Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend lived with his sister after his divorce because he could barely afford to live after weekly child support, healthcare expenses, etc, every year his ex took him back to court for more C.S.
Despite it all he got his kids every weekend, yeah they slept on the couch or their dad gave them his bed while he slept in the couch. He was short of money sometimes after paying his bills, but he had friends and family to help out. In this case it took a village to raise those kids and that seems to be the case with the Eps. Corey will figure it out just like my friend did. It will take a while to dig himself out but it is doable with the right support.

Maybe, just maybe, Tara enjoys the one on one time with Julian.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Julian at Tara’s again! Damn Corey never ever had his son overnight and I he is ok with that! Like get your tit together go hustle your ass off and make money. I know it’s hard but not ever dad who pays child support lives with their family they do figure it out. You kids deserve a place if their own with their dad. The house isn’t big enough for all of them. Jordyn probably has to share a room, the mom needs a room, raven a room than Corey and his kids. At least go get a bigger house together how long is he going to do this for? I mean he screwed himself moving to jersey because now he’ll never be able to get the kids during the week because of how far they live apart and he doesn’t drive or have a car. Idc weekend dads ain’t tit to me. Just a babysitter.
I’ve broken this down enough times, so I’m just going to copy and paste exactly what I’ve written pages back.
Renting in Staten Island where Corey lives, is insane. Corey would need at least a 2 or 3 bedroom, because he does have children of both genders. Most time it is required that if you are divorced, each child is essentially supposed to have their own room. Since Jayden and Skylar are girls… obviously they can share, and Julian would need his own space. If you go to Zillow and filter for a 2/3 bedroom for rent in Staten Island they average at between 1,650 and 2,900 a month. Tracy tried to get Corey for backed child support and someone did the math and it was around 1700 a month total for 3 kids…. Same price as rent on an apartment. I don’t know Corey’s current financial situation, but I do know what he needs and what he can afford for the county in which he resides, would not be feasible. Not to mention if he has to make both rent and child support payments, when would he see the kids? He wouldn’t because he would be working all the time to cover child support, rent, utilities for said apartment and probably a car. Then everyone would witch about how he doesn’t see the kids because he’s always working…..

Also…. For the record….It’s witches like Tracy that make “weekend dads” look like they ain’t tit. So no, not all Weekend Dads are “tit” you’re entitled to your opinion but if you never lived with a “weekend dad” you have no clue what you’re talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Julian at Tara’s again! Damn Corey never ever had his son overnight and I he is ok with that! Like get your tit together go hustle your ass off and make money. I know it’s hard but not ever dad who pays child support lives with their family they do figure it out. You kids deserve a place if their own with their dad. The house isn’t big enough for all of them. Jordyn probably has to share a room, the mom needs a room, raven a room than Corey and his kids. At least go get a bigger house together how long is he going to do this for? I mean he screwed himself moving to jersey because now he’ll never be able to get the kids during the week because of how far they live apart and he doesn’t drive or have a car. Idc weekend dads ain’t tit to me. Just a babysitter.
Sorry but i am not ok. Most important roof over the head, food and family. I prefer to share and enjoy with my family instead having a big bedroom just for myself!
They have big bedroom with Tracy but no love, no proper food, no activties....plus she takes almost every single $ he has.

But you also have Tracy draining him for everything he’s worth, so he will never be able to get ahead. At least he has a family that lets him stay there. A family that loves those kids unconditionally. Would you rather him be homeless and never see the kids? I don’t get it. We also don’t know how much he is providing for the kids (whether it’s nothing or more). Tracy is a liar and wants to bury him.
I think the house is his house too! Probably half Bonnie and the other half Tara, Corey, Raven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve broken this down enough times, so I’m just going to copy and paste exactly what I’ve written pages back.
Renting in Staten Island where Corey lives, is insane. Corey would need at least a 2 or 3 bedroom, because he does have children of both genders. Most time it is required that if you are divorced, each child is essentially supposed to have their own room. Since Jayden and Skylar are girls… obviously they can share, and Julian would need his own space. If you go to Zillow and filter for a 2/3 bedroom for rent in Staten Island they average at between 1,650 and 2,900 a month. Tracy tried to get Corey for backed child support and someone did the math and it was around 1700 a month total for 3 kids…. Same price as rent on an apartment. I don’t know Corey’s current financial situation, but I do know what he needs and what he can afford for the county in which he resides, would not be feasible. Not to mention if he has to make both rent and child support payments, when would he see the kids? He wouldn’t because he would be working all the time to cover child support, rent, utilities for said apartment and probably a car. Then everyone would witch about how he doesn’t see the kids because he’s always working…..

Also…. For the record….It’s witches like Tracy that make “weekend dads” look like they ain’t tit. So no, not all Weekend Dads are “tit” you’re entitled to your opinion but if you never lived with a “weekend dad” you have no clue what you’re talking about.
I have been a single mom where my ex lived 30 miles away and we still did 50/50. Also so every divorced guy on staten island can’t afford to live on their own? They don’t have bedrooms now? Julian lives at taras on his weekend. If he had the kids more his support would be lower. We don’t know if he fought to have them 50/50 which I doubt because he can’t get them to school in New Jersey. So he basically got screwed when she moved to jersey. Very calculated she was in that. So either he finds a place near her to see them more or live with his sister the rest of his life but either way he has to figure something out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been a single mom where my ex lived 30 miles away and we still did 50/50. Also so every divorced guy on staten island can’t afford to live on their own? They don’t have bedrooms now? Julian lives at taras on his weekend. If he had the kids more his support would be lower. We don’t know if he fought to have them 50/50 which I doubt because he can’t get them to school in New Jersey. So he basically got screwed when she moved to jersey. Very calculated she was in that. So either he finds a place near her to see them more or live with his sister the rest of his life but either way he has to figure something out.
At most he can petition to have his payments lowered so that he can also survive and get on his feet, even if that’s the case. The fact that BitchFace MaGee wants back support since they were separated, he’s probably got a good year to 2 years of still living with Raven before he can get fully on his feet. We also don’t know if Tracy destroyed their credit while they were married so if he’s got garbage credit, it makes it even harder to get a place to rent or even a place to own. If he still had his settlement money, he could have gotten a multi family house and rented the part of the house he doesn’t need it, would help offset the cost of the house. Tracy found every which way to duck him and I don’t see him looking to jump to jersey anytime soon.

