Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has nothing to do with Tracy but I would like to ask the @Moderator a few questions just so we follow the rules. How do we know when we’ve reached a 1000 posts? Is that when the thread officially closes? If it’s when the thread officially closes, how do we know someone has made another thread? Since often times people create one for the first time and do it wrong and we might not be able to find it if searching the basic name of the thread. If that makes sense. Thank you! Sorry for the confusion among us!

Reactions: 10
This has nothing to do with Tracy but I would like to ask the @Moderator a few questions just so we follow the rules. How do we know when we’ve reached a 1000 posts? Is that when the thread officially closes? If it’s when the thread officially closes, how do we know someone has made another thread? Since often times people create one for the first time and do it wrong and we might not be able to find it if searching the basic name of the thread. If that makes sense. Thank you! Sorry for the confusion among us!
See the number on the right of the comment (it’s in gray. Should be like “#63”). That’s the post count

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh gawd! The same style on repeat! The same pants on repeat! Do these tights get a wash? Like seriously! I get at home you recycle your clothes, I know I can wear my tights, trackies, boho pants on repeat, but when I go out I like to change things up a bit. She is not a teenager anymore where you find that one tip you love and buy it in every colour.

Reactions: 14
🦛 🐳 is on another level of fucked up. Why does she photoshop her kids? Skyler is kinda on the chubby side (ok, nothing wrong that maybe she hasn’t lost any of her baby fat) but Trex is over here photoshopping her face to look slimmer. Idk why had those god awful dresses on them yesterday for Arias bday party. Can you for once just dress your kids normal??? She’s such a loser. Also, any update on how we can report her for drunk driving? She’s going to hurt those kids or someone else one day.

Reactions: 13
Tracy's racism goes passed being a Trump supporter. She was dropping the n word wayyy before Trump was even elected. It's all on film. Making fun of someone for not speaking English because they were a taxi driver. Making fun of her neighbors because they were immigrants playing loud music. But I bet it's that same music she waddles to when she's out.
And let’s not forget all of the times that she has asked for nail salon suggestions that were not owned/run by Asians over the years. Because she preferred to get her nails done by white people. All of this is public information in the comments. She’s a disgusting pig!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And let’s not forget all of the times that she has asked for nail salon suggestions that were not owned/run by Asians over the years. Because she preferred to get her nails done by white people. All of this is public information in the comments. She’s a disgusting pig!
aren’t her family/friends noticing these things and saying something to her, distancing themselves or do they mostly/all share the same views? I can’t imagine any valid reason to want only white nail techs to do her nails.

Reactions: 10
But the 12 year old child who does her nails is a-okay? God she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trashbag needs to look into plastic surgery for her feet!! The horror of having Fred Flinstones stompers!! What’s with the huge lump underneath her fat baby toe. The leggings are cutting off her circulation, and if your toes or your heal is hanging out, get a bigger shoe size you dumb stupid witch!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👀👀👀View attachment 705891
Gag! Does she ever wear shoes that don’t look like they are part of some kind of costume out of a Frederick’s of Hollywood catalog?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone have the ss of her saying she ubered and she's drinking at the party over the weekend?

Reactions: 6
F3E68040-A0F5-476D-9B5B-C3C032BFD474.jpg

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 “I’ll be rooting for you aT hOmE sObEr, BeInG a mOm”
She just can’t pass up an opportunity to let everyone know she can’t go out bc shes at home being a mom. Newsflash Trashy: it’s called being a parent. You should WANT to be home with your 3 beautiful children Instead of acting like they are obstacles in the way of your fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.