Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao that ain’t her rib that half a titty!!

Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle. We literally just said how does she function maybe it’s coke.

What in the hell?
Gotta loved the blurred pic. You know why she did that...because she photoshopped it so heavily she had to make the background a blur or it would have been obvious to anyone I bet. Why weren't you dancing around in this bikini yesterday big t? Hah.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What in the name of trailer trash is this?

E18C357E-70AD-4720-979C-0A57F2FF542E.png

I am actually at a loss for words. It’s like shes handing it to us on a silver platter. What are you doing?! Are you TRYING to literally look like cheap trash?? I don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine having to bust your ass off and work to pay this Saggy Tiity witch you're hard earned money!! Knowing damn well she won't use that child support money for you're children but her damn self and her Botox,hair,nails,drinking etc!!! Corey needs to take this monster back to court he has proof she rarely has her children 🙄

Reactions: 16
My friend lived with his sister after his divorce because he could barely afford to live after weekly child support, healthcare expenses, etc, every year his ex took him back to court for more C.S.
Despite it all he got his kids every weekend, yeah they slept on the couch or their dad gave them his bed while he slept in the couch. He was short of money sometimes after paying his bills, but he had friends and family to help out. In this case it took a village to raise those kids and that seems to be the case with the Eps. Corey will figure it out just like my friend did. It will take a while to dig himself out but it is doable with the right support.

Maybe, just maybe, Tara enjoys the one on one time with Julian.
I slept on my dads pull out couch with my siblings for a few years until my dad got back on his feet. I didn’t turn out too bad either

Heavy on the sucking in. Holy cow
Haha when your ribs show is the biggest give away of sucking in 😂

Reactions: 16
Imagine having to bust your ass off and work to pay this Saggy Tiity witch you're hard earned money!! Knowing damn well she won't use that child support money for you're children but her damn self and her Botox,hair,nails,drinking etc!!! Corey needs to take this monster back to court he has proof she rarely has her children 🙄
And he can’t work weekends because she just plops them off to him whenever she wants to party so not like he can even try and get a weekend job

Reactions: 15
lmao that ain’t her rib that half a titty!!

Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle. We literally just said how does she function maybe it’s coke.

What in the hell?
It’s the Michael Jackson nose for me 🤣 & wtf type of look was she aiming for when she photoshopped the thigh on the right side? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FF23E5EF-0ECD-4CFC-8663-C99F69CE2123.jpeg

Anyone really curious about this 85%? CHK = Corey has kids. THK = Tracy has kids. New month. Anyone can save the pic and keep filling it out cause honestly I probably won’t keep track very well. Or can just use Red “C” and Brown “T” and well know it means it’s when they had the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What in the name of trailer trash is this?

View attachment 691635
I am actually at a loss for words. It’s like shes handing it to us on a silver platter. What are you doing?! Are you TRYING to literally look like cheap trash?? I don’t get it.
This pic is so blurry I feel like I forgot to put my glasses on

Love seeing Julian using sign language in coreys story!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do think it is tough to get a place of your own based on him having 3 kids and money just getting taken without having any say on how it's spent. He would have to come up with first, last and security deposit which could probably be close to 5gs based on where he's from. Then he'd have to furnish it with bare minimum essentials to have kids there. Which could easily run him at bare minimum 2gs. That's bare bare minimum for basic beds and maybe a sofa. Then he'll also have bills like water, gas and electric depending. Groceries, cell phone and internet. Then continue to pay his rent and pay her a big chunk every month. I think getting that large sum of money up front is a definite deterrent and even if he had it she'd want it. He would really need like 6 to 7gs just to get started if not more. Not to mention his license. Who knows what is actually going on with that. Then he needs a car and car insurance. Not sure if what Tracy is saying is true about his license being suspended on his own but if it is and he got that fixed would the child support courts just suspend it all over again? I don't know how that works. He also doesn't have a rich daddy to get money from so he has to do it all on his own. His credit might be tit too and his mom's name is tied up with the house in jersey that Tracy is in. Part of me wonders if that's why she's riding out her stay there. I'm not giving him excuses but rather just saying it's alot to take on and I can see feeling defeated before even starting. Tracy also says he struggles with depression. Not sure if that's true but I def believe he has his struggles and or addictions and his dad dying really messed him up. Plus I think he's fkd up deep down inside from the divorce. Just so many layers.
To answer your question no the child support courts won’t suspend his license no matter how much he is behind in arrears because he is paying his reg child support consistently now. If they suspend license based on backpay that would duck up the child support shes (ppl) getting now. If he stopped paying the reg CS that he is now, for more than a couple months, they will send a letter threatening to suspend your license if you don’t start paying. If you still don’t pay, they’ll send out a notice to appear in court. The judge will ask him what’s going on, why isn’t he paying, and majority of the time the judge gives them a 3rd chance and doesn’t suspend their license. That’s because that person could be in between jobs, family troubles, etc. If it’s a real POS person and basically doesn’t care to get a job and pay, a judge can see through that then the judge will suspend the license at that court hearing/ or jail time. Usually jail time cause what’s the point in suspending a license and they have no desire to get a job and be a productive person of society and parent.

