Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetrainwreck

I think it was established that this was Tracy interacting with Skylar because she knew someone was recording it.

I doubt it was Tracy, but they’re literally all from the same date and haven’t been shared since. Are they pictures that were shared here? I know the video of her with Skylar was.

What in the filter is going on here. 🤣 I think this is from her parents place. I wonder if she had her boob job and is recovering and the shopping list of cold stuff was someone else’s screen shot.
Hmm could be..
She has been awfully quiet.

Reactions: 9

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Oh shit lol. Do you know her!? How'd you figure this out!? I don't recognize her at all. Not that I know every last person Mrs Baloney knows obviously lol but I don't recognize her from any photos or social media pics/videos I've ever seen. She definitely fits the description though.

remi85

VIP Member
Looks like she gave herself away with the last SS that has her insta handle. It adds up, she is followed by Sammy, Julie and her husband and follows Tracy. 👀
At a quick glance of that IG page, that woman. doesn’t have a tattoo sleeve. Not really sure. I take a lot of what Maria says with a grain of salt. Seems plausible. But nothing is truly solid either.

Boots22

The amount of germs that bottle has touched from that weekend is beyond. This is probably where Tracy developed her “illness” from the other day. I’m in my early 20’s and would never drink from a liqour bottle like that, I don’t care how close people could be lol. Also why would the other girls stick their tongue in the bottle before drinking it? :sick:

Attachments

• Sick

Xobellaannxo

Has anyone else tried to block Tracy? I tried it and selected “include new accounts they may have created”. So a little later today I went and checked my blocked list. I don’t have anyone else blocked. This is what my list looks like now that I blocked her. Am I doing this wrong? Am I losing my Instagram mind? Or does this mean what I think it means…. 👀
I just did it and it only blocked her page.

AntiBS

I think Tracy is a raging insufferable narc, but I don’t really see where Julian eating soup is a problem. My kids request soup sometimes too. It may be hot outside, but the AC in my house keeps it cool and they don’t really correlate not eating soup because it’s hot outside. They just want soup 🙂
We eat soup year round. Just made French Onion soup yesterday for dinner. The AC is on and its not a big deal.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Random but I just noticed that on her profile, there’s no tab for IGTV’s like there is on a lot of other public figures’ profiles who make them, and I know she’s made at least a few (including the one about her kids sAvInG hEr LiFe). Instead there’s only a play button symbol in between her posts and posts she been tagged in. When you click the play button, it shows her regular videos, which aren’t reels or IGTV’s. Does anyone know what I’m talking about or have any ideas as to why that is?

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
No offense to anyone who enjoys Ramen, but she's feeding her child prison food. Essentially that is where Ramen is served the most. Like a previous poster said, it is not difficult to make chicken soup. You literally throw everything in a pot and cook it. That's child neglect right there.
Although you said no offense, this is kind of offensive because ramen is commonly served in a lot of different countries/cultures. Also ramen is heavily served outside of prison at restaurants. I would not equate ramen to “prison food”. I know it’s served in prison and they make things out of it but..

You are right that her kids should not be eating though because the sodium levels in that ramen are astronomical 🥴

Reactions: 8

Zdubz

Chatty Member
Don't vague bait, either say something or say nothing
Come on lol. You can't do that 😂 I wish you hadn't told us you know because it's going to bother me now wondering more. Can you say it indirectly or like someone else said are any of us correct. Blink 3 times for yes. 2 for no. 😂😂 can you message people on here? I have a little mailbox up top but never tried to use it. Do you have a burner ig? I can write mine and you can message me there if you're willing. Gosh I'm so fkin nosey😂 I might just have to suck it up and message him.
I wrote it and kept it up and deleted it ....I wanna say so much what's your burner ill message u

Reactions: 8