Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote it and kept it up and deleted it ....I wanna say so much what's your burner ill message u
I missed it ☹ I don’t have a burner but is there any way you’d be willing to repost and delete it again? Just for a minute or two? Lol if not we all really need to figure out how to message on Tattle

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Damn it I missed it! I’m a long time lurker starting at page 1 thread 1 haha. I was refreshing and then had to do something 😡

Reactions: 9
So what is it???
Gonna say it then delete again..Corey isn't in rehab nor was cps called.
Hes doing on odd job in Montana til the 22nd

Gonna say it then delete again..Corey isn't in rehab nor was cps called.
Hes doing on odd job in Montana til the 22nd
Deleting because tracy can take it to court and say ohh hes working

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something that would benefit the kids if their mother wasn’t who she is.
Something positive for Corey.
Something nobody expected, but has been mentioned since he’s traveled to do it before.
Not to mention she can use it against him ! Tyty

Not to mention she can use it against him ! Tyty
In court

Oh wow..
20210818_015528.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s crazy that Corey is paying child support to Tracy who does absolutely NOTHING financially, emotionally, mentally or physically to support their kids’ growth and development. He should be paying to Gigi and Tara. They’re the ones deserving of CS, not her. And she has the audacity to constantly whine about it like she’s bringing out her own money to take care of them 😡 Such a worthless POS.

Reactions: 18
Ok I think I saw it. If anyone wants to send my insta a message of what it is, please feel free lol. I was sleeping because you know, have to work in the morning and I missed it 😩

Reactions: 10
92F11252-4801-4A78-8EDC-68900D96FC63.png

The dayyyyy she quits drinking 🤣🤣🤣🙂she talks sooo much about drinking its like part of her (immature, high school) personality.

8C40B731-61B8-41B8-8FB1-8C4E4104F6A9.jpeg

This is the tracy we all used to be a fan of. I think you're all right she should have waited to have more kids or just stopped at sky. I think she rushed to have jayden hoping for a boy and then rushed to have jules. I wonder if their marraige was ok when it was just sky as well? Also odd this page only follows tara and theres a lot of tara in the pix, i wonder if its a tara/corey fan that made this page? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 718188

The dayyyyy she quits drinking 🤣🤣🤣🙂she talks sooo much about drinking its like part of her (immature, high school) personality.
She’s in denial. She thinks she can just cut alcohol from her life? 😂 😂 We all know you’re an alcoholic, bAbIe GIrL. She went out drinking a day after she had lip fillers even though it’s risky cos alcohol is a blood thinner. I’m guessing the quack Irina must have told her that but know-it-all Tequila Tracy decided not to heed to the warning. And even if Irina didn’t tell her, I’m sure she must have read it on here and carried on regardless, because she’s an addict. Hope her special Sicilian liver can protect her from ARLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he’s working like a few tattlers guessed already? That was the big tea or am I missing something?

View attachment 718188

View attachment 718204

This is the tracy we all used to be a fan of. I think you're all right she should have waited to have more kids or just stopped at sky. I think she rushed to have jayden hoping for a boy and then rushed to have jules. I wonder if their marraige was ok when it was just sky as well? Also odd this page only follows tara and theres a lot of tara in the pix, i wonder if its a tara/corey fan that made this page? 🤔
I can’t say I was ever a fan. She was still a racist, lying, insecure, miserable witch who treated everyone around her like tit. She was always the same evil person she is now her divorce just made her extra crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Have any of you ever listened to the “Trayway parenting“ episode on BE? Lemme just say this, ”Trays way” of parenting is 10000% not how I want to parent. She has to be the most selfish, entitled, bratty mother I’ve ever heard. She talks about how her kids nEvEr act out in public bc she will show her kids other families out in public acting out and tell them they don’t want to be those kids. She says they are embarrassed for the families she’s pointing out to them. Then she turns right around and says when she sees parents with their kids having a hard time with them bc the kids are acting out she “gets it” and she’s not judging them. But……….you were literally just judging them and using them as some sort of lesson for your kids?! She contradicts herself wayyy too much! Oh and then here’s the best part….so they did an ad for Betterhelp and Tracy is talking about how she’s sooooo busy being a mom that she doesn’t have any nannies or babysitters she can call up to watch her kids while she sits in a therapist office for an hour. Hmmm that’s funny Tracy bc you certainly can find babysitters so you can go inject your baboon ass lips, get your hair highlighted/dyed/extensions put in, and all kinds of other non invasive bs weekly! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She really does not think about the fact that she sounds like a whole hypocrite! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.