Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Gigi finally made her that salmon she always talks about eating (but doesn’t show her actually eating it)…also, I thought she didn’t eat carbs. Wait, let me guess, that’s a special “cauliflower rice” that just happens to look like boxed wild rice.
Those Maloneys make the DRIEST looking food. I remember when Tracy would post those Cooking For Bae-type meals, and thru looked so dry and flavorless. Of course, all her followers would praise her and ask for the recipes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to know the answer of does she have real pictures of Tracy! 😇
RIGHT IT SEEMS AS IF NOBODY HAS REAL PICS OR AFRAID TO SHOW.
LIKE ARE THEY SCARED 😂😂

Almost time for new thread Any suggestions?
I would say
Tracy Big Lip Dimarco 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she is not renting her townhouse anymore? I hope Daddy Maloney will not rent her something new and that she will become this basement girl!
Bet she makes it seem like Corey forced her out when in reality it’s probably in their divorce agreement that she and the kids move out if she’s not going to transfer the lease to her name or get a job that actually brings in money to live on but I’m sure the judge has seen Tracy’s type numerous times so they probably ordered Tracy to vacate the property when the lease was up, or within 180 days of the divorce being finalized.
She’ll probably stay with her parents until the kids are old enough to fully take care of themselves, she finds another man, or her dad gets so fed up that he buys her a place to live.

Reactions: 16
New thread name suggestions: Tracey lumpey maloney, I mean Di Marco.
Tracy Di Marco, Basement Hippo whale (you know since she tells everyone they live in a basement, oh the irony)
Tracy Di Marco, I’m a mom infinity % of the time.
Tracy Di Marco, I have special Sicilian (cough cough Irish) everything
Tracy Di Marco, I still love Corey Epstein
Tracy Di Marco, I hate my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL i peeped that too. That flower looks fake. She probably grabbed it off on of her moms decorations somewhere and claims the girls gave it to her. LOL
Sometimes I get scared FOR this woman. I just don’t get how any of her friends and family can believe a word that comes out her mouth after seeing all these posts and knowing she’s a pathological liar. Coupled with how mean-spirited she is and all the free time she has everyday, I’d be so scared if I were a friend or relative of her hers. She’s the type to call your boss at work to tell them you’re stealing from the company or call your husband to say you’re cheating because you canceled on a drinking date with her. I know ‘Maria’ has accused her of all this is in the past, I don’t believe anything from that account but do I believe Tracy is the ‘type’ to do stuff like that? 1,000 percent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she is not renting her townhouse anymore? I hope Daddy Maloney will not rent her something new and that she will become this basement girl!
Fr I wouldn't even believe that broad Maria..
But u never kno

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I get scared FOR this woman. I just don’t get how any of her friends and family can believe a word that comes out her mouth after seeing all these posts and knowing she’s a pathological liar. Coupled with how mean-spirited she is and all the free time she has everyday, I’d be so scared if I were a friend or relative of her hers. She’s the type to call your boss at work to tell them you’re stealing from the company or call your husband to say you’re cheating because you canceled on a drinking date with her. I know ‘Maria’ has accused her of all this is in the past, I don’t believe anything from that account but do I believe Tracy is the ‘type’ to do stuff like that? 1,000 percent.
I agree with you about your comments about Tracy. People like Tracy you keep faaaaaaaar away from. I can't understand how anyone is friends with her knowing how hateful, vengeful and vindictive she is. I wouldn't want her anywhere near me.

I want to know the answer of does she have real pictures of Tracy! 😇
I want to know the answer to that too 😁.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
180 days from April would be sometime in October. She told everyone she barely made rent and that she had an extra 6 months in March in the townhouse which would have brought her to September. She should have been packing and finding a place, easiest time to move is the summer with school aged children. Nothing was documented of her packing, saying goodbye to her VALOURRREEEE furniture (that Julian scribbled all over). The lease was under Bonnie not Tracy and Corey.

Bet she makes it seem like Corey forced her out when in reality it’s probably in their divorce agreement that she and the kids move out if she’s not going to transfer the lease to her name or get a job that actually brings in money to live on but I’m sure the judge has seen Tracy’s type numerous times so they probably ordered Tracy to vacate the property when the lease was up, or within 180 days of the divorce being finalized.
She’ll probably stay with her parents until the kids are old enough to fully take care of themselves, she finds another man, or her dad gets so fed up that he buys her a place to live.

