, because then people will know… she’s a DIRTY FAKE TRICK!!
A03B418D-15C0-40A4-8CF7-DCC9B1F19805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 706200

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 “I’ll be rooting for you aT hOmE sObEr, BeInG a mOm”
She just can’t pass up an opportunity to let everyone know she can’t go out bc shes at home being a mom. Newsflash Trashy: it’s called being a parent. You should WANT to be home with your 3 beautiful children Instead of acting like they are obstacles in the way of your fun.
I literally have to put things on my calendar MONTHS in advance to remind myself and my significant other that I have (or we have) an event! Do I look forward to having a drink or two? YES but do I get drunk that I can’t drive home? NO
I don’t understand what the joy is about getting wasted every weekend without the kids when you clearly can be doing true self care (oh look, like traveling), getting to know YOURSELF and not Memes!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone have the ss of her saying she ubered and she's drinking at the party over the weekend?
Somebody posted the screenshot from her story a couple pages back I think.

eta: I found it. credit to anonymous114 for the screenshot
8D9CBA93-C1E1-4976-8194-D5066AEA0339.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
C0572F06-1783-476C-8344-54996B3DB66B.jpg

I don’t know if it’s all her filters/photoshopping distorting her tattoos or if they were just done really crappy. They look smeared and part of the “n” in Jayden looks like it’s missing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No hun she's still doing photoshop🤣,
Why do people continue treating this blob like she's a celebrity & continue asking questions she literally ignores everyone like she's to important to respond!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is her whole life centered around drinking? Imagine if she put as much energy into her kids as she does planning her next wild night out. If you wanted a life of drinking and partying, you dont have kids. Its not their fault that they were born so stop making them the reason you cant "live your life".

Reactions: 31
If you’re bummed about missing a night out drinking that you have to post about it on InstagramIt sounds like you have a drinking problem.
If you can’t function at a CHILD’S birthday party without drinking. & make a “joke” about needing an Uber home from said Child’s party. You might have a drinking problem
If you have to go out drinking every time you are without you children. - You might have a drinking problem.
Listen it’s one thing if you and the girls get together for dinner and drinks.
It’s one thing if you’re a kids party and you have 1 or 2 drinks.
it’s one thing if your kids are with their other parent, their grandparents, sleeping over their cousins house and you go out and grab a few drinks with friends…. But not Tracy. That’s not the case with her Tracy LIVES for getting drink, drank, drunk.

She has balls to drag Corey… but she’s out here acting like we didn’t just see her spend the whole weekend non stop partying & drinking as if she was 23 and single.
She was so obsessed with getting married and having babies because she wanted a reality show, that some reason we’re supposed to be cool with her wilding out like this? No it’s not cool. It’s pathetic and she needs help that she will never ever get because she’s such a narcissist that she doesn’t think she’s the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If you’re bummed about missing a night out drinking that you have to post about it on InstagramIt sounds like you have a drinking problem.
If you can’t function at a CHILD’S birthday party without drinking. & make a “joke” about needing an Uber home from said Child’s party. You might have a drinking problem
If you have to go out drinking every time you are without you children. - You might have a drinking problem.
it’s one thing if your kids are with their other parent, their grandparents, sleeping over their cousins house and you go out and grab a few drinks with friends…. But not Tracy. That’s not the case with her Tracy LIVES for getting drink, drank, drunk.

She has balls to drag Corey… but she’s out here acting like we didn’t just see her spend the whole weekend non stop partying & drinking as if she was 23 and single.
She was so obsessed with getting married and having babies because she wanted a reality show, that some reason we’re supposed to be cool with her wilding out like this? No it’s not cool. It’s pathetic and she needs help that she will never ever get because she’s such a narcissist that she doesn’t think she’s the problem.
She is an alcoholic. It's that simple. But it's okay for her drink like it's going out of style but it's not okay for Corey to smoke a damn plant 😅

Reactions: 30

The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Does anyone have the ss of her saying she ubered and she's drinking at the party over the weekend?
i believe there is also a screenshot of her car through the window but i just went back and couldnt find it..

Reactions: 12
She’s also not with any man, because if she was, she obviously wouldn’t be filming it all day long. Possibly if he took her to dinner, you’d see a story of the plate of food. Nothing like filming the entire night. Because if I was a man and took her on a date and she had the phone in her hands the whole night I’d ghost her immediately.

Reactions: 24
The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.
I was just thinking that. There are only a few weeks left of summer and she hasn’t taken those kids anywhere. And, with Julian in school all day she could take the girls somewhere. That’s one less kid and they are big enough that it would be easy on her. Take them to the zoo, aquarium, an amusement park... anything.

Reactions: 31
And if she does take them to the park, she stays so far away from them. If she does go anywhere other than to her appointments with them she can’t just be in the moment with them it’s always “staged”. If she takes them out, it’s to the tennis court and she makes them sit down with her. She’s so detached from them. It’s sad for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.