Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about the other people in their 30s but I know when I hit my 30s I dreaded going to clubs. Been there done that I would hate going. I would get bored and I hated brushing up near sweaty people. Especially since I became a mom I’d start yawning at 11pm. And I’m single now and I still hate going ! She looks like a loser. And oh look another crop top.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
is that Carmine in the back? or am I tripping lol
If it is, that's just incredibly pathetic. It's already pathetic to be partying every weekend in her mid 30's when she's abandoning 3 kids to go do it, but to still be trying to spite an old friend 10 years later with her ex? When she's living her best life pregnant with her man?

tit at least make it Frankie if you're trying to get a reaction from somebody who probably wouldn't even recognize your new photoshopped face because they literally don't check for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it is, that's just incredibly pathetic. It's already pathetic to be partying every weekend in her mid 30's when she's abandoning 3 kids to go do it, but to still be trying to spite an old friend 10 years later with her ex? When she's living her best life pregnant with her man?

tit at least make it Frankie if you're trying to get a reaction from somebody who probably wouldn't even recognize your new photoshopped face because they literally don't check for you 🤣
Yes totally agree!! not sure if I’m remembering this correctly but i believe Tracy and Corey unfollowed and stopped talking to Carmine a long time ago because he never reached out when Corey’s father passed away. I’m not even 100% if that’s Carmine at the bar but everything Trashy does is so vindictively calculated so i wouldn’t even be surprised if she pushed her way over there like a linebacker on purpose if it is him

Reactions: 13
20210801_034138.jpg
20210801_034108.jpg
20210801_033401.jpg

Just a girl and her FaceTune 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20210801-035402_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know about the other people in their 30s but I know when I hit my 30s I dreaded going to clubs. Been there done that I would hate going. I would get bored and I hated brushing up near sweaty people. Especially since I became a mom I’d start yawning at 11pm. And I’m single now and I still hate going ! She looks like a loser. And oh look another crop top.
Im 29 (hanging by a thread haha) I can count on two fingers how many times Ive been to a club since having my daughter almost 2 years ago & both of those times were for work christmas parties haha. Im the same as you, it doesnt interest me! if I have a night off from being mum you will usually find me having a long, hot shower, hot meal & in bed by 8:30 😂

Im thankful now that I got all of that out of my system by the time I was 25 because doing what Trash is doing now in her almost mid-thirties is EMBARRASSING.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tracy hiding (strange from someone so much about "me, me, me"), boobs are a joke on this picture. Sorry but Sammy has the body of a postmenopausal woman who is not taking hormone therapy and who abuses alcohol. A barrel and she still doesn't know how to use concealer, looks like she just came back from the ski slopes and has the marks of sunglasses.
I hate to criticize other people's bodies because I'm far from perfect and I know everyone's tastes are different, but these two women are such liars that I can't help myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tracy hiding (strange from someone so much about "me, me, me"), boobs are a joke on this picture. Sorry but Sammy has the body of a postmenopausal woman who is not taking hormone therapy and who abuses alcohol. A barrel and she still doesn't know how to use concealer, looks like she just came back from the ski slopes and has the marks of sunglasses.
I hate to criticize other people's bodies because I'm far from perfect and I know everyone's tastes are different, but these two women are such liars that I can't help myself.
She’s shaped like a Christmas pudding with legs. Or a old beer barrel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You guys I am so grossed out seeing that whole group passing the bottle around and jamming their tongue in it 🤮🤮🤮
Especially since we’re still in a pandemic. Hello people and I bet not one of those people was vaccinated. I guess not really sure it even matters because they’re literally passing the spit shared bottle

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Looking at Carmines insta… y’all are right! It was him!! He was with his wife. Wonder if there was any exchange between the two.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen desperation before but holy tit this is a whole different level. Does she do coke? How does she have the energy to still drink? I would have been passed out face first in my bed by now, and I’m talking as someone who can hold their alcohol. How is her liver still functioning. 😳
Didn’t even think of her doing coke that could have helped her lose weight. Not that I’m suggesting either, but didn’t think of coke at all because it’s so expensive. But she did get a pretty good chunk for Corey.

Reactions: 12
Especially since we’re still in a pandemic. Hello people and I bet not one of those people was vaccinated. I guess not really sure it even matters because they’re literally passing the spit shared bottle
not only that, she just got lip injections. Her lips still have minuscule holes from the needle punctures. If germs get into them shecould get massive infections.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
🤔 🧐 🤨 THIS IS WHY PASSING THE BOTTLE FOR EVERYONE TO DRINK OUT OFF, IS A BAD IDEA!!! EEEEEEWWWW
3F369A38-1ED8-4898-9AA3-9E34B85F4820.jpeg
A3636ED5-FE59-4950-A43B-782DC955981E.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
🤔 🧐 🤨 THIS IS WHY PASSING THE BOTTLE FOR EVERYONE TO DRINK OUT OFF, IS A BAD IDEA!!! EEEEEEWWWW
View attachment 690947View attachment 690950
I've seen adults with thrush, that is the most painful, disgusting thing one human fan get in their mouth. Imagine small babies getting it too...its not fun. And those people who shared with her are dumb. Enjoy the dermatologist and your antibiotics hopefully they help yall and it's not repeat visits

Reactions: 10
Hi! So I went to Ortley beach yesterday and obviously she was on a boat so I didn’t catch a sighting, butttttttt, I did see her parents yellow beach house and there is a big old Maloney sign hanging on their porch 🤣 I couldn’t take a picture bc my phone was dead 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.