Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely said it, but she said it like a few months after he had his fever and his hospital stay & wrote something like not many people know this and for a short time she blamed herself. Her story around his deafness changes, one thing is clear though, his deafness is a major reason among many that she is so detached from him.

She didn’t send Skylar to Tara. Tara slept at the hospital the first night each kid was born & slept at the house the first week each kid was home from the hospital. Tara shared videos of it and I think if you scroll back enough on her IG there’s pictures of it with her saying things about taking the night shift so Tracy can rest. Tara got a lot of tit for it in the comments section that Tracy will never be able to do it on her own if Tara is there constantly helping. Also Tara was getting a lot of praise saying how lucky Tracy was to have someone like Tara in her life. Personally I found it weird and found it as such a disconnect as a mother. Looking now, it makes so much sense. The kids are a novelty item to Tracy. They were supposed to be tickets to more fame and they weren’t. Now they’re just pawns in a game.

Tracy has never not been doted on so it’s amusing that she says Corey didn’t speak her love language & that’s why they broke up.
Good points! Tara probably didn't trust the two of them home alone with newborns. So she was making sure they were safe and taken care of under the guise of just helping.
I don't care how many kids that witch has popped out I would never leave a newborn with her especially nowadays. Tracy doesn't know how to do anything on her own or by herself. She's a very dependent type person on top of being extremely lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tracy has not ONE maternal bone in her body. I used to think she did when it was just Skylar.. but now I'm realizing possibly the reason she favors her so much is because she is the oldest and more independent than Jayden and of course Julian. She expected them to be robots and know exactly what to do and when. She deff should have stopped after Sky or at least waited a little but longer to see if she truly wanted more kids or just wanted the image of a picture perfect family. If it was just her and Sky I feel like she might be more involved as a parent because they can actually do more things together. Idk, just a thought.

Also, man I love when she says her DM's are filled - okay and? Are they quality men? Doubt it because then you'd be giving them the BeSt HeAD evErRrR. They all prob are gross, have wifes/gfs (not like that's stopped her before) or nothing of substance. She is so embarrassing. "I can't go here and there because I am a MoMMy of ThrEe and get no time to myself" witch... you're not the only one with screenshots.
Exactly. What quality of a man are you getting in DMs? Cheaters? Creeps? Scammers? From someone who was so traumatized by being cheated on, you would think you wouldnt take pride in having other woman's men in your DMs. We saw clown guy (Real praise worthy of being in your DMs) and scammers who will tell you they have millions if you send them an amazon gift card. Congrats Tracy. You are better than i am. I dont need these types in my DMs.

And FYI Tractor Tray - Quality NOT Quantity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, i would never post on fb to strangers to find someone to watch my kid! That is really disturbing to me and sad for her kids! Especially bc we all know she just wanted someone to watch them so she could go party and get treatments done.🙄 Also, it’s funny how she complains about Julian waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep because she def wrote on one of those progress pics on his ig that he was sleeping from like 8pm to 7am or something like that. She lies so much it’s insane!

79758ECE-B284-43C2-B981-EC4AEB84F8C1.jpeg

looking through comments on one of jaydens baby pics and found this comment of Tracy arguing that Jaydens eyes are green😂😂😂 she wants so badly for her kids to be something they’re not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I took at look this Instagram account and noticed some things.

1. Did she not know Julian was deaf yet or is she just that dumb?

2. In the video of her and Corey waiting for her pregnancy results... Where is her accent??? 🤔🥴
Can someone please explain how a two month-old new born lets the mom/dad know he needs to be put down immediately so he can take care of holding the bottle himself???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, i would never post on fb to strangers to find someone to watch my kid! That is really disturbing to me and sad for her kids! Especially bc we all know she just wanted someone to watch them so she could go party and get treatments done.🙄 Also, it’s funny how she complains about Julian waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep because she def wrote on one of those progress pics on his ig that he was sleeping from like 8pm to 7am or something like that. She lies so much it’s insane!

