Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she photoshopped sky’s eyelashes here. In the white dress she’s spitting image of her mother and stripe dress she looks like she photoshopped herself to have curves meanwhile she was pregnant there.

Also I’m really curious why may 25 she decided to post all these videos of her and Corey in love. And this photo is zero photo shop or filters she actually looks completely normal here

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Remember when she shared that they have a STRICT bedtime at like 7:30/8 and aren't allowed to get up, unless its an emergency? Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like she photoshopped sky’s eyelashes here. In the white dress she’s spitting image of her mother and stripe dress she looks like she photoshopped herself to have curves meanwhile she was pregnant there.

Also I’m really curious why may 25 she decided to post all these videos of her and Corey in love. And this photo is zero photo shop or filters she actually looks completely normal here
Yeah it def looks like she darkened sky’s eyelashes. I’ve noticed she does that in ALOT of the kids pics. It’s just so bizarre to me that you would want to photoshop your kids! Her hair in that last photo looks a hot mess! It’s almost shocking seeing her like that bc I’m so used to seeing the extreme makeup and altered facial features.

Reactions: 16
I have to say this is a nice natural video of her with I think skylar
She looks genuinely happy, which right now she is deeply saddened and it shows. She does not like herself, her life or her kids and it clearly shows. You cant fake happiness and she doesnt realize that people see through it.

Reactions: 26
I have to say this is a nice natural video of her with I think skylar
I think it was established that this was Tracy interacting with Skylar because she knew someone was recording it.

who is behind this account???? these pics were added in may and some are not at all flattering of tracy so i don’t think she made it … any suggestions ladies??
I doubt it was Tracy, but they’re literally all from the same date and haven’t been shared since. Are they pictures that were shared here? I know the video of her with Skylar was.
Please tell me she's laying in a twin size bed in her parents basement 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 717580
What in the filter is going on here. 🤣 I think this is from her parents place. I wonder if she had her boob job and is recovering and the shopping list of cold stuff was someone else’s screen shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it was established that this was Tracy interacting with Skylar because she knew someone was recording it.

I doubt it was Tracy, but they’re literally all from the same date and haven’t been shared since. Are they pictures that were shared here? I know the video of her with Skylar was.

What in the filter is going on here. 🤣 I think this is from her parents place. I wonder if she had her boob job and is recovering and the shopping list of cold stuff was someone else’s screen shot.
Hmm could be..
She has been awfully quiet.

Reactions: 9

Yeah and I also doubt she’d be posting pics with Corey in them. Must be an obsessed saddie lol

Reactions: 11
Under Coreys latest Instagram post from a few weeks ago.
Well… I’m not sure what to make of it as it’s all speculation, but I mean.. he’s not denying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m in Canada but I know my hubby’s union will pay for workers to go to treatment facilities if needed (aka rehab) as drug/alcohol abuse is prominent amongst construction workers.
I know he hasn’t worked for over a year however if he still paid his union dues he can still have coverage from his union (benefits,etc) so it’s possible. Also agree with the other tattler who said Tracy and her saddies are too quiet about him taking a mini vacation. Is there anything in club saddie regarding it? If not - this means Tracy or Jess didn’t approve the post - which is odd.
I’m confused though because Corey did post himself drinking a beer at the airport so that would be stupid of him to do if he was going to rehab.
A couple days ago I remember seeing him post a story with a beer and it was after the airport one, he had something next to the beer I can’t remember what it said but maybe the restaurant/bar name and I think a pool table in the background....anyone else remember this one? I should have screenshotted it. Very odd to be drinking beer if it was a rehab trip but who knows!

Reactions: 12
She complains, she complains she’s broke, she’s non stop hating on Corey, his family, the old cast, and anyone who questions her. Oh & what has she accomplished since leaving Corey? Oh that’s right, going nowhere except moving in with her parents. But “sHe’S a BoSs witch 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Uneven skin tone around the neck, PHOTOSHOPPED!! TRASHBAG, if I were you, I would get that nasty lump on your lips, checked out! I think it’s time to look into getting your botched lips repaired.
BC9D3F17-8C69-4DD5-9068-F60CE8FEFD82.png
BE79AFF9-A2FB-4343-BF1F-16BCF3424276.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.