Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes a full family atmosphere is what you need, and quite frankly some youngsters don't get the "family house" But go back a few generations when it was common and how much better was it!?!?! Exactly!! My mom has been with me since I had my babies.. 23 years ago and I would never do it differently!! Hate Cory all you want.. I love that they are all together!!! And never once has he really shown himself to be a bad dad.. He was always working!!! Focus on the topic at hand.. The whale!!!
I beg to differ those girls need a room of their own when they go with their dad and so does Julian. Or at least a bedroom they are all in. I also lived with generations of people but we all had our own rooms. I mean really sleeping on a couch the rest of your life come on. Obviously that house isn’t big enough for all of them so he eventually has to get a place of his own.

Reactions: 8
I commented on Ravens post about how their family is making memories that the kids will remember and that hippo could never. She responded and said it’s all for the kids, she knows it, Tara knows it, we all know it but yet Trashy Tracy just tries to claim it. Get a life chick your kids are miserable when you have them!

Reactions: 17
I beg to differ those girls need a room of their own when they go with their dad and so does Julian. Or at least a bedroom they are all in. I also lived with generations of people but we all had our own rooms. I mean really sleeping on a couch the rest of your life come on. Obviously that house isn’t big enough for all of them so he eventually has to get a place of his own.
I don’t get the hate (you may say it’s not hate but I respectfully disagree) for Corey. It seems like he is trying to make the best (or at least better) choices. At the very least, he can admit that he is accepting help. I get that every person must want more for their kids as we were all possibly fans at one time. However, dragging him while he is quietly and unproblematicly doing all he can?? That’s not it.

It’s not easy being a single parent while having to pay child support and possibly spousal support. I have three higher level degrees and this tit is HARD. Not Tracy Diloney “I have my kids 26/30 days” hard. If I had family close by I would be leaning on their support as much as possible.

We don’t see Corey partying like he is 21, trashing his ex at every turn, and seeking instant gratification on social media. He is at least seeming to try to get the single parent crap right.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
From what I could find on Zillow, most of the houses on that block have side apartments so it’s possible Bonnie lives in the side apartment & Raven lives in the house, the girls have the rooms and Corey probably stays in the first floor family room. Also if you look at pictures. They don’t use their garage to park cars, so maybe that’s been converted into extra room. I don’t take Tracy’s word for Corey sleeping on the couch, he’s been there over a year and Raven has been renovating it.
It’s also super common due to the outrageous pricing for rent, a lot of people are multigenerational living now, especially in SI. Eventually Corey will probably move out, but if Raven isn’t forcing him out and he’s helping with renovations, I don’t see him leaving anytime soon. For what Corey needs, it’s almost unattainable at this time. Unfortunately we don’t know the Epstein side because they’ve basically remained quiet and have let Tracy hang herself out to dry. I can only go by guessing and being familiar with the area they’re in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At the end of the day no matter if Corey lives with his mom/sister or whomever he puts in more quality time with his kids than Trashy. If and that is a big if that Julian is on the spectrum certain activities may be too stimulating for him so they separate activities accordingly. Either way Corey and his family are making memories with the kids.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Built like a fridge. Look how square she is (look at the leg) The first thing I noticed was the huge man hands 🤣
430378D3-EB8C-4C8C-9F4F-BA30675D486E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So because Tracy says he sleeps on a couch with the kids, then its DEFINITELY true. C'mon now. His father died and that destroyed him. If he wants to live with his mom until she dies, I don't see an issue with it. He's not over here trying to find a wife. He has no one to impress besides Skylar, Jayden, and Julian. Those should be and seemingly are his priorities. Seems like he's doing the responsible thing by not blowing every paycheck on things he can't afford currently... like rent for a 3 bedroom apartment. He has to financially support 3 kids and give child support to that hag or else she goes on a tirade all over social media defaming his character. We don't know his work schedule but if it's in the restaurant business, he most likely works nights. Bless his family for stepping up and raising the kids together when he's out doing the right thing - WORKING. I wish I had a tight knit family like that. Tracy is a jealous hoebag and it shows. If she worried about her kids half as much as she worries about her hair, nails, alcohol - they'd be Little Montessori geniuses by now. Corey's sleeping on a couch (maybe) sharing a house with his sister, her husband, and his mother. So what? Tracy is living on the dime of her mother and father at 33 years old and goes out weekly to drink rather than make memories with her kids. That's way more pathetic if you ask me. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So because Tracy says he sleeps on a couch with the kids, then its DEFINITELY true. C'mon now. His father died and that destroyed him. If he wants to live with his mom until she dies, I don't see an issue with it. He's not over here trying to find a wife. He has no one to impress besides Skylar, Jayden, and Julian. Those should be and seemingly are his priorities. Seems like he's doing the responsible thing by not blowing every paycheck on things he can't afford currently... like rent for a 3 bedroom apartment. He has to financially support 3 kids and give child support to that hag or else she goes on a tirade all over social media defaming his character. We don't know his work schedule but if it's in the restaurant business, he most likely works nights. Bless his family for stepping up and raising the kids together when he's out doing the right thing - WORKING. I wish I had a tight knit family like that. Tracy is a jealous hoebag and it shows. If she worried about her kids half as much as she worries about her hair, nails, alcohol - they'd be Little Montessori geniuses by now. Corey's sleeping on a couch (maybe) sharing a house with his sister, her husband, and his mother. So what? Tracy is living on the dime of her mother and father at 33 years old and goes out weekly to drink rather than make memories with her kids. That's way more pathetic if you ask me. ✌🏼
Yes to all of this 👏👏 I know we all agree on hating Trashy and it’s a split between who likes and dislikes Corey. I respect that we can all have different opinions and coexist on here.. I’m definitely Team Corey, I don’t believe any of the BS hippo whale claims him to be. It looks like he’s doing the best he can and he’s absolutely the better parent by a long shot. I think he lives with Raven and definitely has a room for himself and the kids. Doesn’t Tara live in a one bedroom apartment?? I’ve seen so many stories in the past of the kids on her couch waking up with blankets and pillows.. the couch looks pretty big and she pulls the ottoman in to make a temporary bed.. if that’s what hippo whale is talking about, I don’t see anything wrong with that for one night at TaTa’s. Otherwise, it looks like the kids sleep at Raven’s when Corey has them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Built like a fridge. Look how square she is (look at the leg) The first thing I noticed was the huge man hands 🤣View attachment 639351
I alwaysssss thought she was so pretty but now her ugly soul has really taken over. She looks so disgusting and evil. Everything about her pisses me off.. she’s horrible to look at 🥴

