Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF that is hectic! Where is the original pic? I don’t believe it 🤯

Don’t you guys say that??
Is it just an Australian thing to say?
Could be a me thing too, to be fair
Lol 😂
aussie here, never said holy cheezits in my life … are you victorian? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone! I've been following her for a while now and liked the podcast (i still listen to some episodes from time to time whem im in the car) and i just started to get more and more annoyed recently. She always talks about herself and interrupts and its always about how shes amazing. The blow jobs, the skin, the boobs, everything. No, she does not look like Sophia Loren. Maybe the eye brows and thats about it. And then she posted Denise Richards the other day saying shes one of the OG beauties or whatever when after all the fillers and crap both have done hell yeah, they look just like each other. She is CONTINUOUSLY fishing for compliments from whoever will give them to her. Stooooooop. But lets put all that aside. She put all the blame on Corey???? For real? In a marriage there are two people involved. There are VERY rare cases where one spouse fucks up, but usually its both in one way or another. She took no responsibility for anything she has done and has trully 0 awareness. Her whole issue w Covid is fucked up. People day and all you want to do is go out and party at Jenk's because you got tired of the quarantine? And isnt it interesting how your narative changed from 'be safe and stay at home' to 'masks off, no vaccines' etc? IGNORANT UNEDUCATED IDIOT. Its aaaaalways about her. Its bleeping exhausting.

People die* i meant

• Heart
Reactions: 26
aussie here, never said holy cheezits in my life … are you victorian? Haha
Haha no! QUEENSLANDER!!!

So I was subscribed to Bad Examples and my car and phone keep resetting and I lose my current podcast and it reverts back to this one for some reason. Kind of glad that happened because after the tell all found you glorious creatures. I went hunting for people who could smell the bullshit a country away like me.

I tried, but couldn’t finish the current one. Like it’s BAAAD and not in a good way.

Anyway, I feel like the only decent content is when Alan is talking. He doesn’t hide his disdain at times, which is hilarious. Anyone else catch that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Maybe bb worldwide or whatever his name is told her to get verified to be a brand embassador
Well that will be a waste of money, not a lot of traffic through his business IG.
The girls he uses are attractive- then there is Tracy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
with all the editing and blurring she does .. she thought that was ok to leave ? 🤦‍♀️

Also - this boat guy matt … anyone think he looks like the tattoo artist she was friends with for 5 seconds? Annnnd also Brielle is following the boat guy on insta 😂 Im not from America but Ima take a guess and say NJ must be a small place?

eta - shes like all of his posts bar 5/6 since January
is this the same boat guy she was wearing his chain 2 weeks ago our so i believe she posted pics of him but they r now deleted?

Reactions: 10
Haha no! QUEENSLANDER!!!

So I was subscribed to Bad Examples and my car and phone keep resetting and I lose my current podcast and it reverts back to this one for some reason. Kind of glad that happened because after the tell all found you glorious creatures. I went hunting for people who could smell the bullshit a country away like me.

I tried, but couldn’t finish the current one. Like it’s BAAAD and not in a good way.

Anyway, I feel like the only decent content is when Alan is talking. He doesn’t hide his disdain at times, which is hilarious. Anyone else catch that?
NO WAY HAHA, I was born in QLD but live in WA now and my fiancè is ALWAYS making fun of how I talk and what we call certain things 😂😂 I should start saying holy cheezits and see if he picks it up hahaha

with all the editing and blurring she does .. she thought that was ok to leave ? 🤦‍♀️

is this the same boat guy she was wearing his chain 2 weeks ago our so i believe she posted pics of him but they r now deleted?
Thats the one! His page is public

Reactions: 7
I’m blocked , is she really being totally quiet this weekend ?
Quietly on the mend from having Covid. Her parents were recently very sick as well... I bet the Rona made it's way through her whole family in the last few weeks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I must have chosen the best weekend to be busy with the kids because besides being verified there hasn’t been much tea. I don’t take the verification as much because I have seen people verified that I have never heard of before. Cousin of a wife of a s list celebrity. Nothing special. But she is loosing followers very fast. I think I checked and it was like 400 people in a week. Let her be verified. Not going to change anything or bring followers since all hers are bought and she brings nothing to the table. I could buy a verification but what exactly does it being for me ? Nothing.

Reactions: 20
So she takes the kids to a birthday party and was constantly filming them, but you mean to tell me that she has them 85% of the time and we see nothing of them?! That’s not suspicious at all.

Reactions: 25
Quietly on the mend from having Covid. Her parents were recently very sick as well... I bet the Rona made it's way through her whole family in the last few weeks.
How do you know this? Thought it was just speculation, although I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

Reactions: 7
We kinda need to know where you heard/saw/knew this…
Also she just posted a video of a hippo trying to get out of a pool with the caption “me trying to get out of a pool but realizing i have no upper body strength so i give up.” Y’all… we have been saying “hippo whale” for a good three weeks to a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know if she has Covid. Ashley and Julie have both been out this weekend attending get togethers and they were the last people she was around. Unless they got tested and got all their families tested. Both could be vaccinated but both have young children who can't be vaccinated and you def can still get it and transmit it even being vaccinated. I know you all know that..kinda just thinking out loud. I can't see her not telling them or giving them a heads up if she does have it. Who knows

Reactions: 12
Here is a thought maybe she isn’t sick but is moving in with mom and dad this weekend. It’s the 15th of August school starts soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Here is a thought maybe she isn’t sick but is moving in with mom and dad this weekend. It’s the 15th of August school starts soon.
She is supposed to be out of that townhouse by September. But with “hot girl summer” she hasn’t been complaining of packing etc. Also she would be complaining that Corey is in Montana on “his weekend” by now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.