Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we left off:

tracy is getting more procedures but still claiming poverty

Corey and Tracy have 50/50 custody

Corey videos are sad but more disgusting that trashy posted them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe she got more botox in her face
Im pretty sure that liquid nosejob she had ruined her nose completely and thats why she alwaysss photoshops it. Her lips look insane! I kno theyre swollen as it was just done but still she looks crazy i think she is addicted to filler now and no longer sees what everyone else sees. This tell all will be her down fall mark my words. This was beyond unnecessary. That patreon will go down once the "tea" dries up. Shes so dumb she sold her personal life for a few dollars. Her poor kids. I cant even beleive she actually is doing this, gaurenteed everyone whos ever known her is talking about her privately saying yikesssss

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well this is a bloody joke, had this IG account removed because it caused her blah blah blah. Is she not doing this to Cory

Also found these- yes I have time on my hands lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Those lips are disgusting. At first I thought the filler she would get was whatever. Like too lumpy for my liking but somewhat normal looking but these…these are bad. She looks like one of those botched gals. I wonder if her mom and dad ask her what the duck she is thinking when she comes home like this claiming she is broke. How embarrassing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 34
21772919-874D-43B6-B1BB-7F7CE21A2A4A.jpeg

Not sure if u can see in the screengrab but even with filters her skin looks awful! She really needs to find a skincare routine bcos fillers cant fix skin. Many ppl have said that most of these procedures only look good with camera lighting and editing (kylie jenner) and looks horrible in real life. Now imagine if kylie in real life looks swollen and puffy with high quality filler/doctors imagine what tracy must look like in real life?? We can already see the extreme bags under her eyes and lines/wrinkles around her eyes (nothing wrong with this! Aging is natural!) what sucks is she filters them off and then when ppl ask how she manages to look so young etc she says genetics etc i dont even clean my make up off etc. Thats sickening. Why live such a lie? For who??? At night she has to sleep knowing what she really looks like! Ive never understood the point of looking on way in pix and another in real life! Like im all for angles showing your best side but she makes up a different face and body shape every day!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 687045

Not sure if u can see in the screengrab but even with filters her skin looks awful! She really needs to find a skincare routine bcos fillers cant fix skin. Many ppl have said that most of these procedures only look good with camera lighting and editing (kylie jenner) and looks horrible in real life. Now imagine if kylie in real life looks swollen and puffy with high quality filler/doctors imagine what tracy must look like in real life?? We can already see the extreme bags under her eyes and lines/wrinkles around her eyes (nothing wrong with this! Aging is natural!) what sucks is she filters them off and then when ppl ask how she manages to look so young etc she says genetics etc i dont even clean my make up off etc. Thats sickening. Why live such a lie? For who??? At night she has to sleep knowing what she really looks like! Ive never understood the point of looking on way in pix and another in real life! Like im all for angles showing your best side but she makes up a different face and body shape every day!
Imagine having to wake up next to this in the morning. I’d probably be on drugs too

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 687045

Ursula the sea witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so I watched the Botox video and I thought to myself there is NO WAY this woman should be rubbing her face especially after the treatment... Even googled to make sure I was correct (😂) and found this list. We all know Ms Maloney does everything she *isn't* supposed to do 👀🙃 but go off sis glad you can go get beauty procedures after being one of the biggest see you next Tuesdays in existence. But also GENUINELY CONCERNED at the fact this Irina is a licensed practitioner 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone ever messaged her lip injection lady to let her know that Tracy’s racist and ask her if she gives her these procedures for free?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.