Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

san1024

I am a pizza bagel..😂😂😂 My mom was born in Naples( Check/French parents) and my dads from Palermo... And all my friends always referred to their nationality by the country; Cuban,Dominican, PR ect .. She is just dumb 🙄
My dads from Palermo too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I think they mean me instant Ramen, versus actual Ramen noodles in a restaurant; or made at home.
Could be true! Just rubbed me the wrong way and wanted to say something to be mindful its more than prison food, that’s all!

Reactions: 7

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Could be true! Just rubbed me the wrong way and wanted to say something to be mindful its more than prison food, that’s all!
I get what you’re saying bcos ramen is a staple in my culture (no, I’m not Asian). And I’m from the tropics. That’s why I said to each their own.

whut28

Haha no! QUEENSLANDER!!!

So I was subscribed to Bad Examples and my car and phone keep resetting and I lose my current podcast and it reverts back to this one for some reason. Kind of glad that happened because after the tell all found you glorious creatures. I went hunting for people who could smell the bullshit a country away like me.

I tried, but couldn’t finish the current one. Like it’s BAAAD and not in a good way.

Anyway, I feel like the only decent content is when Alan is talking. He doesn’t hide his disdain at times, which is hilarious. Anyone else catch that?
NO WAY HAHA, I was born in QLD but live in WA now and my fiancè is ALWAYS making fun of how I talk and what we call certain things 😂😂 I should start saying holy cheezits and see if he picks it up hahaha

with all the editing and blurring she does .. she thought that was ok to leave ? 🤦‍♀️

is this the same boat guy she was wearing his chain 2 weeks ago our so i believe she posted pics of him but they r now deleted?
Thats the one! His page is public

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Quietly on the mend from having Covid. Her parents were recently very sick as well... I bet the Rona made it's way through her whole family in the last few weeks.
How do you know this? Thought it was just speculation, although I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

Side_boob

She had a procedure!
A few threads ago two people said they were sure but couldn't show us the proof here or else they might have issues.
I am thinking more of injections in the stomach area (very popular here in France to decrease appetite and accelerate weight loss). Which will explain her sudden loss of appetite and her fast weight loss.
Tracy must be afraid of cosmetic SURGERY but she must use non-invasive solutions (such as injections) without restrictions.
i am working in the beauty industry and you can do almost everything with laser, injections......everything...
I didn’t see that post, so I’m just throwing this out there based on some things that are very possible. I do think getting a keto-like meal service was/is something that she did, and possibly something like Cool Sculpting. It’s super popular in my area because it’s non-surgical. So she wouldn’t need any downtime.

robotjo84

I’m so fascinated by American food. No shade at all but I wonder how you guys can eat such small portions of food and be full or do you just have teeny weeny stomachs? 😂 😂
LMAO are you new to America? People are always RAILING on the portion sizes

• Haha