Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. We know Tracy. We know what you normally look like. But do YOU know what you normally look like? I’ll remind you.

2. I think it’s so sad that her saddies are so afraid of her that they have to have a disclaimer before asking her a question.

3. She really did destroy her face. I actually think she was prettier when she was fatter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
1. We know Tracy. We know what you normally look like. But do YOU know what you normally look like? I’ll remind you.

2. I think it’s so sad that her saddies are so afraid of her that they have to have a disclaimer before asking her a question.

3. She really did destroy her face. I actually think she was prettier when she was fatter.
Yeah…make up totally changes your face. 🙄😒
36BECEB5-11EB-40D7-936E-810FFEF794B6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is supposed to be out of that townhouse by September. But with “hot girl summer” she hasn’t been complaining of packing etc. Also she would be complaining that Corey is in Montana on “his weekend” by now.
It’s not Corey’s weekend though. It’s her’s. She gave him her weekend to have them his weekend to show off to her friends how wonderful of a mother she is by showing up inappropriately dressed, kids looking disheveled af & getting drunk.
Blue check , now she's a motivational speaker LMAO 😂😂😂

View attachment 714132
Posted by the woman who can’t post a picture of herself unless it’s filtered or photoshopped in some manner. 🙄 but that blue check, cause priorities and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blue check , now she's a motivational speaker LMAO 😂😂😂

View attachment 714132
Is that why she stalks Corey?🤔🤣

As far as we go she admitted on the Reese's hair pieces live that it bothers her that we yap about her. You couldn't pay me to switch places with her. There is nothing special or great about her life. Speaking for myself I "stalk" her because she's a train wreck and it's entertaining. 🤷‍♀️😂 It is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would love to have her life for a day so I can show her how to properly shower, take care of her kids, cool, clean, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that why she stalks Corey?🤔🤣

As far as we go she admitted on the Reese's hair pieces live that it bothers her that we yap about her. You couldn't pay me to switch places with her. There is nothing special or great about her life. Speaking for myself I "stalk" her because she's a train wreck and it's entertaining. 🤷‍♀️😂 It is what it is.
same. I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world. As much as she tries so hard to portray that shes this super confident bad bi#$h, it’s painfully obvious there’s some deep rooted insecurity/confidence/body image issues there. Nobody in this world is perfect but I can’t imagine how miserable it would be to be her for a day worrying about who’s taken a pic of you unfiltered, photoshopping her 8756374 pics a day, and having to make thirst trap tik tok. I also would‘my want to have her stank attitude either! She’s rude af for literally no reason at all. Just watching her is exhausting, imagine how tiring it would be to BE her!😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Says jersey starts September 2nd but some schools are different... here in NY it's the 13th...when I went to school it was the end of the month idk wtf is going on haha
Jersey starts sept 8. Always the day after Labor Day. I’m from here as well so of course she’s lying

I'd bet my life none of us called any dam hospital threatening her and her baby.🙄 puhhlease. Like any of us are going to go to jail for that fool. 🙄🤣 I mean seriously. If someone wanted to try to hurt her and her kid why would they pick the hospital of all places to do it. Now I'm no criminal but common sense tells me anyone with even half a brain wouldn't show up to a fkin hospital to commit a crime. She's such an idiot lol.
Tracy since you read here. We all know where you live. Nobody is trying to do anything to you except maybe snap a photo of your wide flat ass and that's it. Get a grip. Not to mention you talk to strangers and allow posts about Corey from those strangers who "stalk" him. You are a fukin hypocrite or maybe you're just that dumb that you don't understand you do the same thing. I'm actually leaning towards that more and more. You're just dumb.
Exactly. Like you’re not Beyoncé, your not the president, you’re barely famous and that’s thanks to us. When I worked at the mall in NJ she would swear she was famous and no one looked at her twice. Same when I would go to six flags and her, Corey, Tara etc would be there acting like they’re famous, when in reality they were loud and obnoxious.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jersey starts sept 8. Always the day after Labor Day. I’m from here as well so of course she’s lying

Exactly. Like you’re not Beyoncé, your not the president, you’re barely famous and that’s thanks to us. When I worked at the mall in NJ she would swear she was famous and no one looked at her twice. Same when I would go to six flags and her, Corey, Tara etc would be there acting like they’re famous, when in reality they were loud and obnoxious.
That's hilarious about her acting like she's important. She's only really known in her area. Guaranteed if she left her area and went anywhere else she'd be lucky if one or two people recognized her at random.

Reactions: 15
That's hilarious about her acting like she's important. She's only really known in her area. Guaranteed if she left her area and went anywhere else she'd be lucky if one or two people recognized her at random.
We’ll know one would recognise her with out all the filters and bad editing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha ha ha when she lip syncs with her big ugly fake lips. Has to be the funniest damn thing ever. Her lips are horrible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is hysterical

Reactions: 12
I’m in Long Island and we are starting September 1. We never start this early but the Jewish holidays are earlier so they bumped up the first day.

Reactions: 13
Her last post doesn’t even look like her it’s so filtered…her face looks like a mushed tan blob with massively white eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow!!! Its shocking how her face has changed 🧐

Reactions: 14
I follow a few threads on here and these birds all seem to follow the same M.O messy dirty bad photoshopping skills, go in none stop about being a Scorpio, obviou lies. And the ones with kids tit mother who dosent seem to have custody of kids

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.