Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all my job brought in someone to do a training for us and she looked just like a (very very skinny) Tracy. She had the same eyebrows, eyes and nose.

It triggered my flight or fight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree with all you said except it does look like she has a diaper of some sort on. Maybe I can't get past it mentally and appreciate the beauty of the pic because I'm so used to her photoshopping everything and attempting to look perfect that when I see the this I laugh. Of all the times to redo or photoshop a pic this would have been okay. In all honesty if it was anyone but Mrs perfect I probably wouldn't think twice about it.
I have never ever not even a little bit liked her. From the first moment I saw her on the show I thought she was a witch. So I think for me I saw a photo I wouldn’t expect from her. I honestly was surprised when I saw it. I don’t know why. I didn’t think she was the type to just enjoy a moment without all the makeup and big hair, or act like the centre of attention in a photo. Others who did like her from the show but now don’t, I think are really disappointed in her and how she has turned out. So I think you (just my opinion), when you see all these other pics from the past, are seeing a new version of it and have a different idea of her that you hadn’t seen before and are adjusting it to how you feel now. I hope this makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else have a suspicion something is going on? She is just posting random memes for days and Corey is still in Montana.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else have a suspicion something is going on? She is just posting random memes for days and Corey is still in Montana.
Def odd because it's so out of the ordinary for him based on what I've seen the past ten years. Although he was under the queen witch's control so who knows what he's really like or likes. Looks beautiful where he's at though. So relaxing. I'm jealous of that view!

Reactions: 15
what are you thinking? bc now my mind is running with possible scenarios.. do you think they could possibly be together? And she's hiding her whereabouts? We know she wasn't with Jules in the last swimming video bc it was muted...

eta - I don't really see her a nature lover.. I think the furthest she would go is the Poconos.. but is something up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
what are you thinking? bc now my mind is running with possible scenarios.. do you think they could possibly be together? And she's hiding her whereabouts? We know she wasn't with Jules in the last swimming video bc it was muted...
im more of wondering if CPS was called. Corey needed to get clean before he can have any custody of the kids and Tracy also someway has to do things to get them back, like get appropriate housing, clean, parenting classes.

I just find it odd Corey is almost 2 weeks out there and in that time Tracy hasnt been flaunting having the kids either. Like they are both acting out of character.

Reactions: 19
im more of wondering if CPS was called. Corey needed to get clean before he can have any custody of the kids and Tracy also someway has to do things to get them back, like get appropriate housing, clean, parenting classes.

I just find it odd Corey is almost 2 weeks out there and in that time Tracy hasnt been flaunting having the kids either. Like they are both acting out of character.
This is actually possible. Either CPS has made their way in again…. Or maybe they have a custody hearing coming up? Something is definitely going on. Whatever it is, I hope it’s what’s best for the kids.

Reactions: 16

LMAO! I was running wild with 🦛🐋 in the actual wilderness. Your thought is definitely more plausible.

Def out of character for Tracy not to be running her mouth about any missed weekends with their dad, etc. She's the first one to say something

Reactions: 15
At first I definitely thought he was visiting a female he met. The fact that he has been there so long now makes me think otherwise because generally you don't visit a chick for an entire week. Rehab has definitely ran through my mind at this point. I definitely can't wrap my head around trash bag being there because of her ego. Meaning even if she wanted him back she wouldn't just because she would never give in out of spite.
Come on Maria. What's he doing there since you know so much about these folks.

Reactions: 16
Under Coreys latest Instagram post from a few weeks ago.
Well… I’m not sure what to make of it as it’s all speculation, but I mean.. he’s not denying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m in Canada but I know my hubby’s union will pay for workers to go to treatment facilities if needed (aka rehab) as drug/alcohol abuse is prominent amongst construction workers.
I know he hasn’t worked for over a year however if he still paid his union dues he can still have coverage from his union (benefits,etc) so it’s possible. Also agree with the other tattler who said Tracy and her saddies are too quiet about him taking a mini vacation. Is there anything in club saddie regarding it? If not - this means Tracy or Jess didn’t approve the post - which is odd.
I’m confused though because Corey did post himself drinking a beer at the airport so that would be stupid of him to do if he was going to rehab.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Under Coreys latest Instagram post from a few weeks ago.
Well… I’m not sure what to make of it as it’s all speculation, but I mean.. he’s not denying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m in Canada but I know my hubby’s union will pay for workers to go to treatment facilities if needed (aka rehab) as drug/alcohol abuse is prominent amongst construction workers.
I know he hasn’t worked for over a year however if he still paid his union dues he can still have coverage from his union (benefits,etc) so it’s possible. Also agree with the other tattler who said Tracy and her saddies are too quiet about him taking a mini vacation. Is there anything in club saddie regarding it? If not - this means Tracy or Jess didn’t approve the post - which is odd.
I’m confused though because Corey did post himself drinking a beer at the airport so that would be stupid of him to do if he was going to rehab.
Hmmm I don't know, I kind of take his responses as denying it. That being said I don't think he'd ever openly admit it.
I thought the same about the beer! Lol. Who goes to rehab and drinks a beer on the way. Then I thought well alcohol isn't his issue in the least so maybe he just had one to have one since he was on a plane. People love to have drinks on planes. I've never understood that because it makes you have to pee which is a pain the ass on planes.

Reactions: 18
3DFD4892-8969-46F3-8D10-32A7F117C261.jpeg

441C7E2F-ECA1-4E9B-8D14-42399767B719.jpeg

Did she photoshop Sky’s nose/face in these pics??? Looking at some other pics of Sky, her nose looks longer with more of a bulbous tip. These are all pics from thematchingfamily ig acct.
71F86D64-BE4D-4FEC-BC49-E77A56A59B28.jpeg

84F6F8D5-CB2D-4222-96A7-B97091CB9BAC.jpeg

Hmmm I don't know, I kind of take his responses as denying it. That being said I don't think he'd ever openly admit it.
I thought the same about the beer! Lol. Who goes to rehab and drinks a beer on the way. Then I thought well alcohol isn't his issue in the least so maybe he just had one to have one since he was on a plane. People love to have drinks on planes. I've never understood that because it makes you have to pee which is a pain the ass on planes.
maybe he's seeking help for depression/father's death? mental health?

Reactions: 19
maybe he's seeking help for depression/father's death? mental health?
This is what I thought when someone mentioned rehab. And if the Union is paying for rehab, they may pay for mental health/wellness.

This is what I thought when someone mentioned rehab. And if the Union is paying for rehab, they may pay for mental health/wellness.
let's say he did go for mental health, and when he comes back and gets a job back within the union... makes sense why trex isnt running her mouth, she's hoping child support payments will increase. she has no qualms about posting videos of him at his lowest - so I do find her quietness out of character. but at the end - it benefits her... just thinking out loud...

Reactions: 14
Delusional Barbie is back lol
Your feed is like a comedy sketch.
Again trying to convince people that ain’t you.
Seeking validation from your racist Trump supporters.
“Stalking” 🤣 🤣 🤣 you put it out there boo
She's so full of tit because she didn't post any of the tit she posts now back when she was married. 🙄 Once she finds a dick that she can control her posts will change again.
Tracy you should spend more time being nice to the few fans you have left instead of talking to us through your posts. Why are you attempting to explain yourself to us if you're so unbothered? We still think you're a whacko.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.