Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should have her kids next weekend so let’s see if she goes with them.
so he would have them 3 weekends in a row? And this witch actually says tit … she should be keeping her mouth shut if that’s the case.

Reactions: 18
Tracy
- drinks
- party almost every weekend
- spends money on herself
- doesn't take the kids anywhere fun
- post she's the community pussycat
- side witch
- publicly slandering people, especially her children's fathers side.
- photoshops children's photos

Corey
- lives with his family
- pays child support
- takes children to fun family activities
- smokes bud
- doesn't party
- keeps quiet on social media
- spends quality time with his children
- post REAL life photos with zero editing

But yeah, Corey cheated and jerked his meat. Immediately labeled a deadbeat.

Saddies, yall see it clearly now? Or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Tell us more. Anything.👀 Don't be shy lol. We don't bite unless you try to tell us Tracy is some type of angel. Majority of us here agree that she's the spawn of Satan. 😂
Omg this comment made me laugh so hard! I gotta say... Reading here after crappy 💩 days helps to put me in a better mood. I will never feel bad for Tracy. She really is the spawn of Satan. And more people are finally realizing this. Notice the influx of new members here on Tattle. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow those wrinkles on her chest skin are quite serious for someone her age! And thats with a filter on it!!! You'd think she would be more careful with the sun, she must see those wrinkles, does she think she'll just get it "fixed" with filler or something later? Why continue to let that happen? Yeesh i hope she just lies and wears sunscreen but doesnt mention it

Reactions: 13
Im starting to dislike her more and more.. who the hell posts so much on thier weekend away from thier kids?? And she has the nerve to post herself at the beach and write for a moment of silence? witch u get plenty moments of silence while the epsteins are taking care of her kids i dont see her siblings doing anything with or for her kids as coreys siblings do.. this witch has it good in life.. she is pure evil and trash doing the bare minimum for her kids..
To be fair to her brothers, they are in their 20s and unmarried.
Coreys sisters are in their 40s and Raven has two kids.
I just think as women/aunts, we will do more with kids than young uncles.
her brothers are probably doing age appropriate things on weekends and keeping their business to themselves.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what Big T will be wearing to Justin’s birthday party next week if she goes…what color crop top will it be?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Alexa find me a swim suit that fits my saggy deflated boobs & fupa🐷

Alexa find me a swimsuit that hides my fupa & lifts my deflated flap jacks 🐷🐷🐷
I read on the saddie page advice she gave to someone saying to wear your bathing suit bottoms backwards so it can cover the front better and give you the cheeky look in the back. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I read on the saddie page advice she gave to someone saying to wear your bathing suit bottoms backwards so it can cover the front better and give you the cheeky look in the back. 🤣🤣
You know she either got that from here or Tik Tok. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to her brothers, they are in their 20s and unmarried.
Coreys sisters are in their 40s and Raven has two kids.
I just think as women/aunts, we will do more with kids than young uncles.
her brothers are probably doing age appropriate things on weekends and keeping their business to themselves.
I dunno, my brother was single and in his 20s when my oldest was born and he took him all the time. He even took him times I didn’t even know about. I think the truth is that BigT isn’t close to her brothers so they don’t take her kids or care to.

Reactions: 19
Tracy hiding (strange from someone so much about "me, me, me"), boobs are a joke on this picture. Sorry but Sammy has the body of a postmenopausal woman who is not taking hormone therapy and who abuses alcohol. A barrel and she still doesn't know how to use concealer, looks like she just came back from the ski slopes and has the marks of sunglasses.
I hate to criticize other people's bodies because I'm far from perfect and I know everyone's tastes are different, but these two women are such liars that I can't help myself.
She sooooooo had not got over Corey, any quote put up on IG relating to failed relationships she is on it. If she did not care she would not say anything, but she has to keep going on and on and on like a stuck record, always referencing Corey. Hats of to him for not saying anything I personally think he needs a gold medal

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her brothers puke in their mouths when they see her. They prob hate being around her. Otherwise, don’t you think they would try and post clout stuff like looks who my sister is. I think they know she is disgusting ex reality star and avoid her at all costs.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.