Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@steinyheiny - I think you created this thread but it isn’t showing up under the Tracy Dimarco (trashy Maloney) thread under tattle.life, any idea what happened? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Oh no sweetie it’s ok for Tray she is a loyal Sicilian scorpion they are different
Of course the racist hops on the Obama hate train 🙄

I always wonder how certain "fans" would feel if they knew she's a racist tr*** supporter. I discovered her politic views through how openly proud Tara is about it. She's kinda subtle with her racism even though she fetishizes hearing that she looks latin or black because of her photoshopped "curves" but it's pretty easy to spot for women like us who have functioning brain cells. All her posts about these mandates pretty much give away the type of ignorant broad she is but of course people still don't see it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course the racist hops on the Obama hate train 🙄

I always wonder how certain "fans" would feel if they knew she's a racist tr*** supporter. I discovered her politic views through how openly proud Tara is about it. She's kinda subtle with her racism even though she fetishizes hearing that she looks latin or black because of her photoshopped "curves" but it's pretty easy to spot for women like us who have functioning brain cells. All her posts about these mandates pretty much give away the type of ignorant broad she is but of course people still don't see it
Most of them know, babe. Her and Corey posted a camo themed New Years Eve Party back when they were together. They did camo bc of the "disrespectful kneeling" and it did not go over well with her followers. I encourage you to find those picks in her many posts and read the comments 😳. Her follower count took a plunge as long as her saggy breasts. The sad part, at least for me is, ummm...she's just so dumb. Like at bimbo level. She couldn't debate Trump's merits to a child. Its probably what Daddy Maloney supports and some Epsteins and Mrs Can't Be Original just bandwagons as per usual.

Reactions: 24
Did train wreck go to jess’s daughters 1st birthday party? I don’t remember seeing 10000x videos/pics and a horrible outfit choice.. so not sure if she went.

Reactions: 9
Did train wreck go to jess’s daughters 1st birthday party? I don’t remember seeing 10000x videos/pics and a horrible outfit choice.. so not sure if she went.
Nope she didn’t go because her and the kids were “sick” ... she also never even made one post or story post wishing Cecile a happy birthday. I find that veryyyy odd as she LOVES to make multiple for posts for everyone’s bday 🧐

Reactions: 19
Tracy's racism goes passed being a Trump supporter. She was dropping the n word wayyy before Trump was even elected. It's all on film. Making fun of someone for not speaking English because they were a taxi driver. Making fun of her neighbors because they were immigrants playing loud music. But I bet it's that same music she waddles to when she's out.

Reactions: 28
Lots to unpack on this fuckface’s post. Obama cut his guest list from 700 to 200. To attend you had to show proof of being vaccinated & have a recent negative COVID test. Kids under 12 cannot be vaccinated, so this white trash fake news post is comparing apples to oranges. If she had any clue or a brain, she would know that. duck you, Lumpy Lips Leatherface.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s saying lol na because that’s who Tara was for the Halloween party 🤣 she won’t want to compare herself to peg

Reactions: 5
Most of them know, babe. Her and Corey posted a camo themed New Years Eve Party back when they were together. They did camo bc of the "disrespectful kneeling" and it did not go over well with her followers. I encourage you to find those picks in her many posts and read the comments 😳. Her follower count took a plunge as long as her saggy breasts. The sad part, at least for me is, ummm...she's just so dumb. Like at bimbo level. She couldn't debate Trump's merits to a child. Its probably what Daddy Maloney supports and some Epsteins and Mrs Can't Be Original just bandwagons as per usual.
The “her follower count took a plunge as long as her saggy breasts” took me out! ☠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lots to unpack on this fuckface’s post. Obama cut his guest list from 700 to 200. To attend you had to show proof of being vaccinated & have a recent negative COVID test. Kids under 12 cannot be vaccinated, so this white trash fake news post is comparing apples to oranges. If she had any clue or a brain, she would know that. duck you, Lumpy Lips Leatherface.
Idk about yall but I'm happy my child wears a mask at school. His safety comes first, idgaf. She needs to understand that as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Idk about yall but I'm happy my child wears a mask at school. His safety comes first, idgaf. She needs to understand that as well.
Same. My son starts preschool in September. He’s 4. My daughter is 2. They honestly don’t mind wearing their masks because I got some with their favorite characters on them. Also, her parents are always with those kids and their risk is higher due to age. She probably doesn’t get that even though a close family friend died from COVID. She has zero sympathy or empathy. She sees this as an inconvenience and refuses to see the bigger picture. Guarantee if Princess Armor made outfit coordinating masks, she would boost that tit all over her page. duck her.

Reactions: 16
Same. My son starts preschool in September. He’s 4. My daughter is 2. They honestly don’t mind wearing their masks because I got some with their favorite characters on them. Also, her parents are always with those kids and their risk is higher due to age. She probably doesn’t get that even though a close family friend died from COVID. She has zero sympathy or empathy. She sees this as an inconvenience and refuses to see the bigger picture. Guarantee if Princess Armor made outfit coordinating masks, she would boost that tit all over her page. duck her.
Or if one of HER kids or parents got it and became super sick. Until then, it really is ALL about her. Her kids would not make a big deal about it if she didn't. I see little kids with their parents all the time and these babies are more compliant and better citizens than she is.

Reactions: 21
I’m a teacher and I don’t think she grasps how many parents send their kids to school when they are sick because of a lack of childcare.

Reactions: 22
Trashbag needs to look into plastic surgery for her feet!! The horror of having Fred Flinstones stompers!! What’s with the huge lump underneath her fat baby toe. The leggings are cutting off her circulation, and if your toes or your heal is hanging out, get a bigger shoe size you dumb stupid witch!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👀👀👀
F91F7236-67E0-47ED-B33F-6B3588438277.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tracy's racism goes passed being a Trump supporter. She was dropping the n word wayyy before Trump was even elected. It's all on film. Making fun of someone for not speaking English because they were a taxi driver. Making fun of her neighbors because they were immigrants playing loud music. But I bet it's that same music she waddles to when she's out.
She called one of her girlfriends "my nigg" in one of her IG posts like 2 years ago. I was done after that.

I posted before, my friend and her man went to Cecily's party, and T was definitely not there. She claims her and the kids were super sick with something contagious, yet she was out getting hair or whatever done and sent Julian to school that Monday.

Reactions: 18
I posted before, my friend and her man went to Cecily's party, and T was definitely not there.
This dumbass is acting like Obama created the mask mandates. Also, she doesn't even give a tit about her kids, so...

Reactions: 18
I’m a teacher and I don’t think she grasps how many parents send their kids to school when they are sick because of a lack of childcare.
ugh I feel so bad for you because of this issue with parents. I’m not a teacher but I am a parent and my sister and husband are both teachers. I go by the rules here of not sending your child to school if they’re sick or have had a fever less than 24 hours before school starts on any day. It is enraging to me that some parents disregard the rules completely. Tracey is the same woman that wore a mask when her husband had a flu?? Why did she stop caring about herself or her children getting sick?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.