Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl needs some new content. She doesn't even try to be original since all her pictures are selfies (often the same day) or screenshots of quotes. Her Stories are the same. She doesn't even try to make anything herself. I enjoy seeing her inject some reality into her videos or pictures and actually showing life happening, not her sitting in a car. Her whole feed is a thirst trap, you wouldn't even know she has kids right away. And the aesthetic schtick she has is tired. If she's trying not to show the kids that much, fine, but do people really want to see her mug up close daily? Nothing is changing!! Do something different, man, not just copy and share pictures you find. And on that note, she must spend so much time on her phone looking up memes on accounts and photoshopping her pictures to post. Set some boundaries for yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she did have any surgery don't you think she would be posting all about it like she did with the consultation? I mean it's not a big secret since she posted all about it. Why keep it hidden you know?
She's a crappy person so my guess is she's milking the fact she's "sick" so her mother takes care of her kids.
Who said she didn't have covid? I remember something being posted here

Reactions: 14
If she did have any surgery don't you think she would be posting all about it like she did with the consultation? I mean it's not a big secret since she posted all about it. Why keep it hidden you know?
She's a crappy person so my guess is she's milking the fact she's "sick" so her mother takes care of her kids.
Because it doesn’t fit the narrative that she was “considering” it. Like right now she’s working the “dieting” angle. So she needs to work that “considering it” angle just a little longer before she debuts the new puppies. At least Whitney (FoulMouthFemale), Egeris (TheStilettomeup) & JWoww & Snookie have all been honest about their boob jobs. Idk why everything gotta be a lie with Tracy. How is it not exhausting?

Reactions: 17
Because it doesn’t fit the narrative that she was “considering” it. Like right now she’s working the “dieting” angle. So she needs to work that “considering it” angle just a little longer before she debuts the new puppies. At least Whitney (FoulMouthFemale), Egeris (TheStilettomeup) & JWoww & Snookie have all been honest about their boob jobs. Idk why everything gotta be a lie with Tracy. How is it not exhausting?
I agree! No wonder she slips on all her lies lol
She could've said, "Omg I lost so much weight and my boobs turned into pancakes, so I got them done."

And wham, bam, thank you ma'am but no she's a pathological liar lol

There's a plus size YouTuber named "learningtobefearless" that got called out by her followers because she got her apron belly removed and lied about it. She claimed Jenny Craig helped her lol People started catching on to it in her pictures and it got ugly for her really quick. But she actually owned up to it and apologized publicly. Tracy would never.

She could've said, "Omg I lost so much weight and my boobs turned into pancakes, so I got them done."

There's a plus size YouTuber named "learningtobefearless" that got called out by her followers because she got her apron belly removed and lied about it. She claimed Jenny Craig helped her lol People started catching on to it in her pictures and it got ugly for her really quick. But she actually owned up to it and apologized publicly. Tracy would never.
Tracy apologize? No never. Narcissistic people don’t know how to apologize and if they do, they bend it into being your fault.

Reactions: 21
I'm starting to think she's making up knowing people LMAOOO I looked on the page and this person is following someone I know who doesn't even live or go to NJ and this is like the 5th time I've seen this wtffff

20210818_164157.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tracy is so predictable as a liar that I would bet money she would get full on saline implants and then say she only got a breast lift and didn’t get implants and that her boobs are aallllllllllll herrrrrrrr!

I also believe that she’s not going to say anything about her cosmetic surgery until she is healed because she believes in maloccio, evil eye, red pepper lol, etc and that there are people out there that wish her evil or harm because they are jealous of her and that their powers are real 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
C7120F7D-86C0-4FF3-BBD2-092918F772F9.jpeg

This one is just as delusional as her trashy best friend

I actually started following her when she was doing WW but then stopped. And then I found her content to kind of boring and unfollowed. I had no idea about any of that… WOW

Tracy is so predictable as a liar that I would bet money she would get full on saline implants and then say she only got a breast lift and didn’t get implants and that her boobs are aallllllllllll herrrrrrrr!

I also believe that she’s not going to say anything about her cosmetic surgery until she is healed because she believes in maloccio, evil eye, red pepper lol, etc and that there are people out there that wish her evil or harm because they are jealous of her and that their powers are real 🙄.
Remember when she asked Cathy Giovi for the cornicello for her wedding (bc she’s irish and her family had NONE), guess that didnt really work for her and that marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so sorry you were treated that way. I comletely agree with you about Skylar. You can def see it all over her face/body language that she’s sad. You can tell when you watch vids of all 3 of them how Skylar is always like watching over the younger 2. It’s like she was told she needs to always be taking care of her brother and sister when really thats her parents job. I really feel bad for those kids bc they are innocent in all this and are being taught all the wrong things. That one pic of the 3 of them in bathing suits sitting on the steps where Sky is pinching her stomach and looks stressed, breaks my heart! I don’t doubt that Tracy probably tells her to suck her stomach in or put her hands in her lap to cover her tummy.
Did you see the group photo Julie took at her son's party? Sky looked absolutely MISERABLE in it.

