Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im 29 (hanging by a thread haha) I can count on two fingers how many times Ive been to a club since having my daughter almost 2 years ago & both of those times were for work christmas parties haha. Im the same as you, it doesnt interest me! if I have a night off from being mum you will usually find me having a long, hot shower, hot meal & in bed by 8:30 😂

Im thankful now that I got all of that out of my system by the time I was 25 because doing what Trash is doing now in her almost mid-thirties is EMBARRASSING.
LOL twice a year my in laws take my kids for the weekend & my husband & I take the opportunity to do nothing but lay in bed, watch movies & order takeout. To me even the idea of going out clubbing is a nightmare. And just the thought of starting drinking at noon, continuing throughout the day on a boat & then going clubbing at night, worst nightmare ever. I’m also the same age as Trex & have 3 kids I’m actually a SAHM to so I can’t help but think she had some chemically induced help in the energy department.

Reactions: 26
Without filtered photoshop they look like sloppy fat pigs... do those people on the boat say to themselves dam those pics don't look like the 2 heffas we hungout with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of all the people Tracy drinks and parties with, ALL, is she the only one who has children?

Hi! So I went to Ortley beach yesterday and obviously she was on a boat so I didn’t catch a sighting, butttttttt, I did see her parents yellow beach house and there is a big old Maloney sign hanging on their porch 🤣 I couldn’t take a picture bc my phone was dead 👎🏻
Next time you write DiMarco on it with a post-it note 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
tit I woke up and had to catch up with coffee in hand....Jesus I was exhausted watching them, she looks absolutely desperate like im 40 and like I night out every now and then but I would rather do a nice lounge or something than a club looking like im a damn chaperone lol. Funny how she was hiding in the group pic but those titties sure where pushed up in her sports leggings and tied top. She just takes a outfit and run with it that's not style. Maybe they should all sign up for that make up class to learn proper application and blending 👏

Reactions: 20
I don’t know about the other people in their 30s but I know when I hit my 30s I dreaded going to clubs. Been there done that I would hate going. I would get bored and I hated brushing up near sweaty people. Especially since I became a mom I’d start yawning at 11pm. And I’m single now and I still hate going ! She looks like a loser. And oh look another crop top.
Same!!! Particularly after full day on boat with heavy music!!

Especially since we’re still in a pandemic. Hello people and I bet not one of those people was vaccinated. I guess not really sure it even matters because they’re literally passing the spit shared bottle
And one of the women on the boat is a R.N 😱

Reactions: 10
I knew when her and Corey got married that it wouldn’t last but I never thought she’d be so disengaged and unattached as a mother. Damn T, how have you convinced yourself that your kids only have one parent that’s an addict?
Same! Corey and I are almost the same age. It was weird to me that a 23 year old guy wanted to get married. I couldn’t imagine being someone’s spouse and parent at that age (but people are different). And their relationship seemed a little rocky even back then.

It’s sad that even in her mid 30’s she’s still the same person she was back then. I pity their children.

Reactions: 21
How is that there was no one besides her own friends who posted the hippo in the wild ?

Reactions: 10
The only thing I have to say is GATDAMN ! THAT'S WHAT SAMMI REALLY LOOKS LIKE !?!? 🤯. Tracy and Sammi are kindred spirits. They will be 60 years old, still partying, duck lips, sticking out their tongues, doing the same ole tired dancing and lip syncing. They are pretending to be someone they're not by wasting energy using filters and photoshopping themselves. When at any given time true photos of them can be posted at anytime. I just can't comprehend living that way.

Tracy would look so much better if she wore clothes that fit and updated her look. But she will never evolve. She's always had tacky taste but she could do alot better than this.

She bit off more than she could chew and she has been slapped in her face with what she thought she wanted. She jumped feet first into marriage and having children. But didn't have a clue what that entails. For some reason she thinks she deserves awards for doing what all women do. Good luck to the next sucker that chooses her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Julian at Tara’s again! Damn Corey never ever had his son overnight and I he is ok with that! Like get your tit together go hustle your ass off and make money. I know it’s hard but not ever dad who pays child support lives with their family they do figure it out. You kids deserve a place if their own with their dad. The house isn’t big enough for all of them. Jordyn probably has to share a room, the mom needs a room, raven a room than Corey and his kids. At least go get a bigger house together how long is he going to do this for? I mean he screwed himself moving to jersey because now he’ll never be able to get the kids during the week because of how far they live apart and he doesn’t drive or have a car. Idc weekend dads ain’t tit to me. Just a babysitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Julian at Tara’s again! Damn Corey never ever had his son overnight and I he is ok with that! Like get your tit together go hustle your ass off and make money. I know it’s hard but not ever dad who pays child support lives with their family they do figure it out. You kids deserve a place if their own with their dad. The house isn’t big enough for all of them. Jordyn probably has to share a room, the mom needs a room, raven a room than Corey and his kids. At least go get a bigger house together how long is he going to do this for? I mean he screwed himself moving to jersey because now he’ll never be able to get the kids during the week because of how far they live apart and he doesn’t drive or have a car. Idc weekend dads ain’t tit to me. Just a babysitter.
I get what you’re saying here but on the other hand at least he does fun things with the kids. He takes them to do KID things. Even if it’s with his sisters. Tracy takes them to get her freakin procedures done. She has never taken them to do fun things. Literally watches her kid almost drown in her parents pool. My parents divorced when I was 8 and I never even saw my dad for years (HIS doing - not my moms). So while it may not be ideal it’s still something.

side note: that cuzzinant dude looks creepy af

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But you also have Tracy draining him for everything he’s worth, so he will never be able to get ahead. At least he has a family that lets him stay there. A family that loves those kids unconditionally. Would you rather him be homeless and never see the kids? I don’t get it. We also don’t know how much he is providing for the kids (whether it’s nothing or more). Tracy is a liar and wants to bury him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He’s got 3 kids, pays a bunch in support. In the area he lives in.. it’s really never gonna be enough. He’s doing what he can it seems. More than T-rag.

I get what you’re saying here but on the other hand at least he does fun things with the kids. He takes them to do KID things. Even if it’s with his sisters. Tracy takes them to get her freakin procedures done. She has never taken them to do fun things. Literally watches her kid almost drown in her parents pool. My parents divorced when I was 8 and I never even saw my dad for years (HIS doing - not my moms). So while it may not be ideal it’s still something.

side note: that cuzzinant dude looks creepy af

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s got 3 kids, pays a bunch in support. In the area he lives in.. it’s really never gonna be enough. He’s doing what he can it seems. More than T-rag.
exactly! She’s rather bring Them to sit in a waiting room while she gets her lips done and consultations. It’s ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The videos she shared of herself from someone else’s account are just disgusting. She is really trashy. She literally screams cock sucker. Now I’m no angel by any means but she is just disgusting. I wonder what her “sponsors” think of this. She certainly is not someone I’d want representing my company.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.