Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kelixah

Did train wreck go to jess’s daughters 1st birthday party? I don’t remember seeing 10000x videos/pics and a horrible outfit choice.. so not sure if she went.

Reactions: 9

geekynsweet

witb the recent “success” of her one podcast- tell all episode, could she have shown the interest in the sad examples page and podcast as proof of needed a blue check?
You’re right! She definitely used this as an example. She was marketing that so hard, and it looks like it paid off. She worked hard for that one. Argh this is going to make her more entitled.
Maybe bb worldwide or whatever his name is told her to get verified to be a brand embassador
It worked. I am just shocked it was that easy to do. She really didn’t put that much effort. The blue tick loses its authenticity in her case. Surely there is a team that monitors recent posts to see if your page gets hype.

Nikkay88

Damn it I missed it! I’m a long time lurker starting at page 1 thread 1 haha. I was refreshing and then had to do something 😡

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Weird that it says 8,791 posts when she has 17.5 K posts lol. Seeing that number made me think, “pretty sure that’s too low” which is ridiculous cuz no one else I know, no matter how much of an iNfLuEnCeR they may be, has nearly that many! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I noticed that when I unblock her it’s the low number. When I hit dismiss it jumps to 17k. How come?

ak29

Chatty Member
View attachment 705269View attachment 705270
is she a lizard? Who sticks their yeast tongue out to take a drink? First off, you’re at a child’s birthday party. No need to be sexual. And nobody tongues their drink. And BRUSH YOUR TONGUE. It shouldn't let be covered in a white fur. Imagine how that dumpster of a mouth must smell like. Men shouldn’t have to wash their 🍆 after an a1 blowie. If her tongue is that crusty, imagine her nasty ass cooter

and can anyone figure out what that charm says?
Does it say “Mama?”

steinyheiny

VIP Member
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼View attachment 708999

Man, I don’t see how you guys can afford to run the AC!! When I first moved to Texas, I purchased a two story, 2,500sf home. I remember my first summer here. My first electric bill came, $500!!! What the hell!! I didn’t even have AC in California!!! Guess what, I quickly sold my house, and purchased a 1,000sf home. Now my bill is only $80 in the summer. I only run my AC for four months out of the year. The rest of the year windows are open! There is no one in my home wearing sweats in the summer, I ain’t that rich!
Wow I have a 2500 sq ft home with heat/ac wall u it’s and pay 125$ a month in electric. My hot water is off electric.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Tracy's IG verification is funny AF to me. The girl photoshops her entire existence, has blind followers, and is nasty as hell. I'm in the wrong line of work 😂🤣😅😆
What are the conditions to be verified on Instagram?
You don’t have to be singer, actor, popular youtuber, politician? Or is it just because of the number of people following her?

Simiauci

VIP Member
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.
3000 sq ft ?? !! The size of American homes is as impressive as ever. I don't wanna be the one who cleans the floors 🤣😂😝

• Haha

Simiauci

VIP Member
Oh, wow! I never knew! I’m Brazilian, English is my second language but I live in the US and grew up here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hi baguette, I’m a pão de queijo (anyone ever try Brazi-bites? I HIGHLY recommend!)
I will!! Very curious about it now! Thanks!!

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I hate this fucking guy all the bitches you follow do the same shit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a fucking nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ fucking posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a fucking club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even fucking tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

View attachment 710545

Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his shit..

LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the fuck outta here
Her ex, Jay, is Latino. He was on one of the JL seasons. Maybe season 3 or 4?