Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Anyone listen to the most recent podcast ep? Trying to listen to it now, but it’s pretty dumb, will prob be turning it off soon lol

Reactions: 8

Simiauci

VIP Member
Let's make it even better:m
On the left, it looks like the photos of Hollywood celebrities that we see in the newspapers or on tmz, when they are arrested for drinking and driving .... etc .....

I refuse to go Asian nail salons but not because of their race it’s because of their cheap ass products that cause issues. My nails and cuticles would be screaming at me after. Just painful! (And I’ve tried A LOT of different Asian salons. Same results) They do not progress at all with the times with their techniques, monomer they use, acrylic they use. We have colored acrylic powdered now. No reason for gel polish over cheap white acrylic anymore. We have a different type of monomer (I’m blanking on the actual name) that’s not so harsh and causes issues out now..

I’m sure people do find an Asian salon that is up with the times, products used and techniques but where I live.. nope.

I will say my dream would be to fly down to Texas and get my nails done by this amazing Asian nail tech/salon owner I follow on IG though! I’m dumbfounded at the shapes, designs and patterns he can make on nails and he does it using only colored acrylic powder! No nail polish!

The saddest! I just got back from being at the state fair with my kids alll day. My pockets $$ are screaming at me but my kids red faces (it was 100 today! I had no clue it was going to be that hot but I had already taken off of work for today so we had to go and we went through lolegallons of water between the 3 of us 🥵) and their big ass food smeared smile from all the funnel cake and deep fried treats and “rollercoasters” (that’s what they call the kiddie rides 😩😂) it’s ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! My legs are screaming at me, my back is screaming at me, my arms are about to fall off from pulling the wagon my kids sat in but GAHHH DAMNIT, i loved every min of it!

Can’t wait to take the train for the first time down to Chicago next weekend to go to the Shed aquarium!

take notes Tray!
i refuse for the same reasons and because we know that most of the time the working conditions in these salons are horrible. They are forced to work to the point of exhaustion for ridiculous wages. I remember my first time in the US, we all went there and when we saw the final price and the working conditions and how it is the same in almost every us city, we decided to never go to those kind of places again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

TaraPac

The other day she had a story up with some quote and the word “matters” was in it and she put “Matt” in a lighter grey colored font. Didn’t screenshot but maybe others remember
I remember that. I was thinking that it may be a clue for her podcast

nichew

VIP Member
first of all, how many true followers are raving about her tan? Gtfo, it’s summer,most people get tan.
I’m whiter than white and even I got a pretty dark tan this year. Sit in the sun or spray it on.
I don’t believe a single actual person asks that.
As usual she loves to spread false narratives and pays for followers.
its a mucky tan so I’m not impressed lol

bobbymtz

I can see if there was a threat, they'd maybe put security at her door. But I done believe for one second they locked down an ENTIRE hospital.

Also, that read was nice. I just wish they mention her bad habit of lying about her last name 😂
i was noticing that too. But i dont follow Tray Way friend or circle of people and get most of my information from here so i dont even understand the connection with Julie either.
Did someone on here say who they thought “Maria” was? I’m new to tattle and i’m learning how to navigate and interact 😩

So it basically seems like Tracy started drama with another female. This female decided to teach her a lesson the day Julian was born. And now years later... Tracy is blaming Corey somehow and is perpetuating new drama surrounding Corey and how terrible he is.

So Maria has now made it pretty obvious who she is. I don't have time today though..can anyone get back to us on that? 🤣

And I have a gut feeling that long message from “woodsandwardrobe” is either Raven or Tara or both! Just a feeling...
who do you think is Maria? I’m dying to know!

Zdubz

Chatty Member
Can someone give me the quick run down on John and why people think it's Maria? Ya girl lost

whut28

WTF that is hectic! Where is the original pic? I don’t believe it 🤯

Don’t you guys say that??
Is it just an Australian thing to say?
Could be a me thing too, to be fair
Lol 😂
aussie here, never said holy cheezits in my life … are you victorian? Haha

• Haha

Zdubz

Chatty Member
Imma need some more solid proof that’s Maria lol. I’m not sold
Me either 🙅‍ that's so foul and embarrassing.. and why would Julie invite her parents are they that close?

did Maria mention she had tattoos on arm and T said something about them
Yeah she said she had a sleeve and posted a fake girl with a sleeve to go with her story she told
.which makes no fucking sense ..why would you post a picture of a random girl with a sleeve tattoo to explain your story

auntieniecebond

Wow I have a 2500 sq ft home with heat/ac wall u it’s and pay 125$ a month in electric. My hot water is off electric.
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.