Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s start a fund for Corey to get a lawyer, so he can have full custody of the kids. It’s so obvious that they thrive when they are with him (not saying it’s all his doing, Tara does help a lot). Photoshop just has them in front of the tv or in front of camera when she has them. That’s why they act crazy with her because they are bored.
You have a really really good idea. My only input is I think it would be cool if we started a fund for something here - but I think both parties involved(Tracy and C) both were coddled enough by their own families through life for this money to go to them. I think if Corey wanted to get custody, his fam would handle it.

I don't mean to hijack your post but I think it would be really dope if we all started a fund or donated to one that benefits people who need it more than Tray and Corey, even if we find one that relates to the situation but doesn't contribute to directly the coddling both these adults have had in their favor being in well off families

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have a really really good idea. My only input is I think it would be cool if we started a fund for something here - but I think both parties involved(Tracy and C) both were coddled enough by their own families through life for this money to go to them. I think if Corey wanted to get custody, his fam would handle it.

I don't mean to hijack your post but I think it would be really dope if we all started a fund or donated to one that benefits people who need it more than Tray and Corey, even if we find one that relates to the situation but doesn't contribute to directly the coddling both these adults have had in their favor being in well off families
I would be in on that! And a big eff you to 🦛 🐳 that we aren’t just a bunch of hating jealous witches that are obsessed with her. And make up lies about her. I wish the StilettoMeUp(another hot mess!) would send her a pair of her bygrease leggings so Trex could stop wearing workout ones when she goes out after having the kids for 7200 hrs straight every week.

Reactions: 10
The comments on this post about the bra....😂
I mean I don't ever want to shame other women, but she is not one I even feel bad to shame.....she has fried egg tatas, those things are so damn deflated its not even funny, she isn't even photoshopping to perk em up, no sweetie your girls aren't perky they are sad and deflated and if you were better with your photoshop skills the chain from your bag would be indenting into them if they were full.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be in on that! And a big eff you to 🦛 🐳 that we aren’t just a bunch of hating jealous witches that are obsessed with her. And make up lies about her. I wish the StilettoMeUp(another hot mess!) would send her a pair of her bygrease leggings so Trex could stop wearing workout ones when she goes out after having the kids for 7200 hrs straight every week.
Wait so what’s the tea on TheStilettoMeUp? I love her! Granted I’m not a fan of her whole working out in her underwear thing. I legit followed her because I loved seeing all her shoes, I miss when she was all about her shoes and here and there aspects of her life. But, I don’t think she likes Tracy anymore, Tracy probably wanted the IttyBittyToes stuff for free and Egris wasn’t having it.

Reactions: 8
Wait so what’s the tea on TheStilettoMeUp? I love her! Granted I’m not a fan of her whole working out in her underwear thing. I legit followed her because I loved seeing all her shoes, I miss when she was all about her shoes and here and there aspects of her life. But, I don’t think she likes Tracy anymore, Tracy probably wanted the IttyBittyToes stuff for free and Egris wasn’t having it.
Girl, just google her! It’s too much! Lol She has three threads (maybe more?) with thousands of pages. I don’t want to get in trouble on here for promoting other websites but when you google Egris Gergani or however you spell her name, it should kick up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was so excited for my kids to be on summer break so we can go on adventures together. I have 3 and my husband is gone 6 days a week so I KNOW it’s hard. It really is. But before we know it these kids will be too cool to hang out with mom. Right now they think I’m the best person they know. It’s so easy to make them happy. So sad that these kids can’t get that feeling from their mom. And so sad that T Rex will just let this time pass through her fingers like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, she’s always so rude to her grease babes when they ask for product info! Like I get it, it might get annoying but you don’t have to be so crass about it. Basically (this is all allegedly) She was a sugar baby back in her day and that’s how she got her shoe collection. She was allegedly the mistress of Ezra Davidson. His wife found out that he had been supporting her lifestyle(meanwhile their daughter was a struggling college student) and snapped and killed him. There is a whole Snapped episode about it (they never name Egris, but the ladies on the other website have pulled out receipts that line up with it being her, allegedly) I’m sure if you head over there and ask nicely the ladies will point you to the thread that breaks it all down! I just found out about her too, I followed her for a long time but in the like last year she just thinks she’s hot tit because all her aliexpress clothing supposedly sells out and you can’t ask her anything with out her snapping on you. Personally I don’t want to support someone that acts like that with the women that support her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, she’s always so rude to her grease babes when they ask for product info! Like I get it, it might get annoying but you don’t have to be so crass about it. Basically (this is all allegedly) She was a sugar baby back in her day and that’s how she got her shoe collection. She was allegedly the mistress of Ezra Davidson. His wife found out that he had been supporting her lifestyle(meanwhile their daughter was a struggling college student) and snapped and killed him. There is a whole Snapped episode about it (they never name Egris, but the ladies on the other website have pulled out receipts that line up with it being her, allegedly) I’m sure if you head over there and ask nicely the ladies will point you to the thread that breaks it all down! I just found out about her too, I followed her for a long time but in the like last year she just thinks she’s hot tit because all her aliexpress clothing supposedly sells out and you can’t ask her anything with out her snapping on you. Personally I don’t want to support someone that acts like that with the women that support her.
Omg! Wow, I started following her because she constantly bought from 5thAvenueHustler and I personally knew someone who is good friends with him so I wanted to help boost his page. Idk the last year or so something switched in her the same way something switched in Tracy. Thank god UpCloseandStylish has kept her page exactly what it’s been. I’d love to know what she looks like but I do enjoy all her outfits that I can personally never afford, but it’s always nice to follow someone who has a beautiful sense of style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sometimes a full family atmosphere is what you need, and quite frankly some youngsters don't get the "family house" But go back a few generations when it was common and how much better was it!?!?! Exactly!! My mom has been with me since I had my babies.. 23 years ago and I would never do it differently!! Hate Cory all you want.. I love that they are all together!!! And never once has he really shown himself to be a bad dad.. He was always working!!! Focus on the topic at hand.. The whale!!!
I also love being several generations under the same roof, it was once done in my country and now it is starting again more and more because of the very expensive rents