View attachment 719072
This one is just as delusional as her trashy best friend

I actually started following her when she was doing WW but then stopped. And then I found her content to kind of boring and unfollowed. I had no idea about any of that… WOW

Remember when she asked Cathy Giovi for the cornicello for her wedding (bc she’s irish and her family had NONE), guess that didnt really work for her and that marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️
LMAOOOOOOOO WHATEVER GETS YOU THROUGH THE DAY, SAMMY.

Did you see the group photo Julie took at her son's party? Sky looked absolutely MISERABLE in it.
Skylar is no longer masking how miserable she is around Tracy and it shows. My heart hurts for Sky, especially if she has nobody to talk to about it. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Sad
  • Wow
View attachment 718188

The dayyyyy she quits drinking 🤣🤣🤣🙂she talks sooo much about drinking its like part of her (immature, high school) personality.

View attachment 718204

This is the tracy we all used to be a fan of. I think you're all right she should have waited to have more kids or just stopped at sky. I think she rushed to have jayden hoping for a boy and then rushed to have jules. I wonder if their marraige was ok when it was just sky as well? Also odd this page only follows tara and theres a lot of tara in the pix, i wonder if its a tara/corey fan that made this page? 🤔
soo my daughter and sky are very close in age possibly born on the same day 🤔 i remember following tracy during the time i had my daughter and constantly not feeling like i was enough as a mom. Tracy always had Sky dressed up so adorable with matching head bows all the way down to the socks … my daughter spit up 1000x a day and by the end of the day i was lucky if i even had something to put her in let alone “matching”
Tracy always seemed to be dressed with hair and makeup done while i was lucky if i got a second to put a comb through my hair.
Tracy was always out with Sky taking her to water parks carnivals etc I was so nervous with my daughter we never went anywhere i was confined to my tiny apartment at the time.
Sky’s monthly achievement board were always so elaborate i began to worry something was wrong with my daughter (now it is known she was lying on everything)
As the years went on and more babies came she seemed to fall apart i want to say it was very noticeable after julian but even before that i did always find it odd why corey was never around.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🦛 🐳 is using a real plate and fork. Lmao. She’s definitely at her mom’s recovering from something. Or just faking for attention. Loser.
She hasn’t been a mom for the past two weeks, she’s had help the whole time she’s had the kids because Corey and his family haven’t been around to take them, she must also be medicated or something because she hasn’t been bitching about being a single mom 95000% of the time, since you know Corey’/s been on vacation or whatever he’s doing.

Reactions: 20
LOL i peeped that too. That flower looks fake. She probably grabbed it off on of her moms decorations somewhere and claims the girls gave it to her. LOL
Well duh!! We needed a pink flower to go with ThE aEsTheTiC 😆

soo my daughter and sky are very close in age possibly born on the same day 🤔 i remember following tracy during the time i had my daughter and constantly not feeling like i was enough as a mom. Tracy always had Sky dressed up so adorable with matching head bows all the way down to the socks … my daughter spit up 1000x a day and by the end of the day i was lucky if i even had something to put her in let alone “matching”
Tracy always seemed to be dressed with hair and makeup done while i was lucky if i got a second to put a comb through my hair.
Tracy was always out with Sky taking her to water parks carnivals etc I was so nervous with my daughter we never went anywhere i was confined to my tiny apartment at the time.
Sky’s monthly achievement board were always so elaborate i began to worry something was wrong with my daughter (now it is known she was lying on everything)
As the years went on and more babies came she seemed to fall apart i want to say it was very noticeable after julian but even before that i did always find it odd why corey was never around.
I’m sorry you had a tough time. I bet you are an amazing and awesome Mum. Just shows you to not compare with the tit you see online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really think her and her parents possibly had covid. Her parents were at a wedding a few weeks ago with tons of people. And now this past weekend Sammy was hanging out at Tracy’s fake cousins house (Gigi’s best friend ). And no sign of the Maloney’s.

Shes a wanna be Italian lol literally her entire life is a lie

LMAOOOOOOOO WHATEVER GETS YOU THROUGH THE DAY, SAMMY.
Lmfaoooo how do their friends not sat anything about how much they photoshop themselves mine would be like gurl stop 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
😳 oooooh ok
How does one “run out of money” when she is supposed to be moving, she is going to parties and living her BEST life on boats in the middle of Manaloking? What did she do with the money from the makeup class? Where is the money from her 136401 jobs she has?

Reactions: 19
😳 oooooh ok
how would Maria know this? She cut ties with tracy. And why would tracy ever tell Corey that for Corey to tell Maria? Tracy already admitted on the podcast, thanks to daddy mark, her children aren’t in a soup kitchen. So tracy would normally be running wild saying coreys child support isn’t enough and depending on daddy again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like Gigi finally made her that salmon she always talks about eating (but doesn’t show her actually eating it)…also, I thought she didn’t eat carbs. Wait, let me guess, that’s a special “cauliflower rice” that just happens to look like boxed wild rice.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, she’s gonna pretend that her “dieting” is the cause of her significant body change. Which I feel is completely dangerous to her following. We’ve all seen how delusional her saddies are and they will follow her diet to try and achieve the same results. When that doesn’t happen that will damage their self esteem and self worth causing so much mental health issues. She is so irresponsible with her following it’s disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.