So this would mean that Sammy is a druggie too then right? :unsure:

I wish Maria would convince Spicy Corey to go public. Some of us have been pending requests for months 🤣 we’re here to support!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The man hand, the fake purse, the missing stripes on the fence…it’s comical. Another thought since it is VERY clear his family has the kids most of the time why isn’t she paying him child support? Also on the thread earlier where she said he has them two weekends a week… please help me by making that even half way make sense. Biggie not so small we know you live a fake narrative but it’s funny you can’t even keep up with your own lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Trashbag’s man hands 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
B18339B2-A3BE-4CF7-B025-7D3ACABACA9D.jpeg

5F8BD621-7F29-4AB2-A83E-9D39598A06D3.jpeg

👀 LOOK at THE size of that thing!!! Geezes!!! It’s bigger than her flap jack boobs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This was legit my life growing up, and this is exactly why co-parenting will never work out - you have to separate yourself from your own feelings and your own role as the "ex" and focus on the KIDS.
My dad lived with his parents when my parents split up - it's a very common "normal" thing. Like Tracy, my mom was also focused on hating her ex instead of focusing on raising children and spent every day looking for points to use against him. My dad worked nights and had to deal with my mother bashing him to everyone for not having his own place. I had addict parents, my dad drank and my mom wasn't an alcoholic she was a pothead. Less chaotic but still her main focus was a substance and self care while her children including me were neglected physically in every aspect- She wouldn't even buy me bras but got her nails and hair done weekly. So I had to deal with strangers and relatives who heard all about my dad making work a priority when that's part of making kids a priority - she would've never got child support if he wasn't working like crazy. Tracy reminds me so much of my life through my mother. The obsession with the ex is real.
I really try to limit my comments on Tattle to construction criticism because I know Tracy/her ppls are in her actively. I really hope that the tit I say here will eventually impact or be relevant in her mind enough to make a change.

You will be 50 years old still obsessing over a marriage from your 20's. And your poor relationship with self/responsibility will effect your kids AND your relationship with them. I really hope Tracy pursue some type of therapy to move on from Corey cause this ain't it and the further she gets in her obsession, the further she will have to dig herself out. I'm not team A or B, I'm team children. I don't compare Tracy and her ex, I don't think comparison is valid unless for reference like me comparing my parents to her, I just know exactly how this will fall into her kids lives as the adult child of alcoholic/addict parents and separately just being a child of divorce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Let’s start a fund for Corey to get a lawyer, so he can have full custody of the kids. It’s so obvious that they thrive when they are with him (not saying it’s all his doing, Tara does help a lot). Photoshop just has them in front of the tv or in front of camera when she has them. That’s why they act crazy with her because they are bored.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.