So because Tracy says he sleeps on a couch with the kids, then its DEFINITELY true. C'mon now. His father died and that destroyed him. If he wants to live with his mom until she dies, I don't see an issue with it. He's not over here trying to find a wife. He has no one to impress besides Skylar, Jayden, and Julian. Those should be and seemingly are his priorities. Seems like he's doing the responsible thing by not blowing every paycheck on things he can't afford currently... like rent for a 3 bedroom apartment. He has to financially support 3 kids and give child support to that hag or else she goes on a tirade all over social media defaming his character. We don't know his work schedule but if it's in the restaurant business, he most likely works nights. Bless his family for stepping up and raising the kids together when he's out doing the right thing - WORKING. I wish I had a tight knit family like that. Tracy is a jealous hoebag and it shows. If she worried about her kids half as much as she worries about her hair, nails, alcohol - they'd be Little Montessori geniuses by now. Corey's sleeping on a couch (maybe) sharing a house with his sister, her husband, and his mother. So what? Tracy is living on the dime of her mother and father at 33 years old and goes out weekly to drink rather than make memories with her kids. That's way more pathetic if you ask me. ✌🏼
100% right! Well said!

Omg! Wow, I started following her because she constantly bought from 5thAvenueHustler and I personally knew someone who is good friends with him so I wanted to help boost his page. Idk the last year or so something switched in her the same way something switched in Tracy. Thank god UpCloseandStylish has kept her page exactly what it’s been. I’d love to know what she looks like but I do enjoy all her outfits that I can personally never afford, but it’s always nice to follow someone who has a beautiful sense of style.
The website I that has all the Egris threads, has a picture of UpCloseandStylish she’s very homely looking, I think her name is like Belin. She also has tea too lol I think they said that she used to her husband’s nurse (he’s in a wheelchair and is the CEO of some burger chain in England) or caretaker and she secured the bag as they like to say 😂

Sorry her name is Malin Bergfors look up upcloseandrevealed on IG they have tons of pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We need a thread of all the unedited pics. Lol I'm struggling to keep up with this train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was so excited for my kids to be on summer break so we can go on adventures together. I have 3 and my husband is gone 6 days a week so I KNOW it’s hard. It really is. But before we know it these kids will be too cool to hang out with mom. Right now they think I’m the best person they know. It’s so easy to make them happy. So sad that these kids can’t get that feeling from their mom. And so sad that T Rex will just let this time pass through her fingers like that.
Yes!! I spent the day with my kids in our little kiddie blow up pool. I love that my kids want to play with me all the time. Of course I need a break every once in a while, but I’m not sure when I last had that break. She is not a mother and she doesn’t even care. It’s really sad.

The website I that has all the Egris threads, has a picture of UpCloseandStylish she’s very homely looking, I think her name is like Belin. She also has tea too lol I think they said that she used to her husband’s nurse (he’s in a wheelchair and is the CEO of some burger chain in England) or caretaker and she secured the bag as they like to say 😂
LSA doesn’t play…. Devil works hard, Kris Jenner and LSA work harder….. Wow…. I just looked her up…. She looks super down to earth. Like someone who is just naturally pretty. I honestly thought she was married to someone from the Miami Heat because everytime she was in NYC, usually Miami Heat was playing in NYC.
THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE. These curls are regular? What does regular mean? Does she even read the full comment? Is she high?
😂🙄
Is she trying to say that she uses a regular wand or is she trying to say they’re natural curls? Wth? Is she attempting to be more humble or something?

LSA doesn’t play…. Devil works hard, Kris Jenner and LSA work harder….. Wow…. I just looked her up…. She looks super down to earth. Like someone who is just naturally pretty. I honestly thought she was married to someone from the Miami Heat because everytime she was in NYC, usually Miami Heat was playing in NYC.

Is she trying to say that she uses a regular wand or is she trying to say they’re natural curls? Wth? Is she attempting to be more humble or something?
I take all this stuff with a grain of salt. It is the internet after all! I know we all like to gossip but when a group of ppl that don’t even know each other can all collectively come together and draw the same conclusion, then there is something wrong with you! And you should probably try to change it. We are not all obsessed crazed stalkers are Trex likes to call us, we just see past your fake persona and call you out on it and you don’t like that because it doesn’t line up with your narcissistic ways.

I take all this stuff with a grain of salt. It is the internet after all! I know we all like to gossip but when a group of ppl that don’t even know each other can all collectively come together and draw the same conclusion, then there is something wrong with you! And you should probably try to change it. We are not all obsessed crazed stalkers are Trex likes to call us, we just see past your fake persona and call you out on it and you don’t like that because it doesn’t line up with your narcissistic ways.
That’s what lead me here. I noticed things went sideways once Tracy and Corey split and to be honest, I ended up here because tattle was mentioned in Tracy’s comments…. Then before I knew it, I was down the rabbit hole. I’d read and resonate with things people were saying and was like wow, I’m not the only person who thinks and feels this way about her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.