Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm that “cuzzin Anthony” or whtever she’s out with, posted like 3 stories of him chugging a bottle of beer with what looks like WHILE DRIVING

I pray he’s in the back, but it looks like there’s a door in the backseat behind him, so he’s probably driving
I may or may not have sent a screen recording of the video his place of work…🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He already seems hammered . He keeps kissing Big T on the cheek.. smh
I just watched his stories on ig and felt like I was watching an episode of jerseyshore. Except all these people are closer to 40 than 20 years old. Lord I have a hangover just watching them pound beers and shots.🤮 I can't believe she's been drinking since this afternoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I knew when her and Corey got married that it wouldn’t last but I never thought she’d be so disengaged and unattached as a mother. Damn T, how have you convinced yourself that your kids only have one parent that’s an addict?

Reactions: 24
Unfortunately parenting doesn’t fall into one of these categories for her. She’s busy kids!
296099A0-C38C-47AE-8CA0-BB0A1C24C1FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really think she's seeing this dude.. she keeps posting him .. and she was telling the other guy that kept kissing her "Tommy a actually invites me places" View attachment 690539
She’s not seeing him. I’m friends with him on FB and positive they aren’t. It’s just people in NJ are extra friendly/flirty with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s the only animal at the bar who has her entire titis popping out. Everyone else is covered.. she’s the epitome of a pick me girl. 🤢

Reactions: 22
I’ve seen desperation before but holy tit this is a whole different level. Does she do coke? How does she have the energy to still drink? I would have been passed out face first in my bed by now, and I’m talking as someone who can hold their alcohol. How is her liver still functioning. 😳
She might… Maybe that’s why she’s meeting up with Renee, to talk photoshop and do a line or 2 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.