View attachment 715399
looking through comments on one of jaydens baby pics and found this comment of Tracy arguing that Jaydens eyes are green😂😂😂 she wants so badly for her kids to be something they’re not!
I remember how she would say they were green when they clearly weren't in some pics.
She can't accept the fact that her daughter has brown eyes, as if it's such a horrible thing.
When Skylar was born she said : not a single brown eye in the family or generation or something like that.
if it bothered her so much she should've married someone with blue eyes to guarantee her kids would not have brown eyes.

Reactions: 28
Now Tracy this is how you do a swimsuit shot, class, beauty & elegance 👏 👏 👏 👏 her beauty and like ability must BURN you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember how she would say they were green when they clearly weren't in some pics.
She can't accept the fact that her daughter has brown eyes, as if it's such a horrible thing.
When Skylar was born she said : not a single brown eye in the family or generation or something like that.
if it bothered her so much she should've married someone with blue eyes to guarantee her kids would not have brown eyes.
Right? I had forgotten all about how she used to argue with people about the eye color until I came across that comment. Like you said, there’s nothing wrong with brown eyes! I have blue eyes and growing up I always thought brown eyes were so beautiful and wished mine were brown. It’s just sad how she tries so hard to fit her kids into this mold as if they aren’t beautiful the way they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trashy could neverrrrrrrrrrr. Olivias such a natural. Trashy would have to photoshop it 39 times and make sure her skid marks weren’t showing.
She looks so fresh. Tracy always looks like she's 50 and smells like an unwashed ass. I don't know how to explain it. She just always has this dirty look to her. Not sure of it's her hair or the filters or it's just her overall appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Unfortunately this mother does not know best. She is a pathological LIAR. Yes please share how you got a TWO month old to sleep through the night. Idiot. But yet complaining on FB that they didn't. Julian gets up 1 time through the night but he's your most difficult. Ok.

Also, really sad how she correlates being lonely with the amount of men in her DM’s. A woman could have 11 “lines of men wrapped around the corner waiting for her” and still feel lonely. There are married women who are lonely. There's a difference in feeling alone and feeling lonely. She is SO DUMB.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately this mother does not know best. She is a pathological LIAR. Yes please share how you got a TWO month old to sleep through the night. Idiot. But yet complaining on FB that they didn't. Julian gets up 1 time through the night but he's your most difficult. Ok.

Also, really sad how she correlates being lonely with the amount of men in her DM’s. A woman could have 11 “lines of men wrapped around the corner waiting for her” and still feel lonely. There are married women who are lonely. There's a difference in feeling alone and feeling lonely. She is SO DUMB.
I always found it intriguing that her IG & FB showed 2 different realities. It’s like Facebook is her reality world and Instagram is what she wants as her reality.

Reactions: 28
She looks so fresh. Tracy always looks like she's 50 and smells like an unwashed ass. I don't know how to explain it. She just always has this dirty look to her. Not sure of it's her hair or the filters or it's just her overall appearance.
I think it’s called sun damaged skin 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rode hard and put away wet

• Haha
Reactions: 17

27649B64-F5F3-4319-B771-7B699985E443.jpeg
ADD35EB7-6348-4E4E-94AA-EA18B57345D7.jpeg

so she had this huge ass at 27 weeks, but this pic at 29 weeks it’s mysteriously gone. Now she is standing at a slightly diff angle but you can still see the curve and it’s nowhere near as big as it was 2 weeks prior 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her nose did not look like this on Jerseylicious. She had a super straight, Roman-looking nose. This version has a hump, like her mama. Was this before or after the procedure? Or maybe this is after having kids, because her whole face definitely changed during her pregnancies.

Reactions: 18

Not gonna lie, my first slept through the night from day 1. I hated it bcos it hurt like a mofo (I was BF and those puppies needed draining). He “outgrew” that tho and now, as a teen, he has sleep problems 🤷🏻‍♀️None of my others kiddo slept all night that early.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 715937View attachment 715935
so she had this huge ass at 27 weeks, but this pic at 29 weeks it’s mysteriously gone. Now she is standing at a slightly diff angle but you can still see the curve and it’s nowhere near as big as it was 2 weeks prior 😂😂
I’m also so bothered that after giving birth to sky and jada - her first order of business was changing the insta handle to missinsertname…… like are you kidding me!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.