Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy definitely didn’t pack. She walked away from her old rented house. None of the tacky leopard, dark furniture, brown leather couches, massive entertainment cabinet, etc was brought over to the rented townhouse. She just bought all new tacky furniture. That’s why I think something was up with her and Corey at that time. It’s like she just walked away from the rented house and Corey was no where to be seen. Only the moving company moving the kids furniture that she brought with her.

But ya. She’s not packing. She’s walking away from her massive piles of tit again. It’s just easier to buy new stuff for her.

I really hope her kids look at these monthly progress pictures when they’re older and ask her “WTF is wrong with you?!!!!” Something that is suppose to be a nice keepsake or memory is nothing but made up lies for social media. Tracy, sooner or later you won’t be able to fool your kids. They will see things the way they really are. It’s a ticking time bomb. It’s coming. The count down has started.
I think Corey had confirmed that they were already rocky when they moved to NJ because at the time he was willing to do whatever would make Tracy happy, but I think we also figured out that Truck guy was now in the picture.

Kids know which parent was the nightmare and which parent suffered from it, unless both parents are toxic then you go with the parent that was less toxic.
At this level it is problematic. She probably doesn't even realize that she lies!

Imagine all the work, cleaning and fixing the owner has to do after her depart 😫
I think someone that lived near them confirmed that the owners had to gut the house and redo everything.
Does she do drugs that just make her randomly decide to do these things? Is it crack? Does she do crack?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210819-094633_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094818_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094855_Photos.jpg

I think Corey had confirmed that they were already rocky when they moved to NJ because at the time he was willing to do whatever would make Tracy happy, but I think we also figured out that Truck guy was now in the picture.

Kids know which parent was the nightmare and which parent suffered from it, unless both parents are toxic then you go with the parent that was less toxic.

I think someone that lived near them confirmed that the owners had to gut the house and redo everything.

Does she do drugs that just make her randomly decide to do these things? Is it crack? Does she do crack?
Let me just say...I wouldn't be surprised 🤦

Even when I give things away for free I make sure it's clean 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20210819-100344_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-094652_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Looks like Gigi finally made her that salmon she always talks about eating (but doesn’t show her actually eating it)…also, I thought she didn’t eat carbs. Wait, let me guess, that’s a special “cauliflower rice” that just happens to look like boxed wild rice.
I’m so fascinated by American food. No shade at all but I wonder how you guys can eat such small portions of food and be full or do you just have teeny weeny stomachs? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so fascinated by American food. No shade at all but I wonder how you guys can eat such small portions of food and be full or do you just have teeny weeny stomachs? 😂 😂
It was probably a picture of Sky or Jada's plate so it looked like a smaller portion, and a "diet" portion for the saddies...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You must not know our portions sizes very well lol. Americans have huge portion sizes. Triple what is the normal size.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with you about your comments about Tracy. People like Tracy you keep faaaaaaaar away from. I can't understand how anyone is friends with her knowing how hateful, vengeful and vindictive she is. I wouldn't want her anywhere near me.

I want to know the answer to that too 😁.
Ikr. How can anyone be close to someone who filmed her husband at his lowest and posted it on the internet for the whole world to see? I bet she has folders on her computer filled with blackmail material of her friends.
So on the BE podcast episode called mom lies, Tracy says Skylars first word was “ball” and Jaydens first word was “hot.” Whats funny though is that according to her little monthly progress pics she says Skylars first word was “mama” at 6 mos. However, on her 12 mos pic she’s claimed Skylars first word is “ball.” Then we have Jayden, who according to the pics, her first word was “Dada.” She literally lies so much that she can’t keep her stories straight!
I don’t have kids. I know nothing about kids but I sure as hell know that no 8 month old ‘feeds herself’. What the actual duck 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dear Tracy,

Clearly you do not understand how the constitution of this country works, nor do you understand what rights a business has. They can refuse service if you're wearing the color ✨oLiVe GrEeN✨
Also, "restaurants need you"? You self important twit. They do NOT need your crappy busniess (for real like...who refuses onions and garlic in their food little miss sicily 🇮🇹). And how DARE you threaten small businesses after all they have been through the last month and a half. YOUR $30 TAB ISN'T WORTH THE FINES THEY FACE.
This heifer needs to sit down, shut up, and blow someone because that's all the gaping hole in her face is good for.

-end rant

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So on the BE podcast episode called mom lies, Tracy says Skylars first word was “ball” and Jaydens first word was “hot.” Whats funny though is that according to her little monthly progress pics she says Skylars first word was “mama” at 6 mos. However, on her 12 mos pic she’s claimed Skylars first word is “ball.” Then we have Jayden, who according to the pics, her first word was “Dada.” She literally lies so much that she can’t keep her stories straight!
That kids hair looks stright not curly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Tracy,

Clearly you do not understand how the constitution of this country works, nor do you understand what rights a business has. They can refuse service if you're wearing the color ✨oLiVe GrEeN✨
Also, "restaurants need you"? You self important twit. They do NOT need your crappy busniess (for real like...who refuses onions and garlic in their food little miss sicily 🇮🇹). And how DARE you threaten small businesses after all they have been through the last month and a half. YOUR $30 TAB ISN'T WORTH THE FINES THEY FACE.
This heifer needs to sit down, shut up, and blow someone because that's all the gaping hole in her face is good for.

-end rant
Nobody needs restaurants but they need us??? If you boycott food service, how are you gonna get those sUgAr fReE Dunkin Donuts iced coffees you like so much? How are you gonna disgust innocent bystanders by deepthroating tomahawk steaks like you did at The Block last summer? How are you even going to feed? I can’t imagine surviving on your patented burnt, oily Brussel sprouts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You clearly need restaurants, large Marge *insert clap for effect*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.