Reactions: 20
Hi! So I went to Ortley beach yesterday and obviously she was on a boat so I didn’t catch a sighting, butttttttt, I did see her parents yellow beach house and there is a big old Maloney sign hanging on their porch 🤣 I couldn’t take a picture bc my phone was dead 👎🏻
Her parents don't hide the name like Big T does.

The only thing I have to say is GATDAMN ! THAT'S WHAT SAMMI REALLY LOOKS LIKE !?!? 🤯. Tracy and Sammi are kindred spirits. They will be 60 years old, still partying, duck lips, sticking out their tongues, doing the same ole tired dancing and lip syncing. They are pretending to be someone they're not by wasting energy using filters and photoshopping themselves. When at any given time true photos of them can be posted at anytime. I just can't comprehend living that way.

Tracy would look so much better if she wore clothes that fit and updated her look. But she will never evolve. She's always had tacky taste but she could do alot better than this.

She bit off more than she could chew and she has been slapped in her face with what she thought she wanted. She jumped feet first into marriage and having children. But didn't have a clue what that entails. For some reason she thinks she deserves awards for doing what all women do. Good luck to the next sucker that chooses her.
Sammy is a potato shaped train wreck who is a nasty overall person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s another delusional one. Her and Tracy really do need to get together. You gotta read the comments under the photo they are hysterical 😂😂😂😂
Haa she doesn’t need a filter while the pic is clearly filtered. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who gets up in the morning, and decides to be a weird shade of gray? So let me get this straight, you spend all day out in the sun, but then you slather on the make up to achieve this color? I don’t need a cosmetology license to know that this looks fucked up! This witch is literally two different colors.
1338F194-2695-473B-A05B-7D932F6E7718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Just out of curiosity why is it okay for the kids to stay at his moms and not have their own rooms? But if he lives alone they have to have their own rooms? Seems like a bullshit call by the courts. As long as they are safe and loved Corey should be able to live wherever he wants. I personally think the extra help from his family is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Make up fail #2. What’s with all the white, under eye makeup?
9943560F-E067-4638-AA1A-68021FDDF066.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently his kids are just fine with him and his family. He's doing the best he can given his situation. Plus paying child support I know some men that do end up with their families, because paying child support takes a big chunk out of your income. With Julian being at Tara's He's just fine she's an awesome aunt! We don't know exactly that she takes him every single time so stop assuming. Obviously the kids look happy and are thriving better with Corey. The kids aren't going to remember or care if their Dad provided a room for them later on in life. What they will remember is the Time,Love, and attention he gave them.To be honest I rather see Corey and his family raising them babies with love❤ Than to be raised by superficial Trash bag who despises her own children!! The Epsteins are a blessing in those children's life💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s another delusional one. Her and Tracy really do need to get together. You gotta read the comments under the photo they are hysterical 😂😂😂😂
The eyes always gives the filter away, I like Rene but come on 😂

• Haha
Just out of curiosity why is it okay for the kids to stay at his moms and not have their own rooms? But if he lives alone they have to have their own rooms? Seems like a bullshit call by the courts. As long as they are safe and loved Corey should be able to live wherever he wants. I personally think the extra help from his family is a good thing.
From my understanding it actually depends on the wording in the custody agreement documents. I had a friend who’s step brothers had to have their own rooms as ordered by a judge. So even though she was the only kid who lived at the house full time, they had to have 2 bedrooms specifically for those kids. Same friend it was stipulated with her parents as well, she had to have her own room at her father’s house. I also think it’s because when they all lived in NY (friend, friends parents, friends step brothers) the agreement was a full 50/50 split. In my great cousin’s case, when the judge found out the 2 boys and 3 girls were sharing one room, the judge ordered them to find a place with more rooms or convert a space in the house to a room for either the boys or the girls. When I worked in a summer camp, my camper lived alternate months & weekends with his parents so it was required for him to have his own room. (This poor kid was miserable because of the constant back and forth & the Police Station pick up & drop off 😕)
It really does depend on the what the lawyers and judge draw up and conclude to.
I’m sure if Tracy wanted to be a C-Rag, she would ask for certain things, but she’s so hands off and it’s just about the money, that if she could, she’d give the kids to Corey but take his money….. sucks for her but that’s not how it works.

Apparently his kids are just fine with him and his family. He's doing the best he can given his situation. Plus paying child support I know some men that do end up with their families, because paying child support takes a big chunk out of your income. With Julian being at Tara's He's just fine she's an awesome aunt! We don't know exactly that she takes him every single time so stop assuming. Obviously the kids look happy and are thriving better with Corey. The kids aren't going to remember or care if their Dad provided a room for them later on in life. What they will remember is the Time,Love, and attention he gave them.To be honest I rather see Corey and his family raising them babies with love❤ Than to be raised by superficial Trash bag who despises her own children!! The Epsteins are a blessing in those children's life💯
Kids will think it’s lovley staying with aunts cousins etc lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.