Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has her so triggered today? Sorry, I have been checking in and out for a weeks so I am literally jumping posts to catch up. Going in vaca soon and we purposely penciled on a "pool day" to just lounge. I'll catch up then, but I did see this post and came here to figure it out šŸ¤”.
Lol probably us or a guy or both. Possibly mental issues. I swear she has highs and lows just based off her social media behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Random thoughts:

1. I donā€™t know how she can go a WHOLE month without getting her nails filled in. Iā€™m stretching it at 2.5-3 weeks.

2. My nail technician makes sure to trim the nails under my acrylics with the little spinning nail file thing (not sure what they are called). The nails under her acrylics looks awful and disgusting.

thatā€™s it, good night ladies. And not a good night to crappy mom Tracy.

Reactions: 21
I was thinking about it.
Even if Tracy was to come clean, and be original, there would be no trust behind it. Cause, letā€™s say for example she opened up about her WLS, her comment section would be full of people saying that she didnā€™t need it. If she opened up about struggling with 3 kids, people would be like well why have more if you could barely deal with 1. She survives off of her fans not seeing through the bullshit that even if she attempted at being a more authentic version of herself, people would never buy into it. They would think she has a motive behind it. She can and never will have growth because she cares way too much about her social media life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who writes stuff like this? She is so full of herself, Iā€™ve never seen ā€œinfluencersā€ talk like this, it continues to amaze me how crappy she talks and acts to people. Sad šŸ˜žView attachment 714814
What a bleeping weirdo. Weā€™re women. We all have a line of men waiting for us to say yes to them. It really isnā€™t that big of a deal šŸ™„. I love his response though šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s his way of saying ā€˜Sure, Janā€™. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
26C5FC76-8454-468E-AE83-8E5A347079A2.jpeg

This account came up suggested for meā€¦ thatā€™s the amazing ass she has? It looks like someone blended it and ironed it flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a bleeping weirdo. Weā€™re women. We all have a line of men waiting for us to say yes to them. It really isnā€™t that big of a deal šŸ™„. I love his response though šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s his way of saying ā€˜Sure, Janā€™. šŸ¤£
They're all the men we've all said no to šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone commented on her "best mom of the day" post that real parents don't praise themselves. Something like that. Getting called out by random accounts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 716126
This account came up suggested for meā€¦ thatā€™s the amazing ass she has? It looks like someone blended it and ironed it flat.
I actually like this pic. Here she is less tryhardish compared to now, and at least it seems more honest to what she portrays these days. Itā€™s also relatable, she has a normal body, she doesnā€™t have her hair constantly glammed up, and the photo shows a connection with her child where it seems there is a genuine appreciation for the ocean. Thatā€™s all without having to show her face. In that photo she comes across as ordinary. There is nothing wrong with being ordinary. You can still achieve amazing things in life and get the most out of life. You donā€™t need to be a sex symbol, a plastered up plastic doll, all those things are not going to fill up the void inside of you. Itā€™s up to her to make a normal life incredible. But she doesnā€™t. She feeds the emptiness and loneliness with short term fixer uppers. She has left reality and relies on the fake image portrayed by social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually like this pic. Here she is less tryhardish compared to now, and at least it seems more honest to what she portrays these days. Itā€™s also relatable, she has a normal body, she doesnā€™t have her hair constantly glammed up, and the photo shows a connection with her child where it seems there is a genuine appreciation for the ocean. Thatā€™s all without having to show her face. In that photo she comes across as ordinary. There is nothing wrong with being ordinary. You can still achieve amazing things in life and get the most out of life. You donā€™t need to be a sex symbol, a plastered up plastic doll, all those things are not going to fill up the void inside of you. Itā€™s up to her to make a normal life incredible. But she doesnā€™t. She feeds the emptiness and loneliness with short term fixer uppers. She has left reality and relies on the fake image portrayed by social media.
I agree a better version of her

Reactions: 15
I agree with all you said except it does look like she has a diaper of some sort on. Maybe I can't get past it mentally and appreciate the beauty of the pic because I'm so used to her photoshopping everything and attempting to look perfect that when I see the this I laugh. Of all the times to redo or photoshop a pic this would have been okay. In all honesty if it was anyone but Mrs perfect I probably wouldn't think twice about it.

Reactions: 20
Wow i just looked at this page! Itā€™s sad because she looked like she was a thriving mom when they only had sky!! So happy in all the pics.
It's crazy to look at. It's like dam, what happened girl?! We all know though. Too many kids too fast all to get a boy. Thank goodness she had one because I really think she might have pushed for a 4th to try and get that boy.

Reactions: 18
Wow i just looked at this page! Itā€™s sad because she looked like she was a thriving mom when they only had sky!! So happy in all the pics.
All she had to do was wait. Space them out and she wouldnā€™t have spiraled.

It's crazy to look at. It's like dam, what happened girl?! We all know though. Too many kids too fast all to get a boy. Thank goodness she had one because I really think she might have pushed for a 4th to try and get that boy.
Thatā€™s so scary to think about. Youā€™re 1000% on the money though.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 716126

I just checked out that page.. looks like a huge photo dump all from May 2021. First I thought this was an old page from Tracy but now it seems like a fan page... kind of weird...

Reactions: 16
I just checked out that page.. looks like a huge photo dump all from May 2021. First I thought this was an old page from Tracy but now it seems like a fan page... kind of weird...
Itā€™s also weird how itā€™s really just mostly pictures of Corey, Tracy & Skylar with a few baby bumping Tracy with Jayden.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.