Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it is tough to get a place of your own based on him having 3 kids and money just getting taken without having any say on how it's spent. He would have to come up with first, last and security deposit which could probably be close to 5gs based on where he's from. Then he'd have to furnish it with bare minimum essentials to have kids there. Which could easily run him at bare minimum 2gs. That's bare bare minimum for basic beds and maybe a sofa. Then he'll also have bills like water, gas and electric depending. Groceries, cell phone and internet. Then continue to pay his rent and pay her a big chunk every month. I think getting that large sum of money up front is a definite deterrent and even if he had it she'd want it. He would really need like 6 to 7gs just to get started if not more. Not to mention his license. Who knows what is actually going on with that. Then he needs a car and car insurance. Not sure if what Tracy is saying is true about his license being suspended on his own but if it is and he got that fixed would the child support courts just suspend it all over again? I don't know how that works. He also doesn't have a rich daddy to get money from so he has to do it all on his own. His credit might be tit too and his mom's name is tied up with the house in jersey that Tracy is in. Part of me wonders if that's why she's riding out her stay there. I'm not giving him excuses but rather just saying it's alot to take on and I can see feeling defeated before even starting. Tracy also says he struggles with depression. Not sure if that's true but I def believe he has his struggles and or addictions and his dad dying really messed him up. Plus I think he's fkd up deep down inside from the divorce. Just so many layers.

Reactions: 18
Im starting to dislike her more and more.. who the hell posts so much on thier weekend away from thier kids?? And she has the nerve to post herself at the beach and write for a moment of silence? witch u get plenty moments of silence while the epsteins are taking care of her kids i dont see her siblings doing anything with or for her kids as coreys siblings do.. this witch has it good in life.. she is pure evil and trash doing the bare minimum for her kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Heavy on the sucking in. Holy cow
Haha I saw that to

Im starting to dislike her more and more.. who the hell posts so much on thier weekend away from thier kids?? And she has the nerve to post herself at the beach and write for a moment of silence? witch u get plenty moments of silence while the epsteins are taking care of her kids i dont see her siblings doing anything with or for her kids as coreys siblings do.. this witch has it good in life.. she is pure evil and trash doing the bare minimum for her kids..
She posts the whole weekend just so it gets back to Corey that’s he out partying and making sure ever knows she has moved in with her bad photoshopped pictures

Reactions: 14
The videos she shared of herself from someone else’s account are just disgusting. She is really trashy. She literally screams cock sucker. Now I’m no angel by any means but she is just disgusting. I wonder what her “sponsors” think of this. She certainly is not someone I’d want representing my company.
Because she is vulgar low class cheap trash.

Reactions: 13
Apparently his kids are just fine with him and his family. He's doing the best he can given his situation. Plus paying child support I know some men that do end up with their families, because paying child support takes a big chunk out of your income. With Julian being at Tara's He's just fine she's an awesome aunt! We don't know exactly that she takes him every single time so stop assuming. Obviously the kids look happy and are thriving better with Corey. The kids aren't going to remember or care if their Dad provided a room for them later on in life. What they will remember is the Time,Love, and attention he gave them.To be honest I rather see Corey and his family raising them babies with love❤ Than to be raised by superficial Trash bag who despises her own children!! The Epsteins are a blessing in those children's life💯
Every weekend that it’s his Tara has him that’s not assuming that’s facts

Reactions: 4
Because she is vulgar low class cheap trash.
She reminds me of those days when i was in my early 20’s and was a hot mess.. but to do this when u are a mom of 3!! No wonder her friend julie doesnt hang out with them so much.. who the hell wants to be seen with them? Pure embarrasment.. its one thing to have some fun in life but this is a whole other level.. this screams i need to get laid!

Reactions: 20
Every weekend that it’s his Tara has him that’s not assuming that’s facts
Facts how?? Personally are you there at night to know the sleeping situation?? I'm not going to go back and forth with you on the situation. The kids are better off with Corey and his family hands down💯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's trolling us with a few stories and a post. Slow golf clap letting us know you read here. We already know you read here dumbass and we love it! Please don't ever stop showing us how unbothered you are by hanging on our every word whether they're true or not. 😘🤪👏👏🖕

She reminds me of those days when i was in my early 20’s and was a hot mess.. but to do this when u are a mom of 3!! No wonder her friend julie doesnt hang out with them so much.. who the hell wants to be seen with them? Pure embarrasment.. its one thing to have some fun in life but this is a whole other level.. this screams i need to get laid!
None of her friends with kids hang out with her with their kids or even alone anymore. I think Ashley did one day for a few hours over memorial day weekend. Ashley probably just wanted to see the beast in person. Let's see if she goes to Aria's or Julia's son's birthday parties. I forget his name. You'd think Julia lives in California the way they never see each other anymore. She can drive to NY for dick but not to see her friend. Gee...wonder why Tracy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Trashy should just give up her rights as a Mother since she ain't one, and Give Corey full custody and pay Corey child support. Ya know with her "Four Jobs" she claims 😂 witch wouldn't last a day in the real world working a real job!! Obviously she hates to bothered with her children witches about doing the bare minimum with them! She reminds me of the chick on the movie "Liar Liar" using the kids to get money "Child support " draining her ex Husband for money but hates the kids. That's all the witch mentioned on her "Tell All" is Money!!! Her kids are her cash out in life💵💰 she doesn't love anyone but herself and Money!!

Reactions: 21
How can she say in every post that she has the kids 85% of the time and Corey only has them 4 times a month but then every weekend post stories partying.
Why lie???? She boils my blood lol

Lol it's the "perky" takes me out everytime 😂💀⚰
They look like spaniels ears

• Haha
How can she say in every post that she has the kids 85% of the time and Corey only has them 4 times a month but then every weekend post stories partying.
Why lie???? She boils my blood lol

They look like spaniels ears
That’s what I don’t understand from her followers. Anyone with half a brain can realize she hasn’t had them 2 weekends in a row. That’s already 6 days for Corey and she says he only gets them 4 days a month?

Reactions: 16
One more rant and this witch has the audacity to complain he only sees the kids 4 times out of the month?? And that is a damn lie he has them way more than that!! And say even if he did only have weekends with them. Well witch welcome to every fucken divorce in America the fathers usually only get weekends with the kids why??? Because they have to "Work" and pay child support!! What the duck does this witch want for him to see the kids more or for him to work to pay her cow Ass??? He ain't fucken super man witch pick and choose you idiot!!! If this witch can cut Corey into two pieces she would have him as a babysitter and have him working selfish witch!!! Well she sits on her fat ass doing nothing all day 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.