Reactions: 14
New thread name suggestions: Tracey lumpey maloney, I mean Di Marco.
Tracy Di Marco, Basement Hippo whale (you know since she tells everyone they live in a basement, oh the irony)
Tracy Di Marco, I’m a mom infinity % of the time.
Tracy Di Marco, I have special Sicilian (cough cough Irish) everything
Tracy Di Marco, I still love Corey Epstein
Tracy Di Marco, I hate my life.
Talk about irony...

Indirectly making fun of Corey, her kids FATHER.

This is why NO ONE likes you Tracy Maloney!!! Look at you now. 🥴🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
180 days from April would be sometime in October. She told everyone she barely made rent and that she had an extra 6 months in March in the townhouse which would have brought her to September. She should have been packing and finding a place, easiest time to move is the summer with school aged children. Nothing was documented of her packing, saying goodbye to her VALOURRREEEE furniture (that Julian scribbled all over). The lease was under Bonnie not Tracy and Corey.
As always with Tracy, nothing is clear or honest!!

Talk about irony...

Oh dear Tracy, wait before to judge others. Life is long and you may one day beg your parents to sleep on their sofa.....
Especially if she continues to be so lazy and mean.

Reactions: 27
Talk about irony...

Its pretty sad she commented this considering Corey’s poor mum cant get around/move like she used to since having that botched surgery, plus losing her husband. She’s an absolute psycho.

So on the BE podcast episode called mom lies, Tracy says Skylars first word was “ball” and Jaydens first word was “hot.” Whats funny though is that according to her little monthly progress pics she says Skylars first word was “mama” at 6 mos. However, on her 12 mos pic she’s claimed Skylars first word is “ball.” Then we have Jayden, who according to the pics, her first word was “Dada.” She literally lies so much that she can’t keep her stories straight!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Tracy pack? Ha. That move to Jersey consisted of movers coming and packing up everything and I bet she would do the same again in a heartbeat. She’s just going to do the same thing she did last time. She’s gonna just share pictures thanking and “promoting” whatever company did the work.

Reactions: 18
Tracy pack? Ha. That move to Jersey consisted of movers coming and packing up everything and I bet she would do the same again in a heartbeat. She’s just going to do the same thing she did last time. She’s gonna just share pictures thanking and “promoting” whatever company did the work.
Tracy definitely didn’t pack. She walked away from her old rented house. None of the tacky leopard, dark furniture, brown leather couches, massive entertainment cabinet, etc was brought over to the rented townhouse. She just bought all new tacky furniture. That’s why I think something was up with her and Corey at that time. It’s like she just walked away from the rented house and Corey was no where to be seen. Only the moving company moving the kids furniture that she brought with her.

But ya. She’s not packing. She’s walking away from her massive piles of tit again. It’s just easier to buy new stuff for her.

So on the BE podcast episode called mom lies, Tracy says Skylars first word was “ball” and Jaydens first word was “hot.” Whats funny though is that according to her little monthly progress pics she says Skylars first word was “mama” at 6 mos. However, on her 12 mos pic she’s claimed Skylars first word is “ball.” Then we have Jayden, who according to the pics, her first word was “Dada.” She literally lies so much that she can’t keep her stories straight!
I really hope her kids look at these monthly progress pictures when they’re older and ask her “WTF is wrong with you?!!!!” Something that is suppose to be a nice keepsake or memory is nothing but made up lies for social media. Tracy, sooner or later you won’t be able to fool your kids. They will see things the way they really are. It’s a ticking time bomb. It’s coming. The count down has started.

Reactions: 20
I think she also lied about that too. I remember finding posts on her Facebook asking people for their trucks to move lol maybe she got movers for big stuff but I swear I saw those posts. I'll post if I find a screenshot, I don't remember if I did. I also remember her saying she was the one who painted her house when I think she said she hired someone to do it lol

Reactions: 12
At this level it is problematic. She probably doesn't even realize that she lies!

Tracy definitely didn’t pack. She walked away from her old rented house. None of the tacky leopard, dark furniture, brown leather couches, massive entertainment cabinet, etc was brought over to the rented townhouse. She just bought all new tacky furniture. That’s why I think something was up with her and Corey at that time. It’s like she just walked away from the rented house and Corey was no where to be seen. Only the moving company moving the kids furniture that she brought with her.

But ya. She’s not packing. She’s walking away from her massive piles of tit again. It’s just easier to buy new stuff for her.

I really hope her kids look at these monthly progress pictures when they’re older and ask her “WTF is wrong with you?!!!!” Something that is suppose to be a nice keepsake or memory is nothing but made up lies for social media. Tracy, sooner or later you won’t be able to fool your kids. They will see things the way they really are. It’s a ticking time bomb. It’s coming. The count down has started.
Imagine all the work, cleaning and fixing the owner has to do after her depart 😫

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.