Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I don't listen either unless it sounds like something interesting which it never does lol. I did listen to the tell all just to hear what she had to say. Which ended up being her just bitching about money for most of the episode.

Reactions: 10

TaraPac

Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
Sammeeee!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Hello people! I'm Irish lol. I took a few month break from tattle and social media due to crazy work schedule, mom life and working on myself but I'm back! I'm catching up on all the tea now and just some thoughts... While I been gone I started Keto. I'm down 29lbs ( 3 months go me!) Its so hard. The shit big T eats from what I've seen she's doing it all wrong. Most protein bars are filled with sneaky carbs unless they are marked keto. Also those booze bottles\ red wine she's sucking on are no no's.

She was supposed to do the podcast #NofilterWithZack this week but cancelled. I'm heartbroken. If you ever listened to his podcast you know he is ruthless. He would be the one to ask her about her photoshopped pics, why she doesn't go by Maloney and call her out on all her lies. Maybe she knows that and is scared.

Kudos to whoever wrote that comment saying that no man will ever fuck with her after the "Tell All" because they will be afraid she would do it to them. Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her shit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me

I hope.everyone is having a good summer and its absent been rainy for 40 days in a row like its been here.
How’d you find out she was supposed to be on that podcast? Surprised she never advertised it when she thou she’d be doing it!

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
This has nothing to do with Tracy but I would like to ask the @Moderator a few questions just so we follow the rules. How do we know when we’ve reached a 1000 posts? Is that when the thread officially closes? If it’s when the thread officially closes, how do we know someone has made another thread? Since often times people create one for the first time and do it wrong and we might not be able to find it if searching the basic name of the thread. If that makes sense. Thank you! Sorry for the confusion among us!

Simiauci

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I THOUGHT someone “debunked” that hospital lockdown story. I faintly remember reading it- someone’s friend was a nurse there ? I don’t even remember what thread it could be in
also-I wonder if Corey or raven would tell the same story 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, you are right, the friend of someone working in this hospital came here long time ago to talk about it. I think around mother day in 2020!

When both my babies were born 4&6, they immediately put an alarm on their ankle to put the hospital ward on lockdown if it was passed the perimeter. They also had another bracelet that was connected to my bracelet so no one could claim them as their baby. And I couldn’t leave until all bracelets matched
Same. Plus my husband(baby daddy) also got a matching bracelet & the maternity ward is locked down in general so anyone coming to it has to press a button & get buzzed onto the floor for visiting.
But why? Fear of rapt? To avoid confusing them?Check vitals? Or other reason? I don't want to be mean, I'm just curious!

Last edited:
If Corey is working in Montana? Surely he had to tell Tracy he was going away which is why he wont have the kids on his weekend? Or he doesnt need to and tata will have them? I have never been through divorce or custody so have no clue on the rules of shared custody or visitation etc?

geekynsweet

She hardly has any comments and worse she removes a lot.

Recently I was looking at one of her photos to read the comments because someone on Tattle posted a screenshot of a funny comment.
She had 13 comments at that time under this photo, I put aside my phone, forgetting to close her instagram page. I pick up my phone the next day and it opens directly on this page, I do not refresh it and it was then posted 72 comments. I click again on the name of Tracy's profile and I go back to read the comments under this same photo, telling myself that there must be some funny ones in the 59 new comments and SUPRISE, in the end there were only 27 comments left in all. She had therefore deleted at least 45 comments 🤣😂🤣😂

She is true, her influencer work is a real job. Imagine the time she needs to photoshop, delete comments she doesn't like and answer with wickedness!!

a rat tail ... with foundation on!
oh! So she does get more comments. I knew she just gets rid of the ones that don’t suit her. When your comments are more negative than positive, it’s a telling sign that people are not on your page or following you for the right reasons. Still, I don’t think it’s enough to call her an influencer though. But she is trying to make this her life and her revenue. Full of baloney made a good point though,the rest of the jerseylicious team, well the main ones, have verifications, so it is more about time she got it.

imagine if she spends even an ounce of time putting this effort into her kids, or even providing a sturdy income towards them. She will always be an attention seeker. She cannot handle being unimportant and making others more important.

WTF that is hectic! Where is the original pic? I don’t believe it 🤯

Don’t you guys say that??
Is it just an Australian thing to say?
Could be a me thing too, to be fair
Lol 😂
I don’t say that and didn’t know it was a thing 😬

Has a nice ring to it though, I might just start using it 😂

• Haha

Anonymous1114

Somebody posted the screenshot from her story a couple pages back I think.

eta: I found it. credit to anonymous114 for the screenshot
View attachment 706242
Does anyone have the ss of her saying she ubered and she's drinking at the party over the weekend?
Haha oh gosh thank you! I'm so happy to contribute to the demise of Tracy Maloney 🤣. Here is the other pic with what we think is her vehicle. Credit to @pinkieepiee2011 for that. @queeniefoofoo please tell us you're showing this to the Epsteins somehow. 🤞🏻

Attachments

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
The vein reminds me of the friends episode when Monica is mad 😂 no amount of makeup or photoshop can take away the fact that she is a hideous person inside.

• Haha

Zdubz

Chatty Member
There was something going around on ig if you block someone or someone blocks you it will automatically block another account they have created... so that's probably her fake page
I've seen people try it and it depends on the page I believe .. some people it worked for some it didn't..just going by what I've heard and seen

here_for_the_T

HE ALREADY DOES! PERFECT TEETH WHERE TRACY!? This is digusting! And no that’s not food stuck in his teeth. That’s tooth decay and gum disease too in that left tooth! And before you say we don’t know what we’re taking about, I’m a dental assistant and I spotted that shit ASAP!
View attachment 709050

View attachment 709051
As a Dental Assistant, I’ll second this 👆🏼 Also can clearly tell she whitened his teeth in this photo. Probably caked with plaque because “they’re baby teeth, they’ll fall out anyway”

jacann

VIP Member
Lol
A lucrative deal with who? No one cares about trashy . Either the Epstein’s are classy and just don’t want to stoop to her level because it will hurt the kids . Or they are afraid of Tracy exposing more bad things about them.

my guess is that they actually care about the kids unlike their mother .
Was a bit of tongue in cheek

Reactions: 9

littlesweetp

VIP Member
TRASHBAG,
What you need to do, is go back to school, and or read a few books a week. This will help expand your vocabulary. You write, and put sentences together, as if you were a 14-year-old. You don’t use punctuations, you don’t capitalize letters, there are spaces where they shouldn’t be, and you leave entire words out. Slow down when you’re typing, take your time, and read over what you just wrote (proofread). ONCE AGAIN, WE ARE ALL EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!
By the way, all those little quotes that you post all the time, they are completely full of misspelled words. Most of them look as though a 14-year-old wrote them. ONCE AGAIN WE ARE ALL EMBARRASSED FOR YOU!
View attachment 716074
Ah, @Chela4u you made my night! Thank you for this. Now pls do her/their separation post. It starts out a joint statement, then it goes to first person and....you know what? I'll let you take a gander and advise back 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 9