Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiBS

My house is 3100 sq ft and we can spend upwards of $500-600/month in the summer. We have 2 a/c units and the sun beams down on our house literally all day. It hits the front (where thermostats are) from noon-sunset. Our front door is so hot we can’t put up wreaths and you get scalded trying to open it. We also have a pool that contributes to that fee.
Thats about right. Our home is almost 4,000 sq ft and our bill in the summer is between $500-$650. We have 2 zone AC. When its super hot, I keep the blinds closed. Im sure my husband wishes our bill was $180. Lol

Reactions: 6

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I hate the bitch but cup of noodles with some hot sauce BANGING 😂😂😂

LMAOOOOO @ making your grandma an insta... im glad little peanut is okay tho... is that something new? I only have one son and he's 12 they have alarms now for babies?? Aweee I want another:(
Not new, my son is 15…I’m old. Are you in the US?

Mid madness

VIP Member
Husband went back to work (teaching) today, I go back to being full time with students next week. I miss the post Labor Day start.

Hereforthetrainwreck

Her nose did not look like this on Jerseylicious. She had a super straight, Roman-looking nose. This version has a hump, like her mama. Was this before or after the procedure? Or maybe this is after having kids, because her whole face definitely changed during her pregnancies.
This was in July of 2019

Birdhouse

VIP Member
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.
My house is 3100 sq ft and we can spend upwards of $500-600/month in the summer. We have 2 a/c units and the sun beams down on our house literally all day. It hits the front (where thermostats are) from noon-sunset. Our front door is so hot we can’t put up wreaths and you get scalded trying to open it. We also have a pool that contributes to that fee.

Daisy Duck14

let’s play a game of where’s waldo… where is hippo whale ?!

Hint: head only no body of course 🦛🐳
Omg, all those ppl were exposed to Covid? And all the ppl from the Barbie bday party? And the boat party ppl drinking from the same bottle? Could T bag been patient zero super spreader? How many ppl have been effected now having to be tested, isolated, etc!

Reactions: 5

bmtk1128

She’s saying lol na because that’s who Tara was for the Halloween party 🤣 she won’t want to compare herself to peg

Zdubz

Chatty Member
Girls Maria is true and right.
She spoke and proved to several of us via private messages on Instagram.
if you still have doubts, go talk to her, she is very kind and will answer you and maybe give you details and proofs, despite her English that many of you consider strange (maybe she was not born american)
Just because she doesn't post on Tattle doesn't mean that she doesn't read here or that she's lying. Anyone who doesn't like Tracy or has issues with her doesn't have to come and justify herself on Tattle to be credible.

This guy is truly as pathetic as Tracy!!
You type just like her "not born american" not buying it. If that were the case she would show better "proof" it's already been proven maria is on here. Not buying it

Maria sounds a lot like “John” - whoever was behind the John account also constantly said “I don’t care who believes me” and adamantly wanted to get the “truth” out without giving any facts.
Idk who John is? Tell me more? But it would make sense who tf would care so much about Tracy dimarco she has all these "haters" hitting her up behind fake pages... there's sick people out there but not believing all this drama surrounding her.

You type just like her "not born american" not buying it. If that were the case she would show better "proof" it's already been proven maria is on here. Not buying it

Idk who John is? Tell me more? But it would make sense who tf would care so much about Tracy dimarco she has all these "haters" hitting her up behind fake pages... there's sick people out there but not believing all this drama surrounding her.

I mean Tracy Maloney lmaoo

OceanMinded

Shoutout to lilmisspennie 😂😂😂Tracy LIVES on her phone. She obviously bought her followers bc how do you have that many and delete the comment so quick.. and buys the "likes" because how do you have 3k likes and like 60 comments 😂😂😂 Lil sad potato
Also, another clue she wouldn't be bitching about money because brands pay big money to influencers... the only brands she does are little shops where they probably paid for promo

Reactions: 3