hope that makes sense and answers your question :)

Last edited:
Wow so are sammy and tracy both not going to julies kids bday??? Is it a family only thing maybe? It must be cos that would be sooo rude to not go just to hang out hung over on the beach, maybe julies family asked her to keep it to family only?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To answer your question no the child support courts won’t suspend his license no matter how much he is behind in arrears because he is paying his reg child support consistently now. If they suspend license based on backpay that would duck up the child support shes (ppl) getting now. If he stopped paying the reg CS that he is now, for more than a couple months, they will send a letter threatening to suspend your license if you don’t start paying. If you still don’t pay, they’ll send out a notice to appear in court. The judge will ask him what’s going on, why isn’t he paying, and majority of the time the judge gives them a 3rd chance and doesn’t suspend their license. That’s because that person could be in between jobs, family troubles, etc. If it’s a real POS person and basically doesn’t care to get a job and pay, a judge can see through that then the judge will suspend the license at that court hearing.

hope that makes sense and answers your question :)
Yes thank you. That makes alot of sense. It would be ridiculous any other way so I'm glad to hear they won't as long as he or anyone for that matter is trying.

Reactions: 11
Even photo shopped shes a mess! Gross
she’s becoming more bold and confident with her photoshop. I’m a thick girl myself and i don’t body shame anybody but this girl is a damn LIE.. she still looks big and uncomfortable.. the nasty hair, the long nails stained with self tanner, the masculine vibes.. ew she’s just gross

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does Corey live with Tara or Raven? If he’s living with Tara what do you expect? Of course she’s always going to be around the kids on his weekends if he lives there. How do you know the kids don’t ask to sleep with Tara or go there in the morning? My parents had me very young and weren’t together long. When they broke up my dad lived with his parents until he was stable enough to get a place of his own. When I would go there on the weekends I had my own room but I always wanted to sleep with my grandparents. Even when my dad got a place of his own I always asked to sleep at my grandparents on his weekends because I loved being there. It didn’t mean my dad was a bad parent or pushed me off onto my grandparents. I wanted to sleep there so he let me. My dad and I still spent the whole weekend doing stuff together every time he had me and that’s what it seems like Corey is doing. None of us have any idea what really goes on at the Epstein’s but we do know the kids are taken care of when they’re there and they’re better off with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
what is this?! My body doesn’t do this!! What is wrong with her torso?!

View attachment 691491
Oh she’s like sucking in so bleeping hard she looks like she’s going to explode, but then there’s also this huge layer of fat that’s just like laying there… 🤮 Sorry baby girl whatever WLS surgery you got didn’t work! 🤣 Gotta get back on the keto diet and stay off the booze and blow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow so are sammy and tracy both not going to julies kids bday??? Is it a family only thing maybe? It must be cos that would be sooo rude to not go just to hang out hung over on the beach, maybe julies family asked her to keep it to family only?
Oh tit. I just looked because you said this. That's crazy. So she didn't go to Cecily's 1st now not going to Justin's 1st birthday and instead sitting her wide ass on a cloudy beach with no kids after partying all weekend. Something is up.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Even photo shopped shes a mess! Gross
New nickname idea:

Instead of Tracy and Jessica… It’s Messy and Messica 😂

How can you use so many damn filters in Photoshop and still looks so bad 😂 It’s because you’re bleeping evil and you can’t run that tit. People can send your bad vibes babiiiigurl 😝 🧿 🌶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can she say in every post that she has the kids 85% of the time and Corey only has them 4 times a month but then every weekend post stories partying.
Why lie???? She boils my blood lol

They look like spaniels ears
Omg chocked on my food laughing from the spaniels ears!!! Thats exactly what they look like

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.